[LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

" You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed. "

brutal looksmax wholesome pill

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
fuck I think he's actually dead

• So Sad
Reactions: goat2x
tfw you see it is an genuine post from geniune user with
simple signature
low time onine
and post number
and you feel like he got more trouble to deal with instead anyway.

Wojak (feels) – memesthataredank

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1338, Gaia262 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

@ all the faggots telling him not to rope, short dopamine spikes can only satisfy you for so long and he's almost at the age where aging is really starting to show inside and out. LOL if you intend to live past 40.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
lets say you go ER and get killed by a cop: that technically is not even suicide.
so hypothetically if hell and heaven exists, you dont necessarily go to hell, quite the opposite actually because it could be considered as dying a martyr.
giphy.gif

If you kill someone during an ER spree, you'll go to hell just from the fact you killed someone.

• +1
Rob a bank. Go to Mexico. Do coke and fuck prostitutes. Then see if you still want to rope

Brutal no news pill, tried to search news from evansville indiana about him

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
REST IN PISS OP

:cry:

Can anyone check the Indiana obituaries to confirm. A month has passed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074
We need someone to confirm the kill

This is genuinely sad to read. Fuck all you heartless people in this thread making this a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus and Bigfatpersonboy
Holy shit I can't believe it's been a month since he roped. Time goes by quickly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6873
RIP

• +1
Sad shit man. I hope your in a good place. 🙏

😢😢😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
rest in peace

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and RAITEIII
rest in peace
Daily reminder for everyone with potential to start moving your ass and become rich 7 PSL ASAP. If looksmaxxers have power we can help develop programs to help people like OP :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Adreyan, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Wait, his stepfather abused him the whole life

Then he dies

And that's the reason for him to kill himself?

What a fucking cuck dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nonserviam, Jamal2222, Adreyan and 7 others

Then he dies

What a fucning cuck dumbass
You're a fucking faggot for disrespecting a dead person btw

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5891 and 10 others

Then he dies

What a fucking cuck dumbass
Its the whole package bruh
Ugly manlet friendless gook w abusive family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
oh sorry for hurt your feelings darling
You didn't hurt my feelings, you're just being an insensitive piece of shit for some reason thinking it'll make you seem more edgy but in reality it just makes you seem like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
You didn't hurt my feelings, you're just being an insensitive piece of shit for some reason thinking it'll make you seem more edgy but in reality it just makes you seem like a faggot.
you are the only one being edgy here. Caring about what someone says on the internet. Go back to reddit retarded

rip ricecel, may you rest in heaven with 10 hqnp virgin asian women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and WadlowMaxxing
do u have proof of his suicide

There's no proof or evidence that he committed suicide. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still alive and lurks on this site from time to time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4562, Jamal2222 and 7 others
Reminder @Won'tStopNoodling youre child is gonna Make this exact post

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
i talked to this dude on co and he was a nice dude. im just thinking he was larping about this since people couldnt find any obituaries.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2634
@Ritalincel jfl react.

@Marsiere214 tell ur friend to remove jfl react. Tell him also to not quote my post with the sad soy boy cuz most normal ppl will attempt suicide if this happened to them.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Marsiere214
Stepfather probably in hell

i talked to this dude on co and he was a nice dude. im just thinking he was larping about this since people couldnt find any obituaries.
So he isnt dead right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074
Daily reminder for everyone with potential to start moving your ass and become rich 7 PSL ASAP. If looksmaxxers have power we can help develop programs to help people like OP :chad:
What program will make a 5'2 asian normal?

There is no proof for his suicide
So he isnt dead right
do u have proof of his suicide
We need someone to confirm the kill
:cry:

Can anyone check the Indiana obituaries to confirm. A month has passed.
fuck I think he's actually dead
He might’ve or he might not have. We’ll just assume he did, for now unless there’s evidence to indicate otherwise.

I did some digging on this ricecel, and I also had to deal with a dead brother recently.

You can create/post obituaries but it's not a legal requirement. Most people post obituaries because they want other people reading to remember the deceased in some way. However, you need someone to write the obituary and send it to the press.

Reading OP's post, I assume the person who would've wrote his obituary would have been his whore of a mother, but given his past posts regarding her, I have a feeling she's not a foid who would want to write one for someone she didn't seem to really care about. The point is, his mother most likely would have been the one to write the obituary.

Death certificates are legally required, however. I don't know his real first and last name (and it would be pretty stupid to reveal it on an internet forum tbh) so unless someone in here has that info we won't be able to confirm his death.

So in the end we won't know.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Zygos4Life, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
I did some digging on this ricecel, and I also had to deal with a dead brother recently.

You can create/post obituaries but it's not a legal requirement. Most people post obituaries because they want other people reading to remember the deceased in some way. However, you need someone to write the obituary and send it to the press.

Reading OP's post, I assume the person who would've wrote his obituary would have been his whore of a mother, but given his past posts regarding her, I have a feeling she's not a foid who would want to write one for someone she didn't seem to really care about. The point is, his mother most likely would have been the one to write the obituary.

Death certificates are legally required, however. I don't know his real first and last name (and it would be pretty stupid to reveal it on an internet forum tbh) so unless someone in here has that info we won't be able to confirm his death.

So in the end we won't know.
He died I can feel it
Rip

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10569
I made a thread about him.

That's the problem with people who rope without a big bang they will be always be quickly forgotten and died for nothing