last week i hooked up with some hot girl and dont remember anything because alcohol

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I aleays get told of my hookups by other people, and am getting fucked up again cant avoid it. its been more than 10 times something line this happened and i have no memory of the loment to cherish.

should stop geting smashed bitbi cant, need a mental reset sometimes from all balckpill stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mansnob and 2 others
I’m gonna do the same thing tonight except probably spend $5000 and end up in an overpriced room as well

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Mansnob, Pillarman and 2 others
then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1862, SikKunt and 10 others
Is this a subliminal way of hinting you got raped?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Mansnob and fukmylyf
She was probably ethnic

I only remember girls I smash who are not ethnic.

Last edited:
Zyros needs to be banned. He has no business here.

She was probably ethnic

I only remember girls I smash who are not ethnic.
ehat bragging when there are chads who slay 1000 yimes what zI do

im nust mediocre

ehat bragging when there are chads who slay 1000 yimes what zI do

im nust mediocre
Daily reminder that newborn babies framemog you by a 1000 yimes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
forgetting from alcohol = forced meme

if you really drank that much, you would just end up unconscious

therefore I conclude you are larping or got raped by Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
Masseters me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ahhh, have you considered not drinking so much?

But I suspect his is just a humbler brag thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I’m gonna do the same thing tonight except probably spend $5000 and end up in an overpriced room as well

what are you rich from? were you hooking up a lot before your surgeries?

This is beyond hilarious.

You try so hard to make your legacy on these boards about your "vampire"-esque looks and charm, but all everyone will remember you for is your infantile baby frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, forwardgrowth, Mateusz74 and 5 others
This is beyond hilarious.

You try so hard to make your legacy on these boards about your "vampire"-esque looks and charm, but all everyone will remember you for is your infantile baby frame.
I said this right after waking up, sorry for not even remotely addressing anything said in the OP.

I don't hate you or anything and you don't look bad at all, but in my sleep drunk state all I could think of was your meme status.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I said this right after waking up, sorry for not even remotely addressing anything said in the OP.

I don't hate you or anything and you don't look bad at all, but in my sleep drunk state all I could think of was your meme status.
Der madchen in deinen avi ist einem UNTERMENSCH

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
how can i msg you for advice ?

Making out let alone talking doesnt mean shit. Girls nowadays dont even remember you the next day and you will just be a distant Memory. You were just there to give her some emotional Drama that Night so you served your purpose. The Next day you are below cockroach Level again in her eyes after she opens whatsapp and See the line of chads messaging her. The only constant and truly indicator is and will always be p in v everything Else is cope. Tbh

Making out let alone talking doesnt mean shit. Girls nowadays dont even remember you the next day and you will just be a distant Memory. You were just there to give her some emotional Drama that Night so you served your purpose. The Next day you are below cockroach Level again in her eyes after she opens whatsapp and See the line of chads messaging her. The only constant and truly indicator is and will always be p in v everything Else is cope. Tbh
Who hurt you?

I am the master of the universe

You look like shit Zyros. You look like the Zoolander version of a gay Twilight vampire. Your grotesque subcutaneous facial fat levels are off the charts. Your eyes look tired and zombie like because of your Goofy tier meltcel tissue.

You're not a slayer because you make out with a drunken 3/10.

You look like shit Zyros. You look like the Zoolander version of a gay Twilight vampire. Your grotesque subcutaneous facial fat levels are off the charts. Your eyes look tired and zombie like because of your Goofy tier meltcel tissue.

You're not a slayer because you make out with a drunken 3/10.
nice out of the blue personal attack. the facial fat shit tells me you are one of the lookism people who also had some vicious hatred for me, becaue thise pe9ple started attacking me when I had higher fat and still did so after losing weight anyways.

Do you think I would care about some "lost" hookup memory if I was a slayer you idiot, where did I say im a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
nice out of the blue personal attack. the facial fat shit tells me you are one of the lookism people who also had some vicious hatred for me, becaue thise pe9ple started attacking me when I had higher fat and still did so after losing weight anyways.

Do you think I would care about some "lost" hookup memory if I was a slayer you idiot, where did I say im a slayer
Don’t worry bro ur good. Just do something about that frame

nah my frame is ogre tier not even gym or steroids can compensate for it.
If u maximize ur natural delt size you’ll improve. Atleast you’ll look normal in clothes

Ya, because all of your threads are thinly veiled humble-brag attempts. Always in an effort to convey the image of a slayer, to have people acknowledging that you're a Chad. Problem is, you're not. Halo works online too. I liked Crisick's threads on Lookism because he was an actual Chad.

Also, I never actively posted on Lookism. I posted on Puahate a lot. I did however roast you on reddit sometimes. It's just unavoidable running into you. You're everywhere on the internet pretending to be a Chad and fishing for compliments. Just like that fat Greek dude, what's his name again?

Anyways, whatever. I'd like you if you were hot. Then I'd find your insight interesting. But you're just another bland average dude(though a weirder looking one), I lived that life myself. Not interested in hearing about it.