Last Wish Thread: If the ship sinks, what do you hope to gain from the freedom?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
As a POSSIBLE goodbye thread, what do you all want to accomplish with the freedom you will feel if the site gets taken down? Perhaps something looksmax, or any maxxing wise, that you maybe have been holding back from doing, or will be able to do when not committed to shit posting in off topic? Use this as a sort of New Year's resolution-esque deal, but more meaningful.

My goal is to actually grow the balls to cold approach girls. I have worked on it some by giving girls passing compliments (as a girl would to another girl) just to get a feel for it, but am too pussy to try and talk to them after.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
the day this forum shuts down im gonna throw a party with bitches and alcohol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, gamma and 5 others
I’ll try out DMT

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
People think if the site shuts down they will finally stop rotting, when the most likely scenario is they will just rot on different sites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, datboijj, AscendingHero and 4 others
People think if the site shuts down they will finally stop rotting, when the most likely scenario is they will just rot on different sites
This is true, but i feel like as a goodbye promise maybe it can help encourage people to go thru with a maxx, help remember the site by accomplishing something positive

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I will stay away from psl probably. I wonder where the funny/good users will go...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and aBetterMii
Go to Reddit and browse r/inceltears

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and AscendingHero
As a POSSIBLE goodbye thread, what do you all want to accomplish with the freedom you will feel if the site gets taken down? Perhaps something looksmax, or any maxxing wise, that you maybe have been holding back from doing, or will be able to do when not committed to shit posting in off topic? Use this as a sort of New Year's resolution-esque deal, but more meaningful.

My goal is to actually grow the balls to cold approach girls. I have worked on it some by giving girls passing compliments (as a girl would to another girl) just to get a feel for it, but am too pussy to try and talk to them after.
Nigga I already made a good bye Thread. Would be cringe af if this site didn’t get taken down. So this is my final wish.

fbi pls burn this shit hole. And whatever happened I’m innocent

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
back to 4chan

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and datboijj