Lateral/temporal/corner brow lift question

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Is it legit for changing neutral/slightly negative tilted eyebrows to slight positive tilt? My concerns are that it will simultaneously and unavoidably lift the inner medial part of the eyebrows a little bit (which would obviously increase eye-eyebrow distance where it matters most). I think I've seen one real male photo of it getting done (it looked great) and I've heard multiple users on here are planning on doing it. Pics on google are terrible, post any you have

@Artemis
@optimisticzoomer
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@RealSurgerymax
@5.5psl
@FrenchareMedCucks
@longjohnmong
@thecel
@bignose9729

Also, is this soft tissue manipulation permanent? I know many eye surgeries tend to give in after 10 years or so.

Calling all surgerymaxxers tbh this surgery might be a godsend for me if legit

My thinking is it depends on the placement of the incision and how much the lateral part is raised
The more lateral the incision, the less likely the inner part of the eyebrows will be raised
Screenshot 2023 04 17 20 09 25 69 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Try yourself with lightly pulling the lateral part up at a point where it doesn't change the inner part

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
Is it legit for changing neutral/slightly negative tilted eyebrows to slight positive tilt? My concerns are that it will simultaneously and unavoidably lift the inner medial part of the eyebrows a little bit (which would obviously increase eye-eyebrow distance where it matters most). I think I've seen one real male photo of it getting done (it looked great) and I've heard multiple users on here are planning on doing it. Pics on google are terrible, post any you have

@Artemis
@optimisticzoomer
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@RealSurgerymax
@5.5psl
@FrenchareMedCucks
@longjohnmong
@thecel
@bignose9729

Also, is this soft tissue manipulation permanent? I know many eye surgeries tend to give in after 10 years or so.
Imma be honest i don't have a clue. If you're talking abt a botox brow lift then it's a temporary procedure i believe that any plastic surgeon can perform. However if you're talking abt the shit where they pull your forehead muscle with a string pagnoni does perform it and i think it is permanent. Check it out :