Latin America vs SEA vs East Asia(Japan, Korea, or Singapore/Taiwan) Which is best for a white guy?

WHich one

• Latin America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South East Asia

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • East Asia

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Wanna go to a country for 3 months which area sounds best.

Categories in level of importance 1. Power of JBW, 2. cool place, 3, cheap/price, 4. safe(won't die), 5. best value for my dollar

South East Asia by far

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and Deleted member 11126
On what grounds?
Cheaper to live in than Japan/South Korea/China, better climate, and less westernized females cause of poor infrastructure. If I don't ascend there then it's over for me. :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Cheaper to live in than Japan/South Korea/China, better climate, and less westernized females cause of poor infrastructure. If I don't ascend there then it's over for me. :feelsbadman:
I'm not spending any long term time there though its literally going to be a 3 month trip 4 months at most.

For me it really depends if Japan reopens tbh there was a Jap girl who said she would let me stay with her. I've had good luck with them. My goal would be to just stay with some Jap girl so I didn't have to pay rent.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I'm not spending any long term time there though its literally going to be a 3 month trip 4 months at most.

For me it really depends if Japan reopens tbh there was a Jap girl who said she would let me stay with her. I've had good luck with them. My goal would be to just stay with some Jap girl so I didn't have to pay rent.
I really like Japanese women the best, they are the closest thing to a waifu IRL we're gonna get for now. Unfortunately, they wouldn't like a sub4-5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 looksalike GFless incel living in one of the most hypergamous countries in the world (US). :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
I really like Japanese women the best, they are the closest thing to a waifu IRL we're gonna get for now. Unfortunately, they wouldn't like a sub4-5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 looksalike GFless incel living in one of the most hypergamous countries in the world (US). :feelswhy:
No offense but you do look Arabic sort of are you white or completely white?

• Woah
No offense but you do look Arabic sort of are you white or completely white?
I'm at least 85% white and 25% native. Castizo master race mogger, but look ethnic with my beard and mustache. :feelsbadman:
Castizo

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 11126

Attachments

• amerimutt.png
    amerimutt.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I think SEA would be easier but lower quality women

• +1
I think SEA would be easier but lower quality women
Yeah so far thats my thoughts. Every Asian foid in SEA is somewhat cute but none of them are knock out gorgeous. Its more like I got 40 different women adding me but every single girl I got was uglier then the one white girl I dated who was in decent shape. they were all between 3.5 and 5 out of 10. None of them were too ugly to fuck but they were just mediocre in every way.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Sigmamale
Yeah so far thats my thoughts. Every Asian foid in SEA is somewhat cute but none of them are knock out gorgeous. Its more like I got 40 different women adding me but every single girl I got was uglier then the one white girl I dated who was in decent shape. they were all between 3.5 and 5 out of 10. None of them were too ugly to fuck but they were just mediocre in every way.
Indeed