Lays are cool, but being able to cuck someone feels way better

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Especially if the girl is 6PSL+ with a good body, taking her away shows superiority

I used to hate it, but now I love it

Foids will let you do this too, like they are doing a boyfriend exchange:

Exhibit A:

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, TsarTsar444, nausea and 3 others
Yes, but be careful who you mess with.

It's all fun and games until you cuck someone like me, and get murdered in cold blood.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14264, PubertyMaxxer and 29 others

It's all fun and games until you cuck someone like me, and get murdered in cold blood.
U are very scary😱😱

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
How to lose friends and influence people

scan0002.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Averagecel
if you want to go out of your way to cuck other men deep down you are insecure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, JMax, Deleted member 4416 and 11 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200203_140411_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200203_140411_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 142

Bro no.

It's when I really want a girl, but she has a boyfriend, is when I do it.

It's not me explicitly cucking men for fun, but to get what I want.

Bro no.

still stems from deep down insecurity lol.

my girlfriend said yesterday that she knows i would stab her to death if she cheated on me or cucked me. its not like shes scared of me or anything but its good knowing she knows im a psycho when it comes to this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4577, NormieKilla and 4 others

my girlfriend said yesterday that she knows i would stab her to death if she cheated on me or cucked me. its not like shes scared of me or anything but its good knowing she knows im a psycho when it comes to this shit.

Ok here's the thing, how would you even know if she's cucking you? She could be cucking you right now, and you wouldn't even know it.

By the time it's too late, she's already gone bro

Who is this

Ok here's the thing, how would you even know if she's cucking you? She could be cucking you right now, and you wouldn't even know it.

By the time it's too late, she's already gone bro
i know where she lives, i look through her phones every now and then, i surprise visit her often, i look snapmap where she is, i test her often (ask the same question multiple times with months break)

trust me i would find out

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
i know where she lives, i look through her phones every now and then, i surprise visit her often, i look snapmap where she is, i test her often (ask the same question multiple times with months break)

Bro.

Unless you are with her 24/7 you really don't know what she is doing

She could have a second phone, etc.

There was a girl in my dorm, that had a boyfriend who was kind of scared of me, because he saw how his girl looked at me.

She was like kinda cute, short blond hair, slim pheno, etc.

Bro, I was hanging out in the commons area, and she came in with her boyfriend. He goes to bathroom for FIVE MINUTES and she comes over to me like "do you have a snap?" and then quickly went back as the door opened.

You can't ever trust a female, ever

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4577

To be fair she can do it if she wants. Most give away is something changing about her attitude at some point...

I wouldn't cuck anyone. Only if I strongly disliked the guy for some reason...

I would stomp a guy who cucks me if I'm already in a relationship.

• JFL

Also, every time she hangs out with her friends, there's a 100% chance that she's hooking up, especially if you live in the city.

• So Sad
Bro.

There was a girl in my dorm, that had a boyfriend who was kind of scared of me, because he saw how his girl looked at me.

Bro, I was hanging out in the commons area, and she came in with her boyfriend. He goes to bathroom for FIVE MINUTES and she comes over to me like "do you have a snap?" and then quickly went back as the door opened.

Chad

Damn the Gook one was pretty sad, literally held her hand as the white guy was tongue kissing his bitch

• So Sad
Bro.

she doesnt cheat point. if she does she knows i would kill her and the guy too

• JFL

Was about to say.

Don't mess with the wrong person.

Even a beta cuck looking guy can lose his shit and shoot you.

• +1
incel fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Germania
That phatetic low t loser from The 1st clip, disgusts me so hard, how can you be so low life.

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
(y)
Bro no.

I hope that you get married, have 5 children, run loans, pay off a house. And then I hope that at some point you will find out that your wife chucked you with a new BBC every time she went "to the Gym, doing cardio sessions".

Karma strikes back my little friend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, turkproducer, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Its so disgusting. You have gf, you think that shes attracted to you but in reality she only great you as an option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and turkproducer
Edit: I deleted the content in my post because it was too autistic, low IQ, and try-hard.

Last edited:
This is how I got my wife but if she is married, beware he is not heavily armed.

Do you know the difference between a guy confident being not cheated on and a cuck ?

The betrayed (cuck) is smarter.

Whatever, when you are asking yourself this question, it is already too late.

Last edited:
I will do something that a guy did back in 2014 in isla vista California if someone tries cucking me

That phatetic low t loser from The 1st clip, disgusts me so hard, how can you be so low life.

I think she's a freelance prostitute and he was her "chaperone" and is probably getting paid or making a cut from her whorebux.

Some thoughts, cuck.

The first vid, if I was that guy, I would call the girl a whore, spit on her and her friend, and knock the other guy out along with his camera friend.

In the second vid the guy is a chairridden obese soy

In the last vid with Destiny the girl, Melina, is in an open relationship and polynamorous so the guy recording was her bf, they even offered Destiny a threesome, so theyre degenerate.

However, destiny is now dating her and abandoned his 5 year old son to fuck her, but she is still a poly dead eyed cock whore and cucks him everyday while using him for streamer clout

so shit thread and i now know you're low iq tard

tbh i would ER if i got cheated on

Some thoughts, cuck.

The first vid, if I was that guy, I would call the girl a whore, spit on her and her friend, and knock the other guy out along with his camera friend.

In the last vid with Destiny the girl, Melina, is in an open relationship and polynamorous so the guy recording was her bf, they even offered Destiny a threesome, so theyre degenerate.

However, destiny is now dating her and abandoned his 5 year old son to fuck her, but she is still a poly dead eyed cock whore and cucks him everyday while using him for streamer clout

Who's alt is this?

Yes turn your back on your fellow comrade, men have loyalty to each other these days, you degenerate

• +1
Yes turn your back on your fellow comrade, men have loyalty for each other these days, you degenerate

Bro.

I'm going to let you know this right now.

There are at least a billion men in competition for the same type of woman.

If a girl has a boyfriend, who you don't know, wants to fuck you, you'd turn it down???

That's like saying:

Hey, my business competitor is a Male, so I should not out do him and take his customers.

You wouldn't be in business for long.

Life is BRUTAL.

There are takers, and taken. Predators and prey. Cat and mouse.

Sex and relationships are just another COMPETITION. It's just more personal.
Some thoughts, cuck.

You're low iq and a volcel, if you had the chance to take a woman, but didn't.

By the way, the guy she's with, wouldn't do the same for you. He couldn't give a single fuck about you bro. Seriously.

no gl women where found in this thread

(y)

I hope that you get married, have 5 children, run loans, pay off a house. And then I hope that at some point you will find out that your wife chucked you with a new BBC every time she went "to the Gym, doing cardio sessions".

Karma strikes back my little friend

Lmao.

If a girl WANTS you to take her away, two things are gonna happen:

1. You get to fuck/keep her

2. She's probably gonna leave him anyway, since she sees that she has better options

Natural selection has no karma.

You think the fucking gorilla, in the wild has karma, for literally beating the shit out of a male competitor? No.

You need to wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
1st clip doesnt count. Those asians are ugly as fuck

1st clip doesnt count. Those asians are ugly as fuck

Ok I can pull up some high level examples:
still stems from deep down insecurity lol.

How is a primal urge, an insecurity?

Let me ask you something.

You are going to watch the girl of your dreams, 10/10 IRL, great body, waltz around with guys that don't care about you?

Then after that, defend your decision by saying that it's the right thing to do?

Then follow it up, by repeating the same action?

Is that how you wanna live life? Some who doesn't fight for anything he wants?

I highly suggest getting out of that mindset that she is loyal.

Having a girlfriend, is ok, but she isn't yours. It's just your turn.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and turkproducer
Cucking in general is weird and pretty degenerate. I'm atheist but anyone involved in this shit isn't right in the head.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Averagecel, tryingtofindsolution and 2 others
Lmao.

2. She's probably gonna leave him anyway, since she sees that she has better options

You think the fucking gorilla, in the wild has karma, for literally beating the shit out of a male competitor? No.

You need to wake up.
It's about being able to still look at yourself in the mirror

• +1
Lmao.

You need to wake up.
Yall are fucking retarded even if u manage to "steal her" GL thinking she won't cheat on u or find another man unless you are in to ONS and want to get killed dont do this gay shit

• +1
Yall are fucking retarded even if u manage to "steal her" GL thinking she won't cheat on u or find another man unless you are in to ONS and want to get killed dont do this gay shit

This isn't always the case.

Sometimes you are genuinely better, so the girl "chooses"

Urban dictionary reference:

This isn't always the case.

Sometimes you are genuinely better, so the girl "chooses"

Urban dictionary reference:

If she won't break up with her boyfriend And "chooses" you gl thinking she won't "choose" someone else behind your back

The fact shes even flirting with guys behind her boyfriend is a dead give away that she's not ltr material

If she won't break up with her boyfriend And "chooses" you gl thinking she won't "choose" someone else behind your back

The fact shes even flirting with guys behind her boyfriend is a dead give away that she's not ltr material

Of course, but the end goal of this is to be able to fuck her for a couple months, then cut her loose. She will get back with her boyfriend. I've seen that shit happen.

Stealing a girl, right under the nose of her boyfriend.
It's pretty weak from that boyfriend, not to get violent.

I would hopefully.
1. Threaten that dude. If that doesn't work, get violent with that dude
2. Dump/ditch that bit right on the spot.

Because. You get disrespected by 2 people in such a situation:
1. by that guy. Whom has the audacity to take something from you that you claimed. So he needs to be put in his place.
2. by that(ex-)gf. Whom has the audacity to go with another dude right in your face.

That would be utterly stupid.
It's not worth it to fuck up YOUR life for a pussy.

It's cool as long as you don't follow through with the cucking, then you become a real scumbag & you deserve anything bad that comes to you.
Depends on the pussy

to be fair if he's psycho enough he could plan for months and then get away with the whole thing :feelshaha:

Destiny.2 foot tall framecel