League of Legends betting

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
-too many variables for raw stats to mean anything without context
-most complicated game by far
-theorically least tight odds out of any betting avenue because of the complexity

Its reasonable to start playing, get high mmr in league for the sole reason of betting on it and making career income. its 1000% doable in its current state

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
league has been shit since season 5-6, it's just for fun nothing serious tbh

i am high mmr in league how can that help my betting

ive made 130 euro from worlds 2023 so far actually but it was betting on "free" paroli multiple games like T1 beat C9 etc and some luck

needed the money to buy food but i dont see this bein g sustainable

league of legends is a looksmin

a legit way is to go pro play jungle so u have most impact then matchfix the games on lower division leagues

i am high mmr in league how can that help my betting

ive made 130 euro from worlds 2023 so far actually but it was betting on "free" paroli multiple games like T1 beat C9 etc and some luck

needed the money to buy food but i dont see this bein g sustainable
too risky, lvl 1 invades, misplays, steals, ive been fucked over by a elder steal before

too risky, lvl 1 invades, misplays, steals, ive been fucked over by a elder steal before
c9 beating t1 or bds beating jdg will almost never happen but can happen i guess luck was involved but taking the risk was decent choise

c9 and bds can have 10k early lead vs top eastern teams they will still throw it because of hands diff

like bds vs jdg game lol

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Rockett League mogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back