Leaked Fitness Courses?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I won't pay for information whatsoever

Are there links for leaked top tier programs such as kinobody?

bench press - deadlift - squats and maybe some dumbbells for arms thats all you need, and diet is overrated anyway, just make sure you eat enough calories that dont come from mcdonalds, here is your plan, follow this and you will achieve your dream phyisique quickly @OldVirgin

bench press - deadlift - squats and maybe some dumbbells for arms thats all you need, and diet is overrated anyway, just make sure you eat enough calories that dont come from mcdonalds, here is your plan, follow this and you will achieve your dream phyisique quickly @OldVirgin
Bump @one job away

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bump @one job away
I follow my own plan and I’ve been going to the gym long enough to know which exercise trains which muscle so I just wing it.

if I write what I do it would take too long

I started out with a push pull leg. Now I’m doing a much more complicated version of that with no set training days. Sometimes I do more leg day sessions sometimes more push or whatever I feel like is lacking. I also have an additional day just for shoulders. So I really just do whatever but I basically split my workouts in push pull leg and shoulders.

I would advise you to start with push pull leg and just search for stuff you can do for those until you get used to it and just freestyle.

• +1
I won't pay for information whatsoever

Are there links for leaked top tier programs such as kinobody?
lol you don't need to pay for any courses. All the basics and more are out there for free. also kinobody sucks.

Just search a beginner compound lifting routine if you don't know where to start.

• +1