Leanbulk, Yes or no at 16?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I want to get leaner for bones but i need muscle too. I was at the gym for first time today and had a friend who works as personal trainer evaluate my strong points, Apparently i have great legs genetics and arm but my arms are a bit long so it will take a long time for them to look as good as i want them too. He thinks i can reach 100kg bench in next 6 months.

TLDR: Is it worth losing muscle growth just to be lean?
My face at around 25 percent bodyfat:
IMG 8901

Grow your hair out. Please.

wheatwaffles cousin

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Just bulk hard till your hair grows and than cut when it's long. You won't pull until the hair gets longer.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
I want to get leaner for bones but i need muscle too. I was at the gym for first time today and had a friend who works as personal trainer evaluate my strong points, Apparently i have great legs genetics and arm but my arms are a bit long so it will take a long time for them to look as good as i want them too. He thinks i can reach 100kg bench in next 6 months.

TLDR: Is it worth losing muscle growth just to be lean?
My face at around 25 percent bodyfat:
IMG 8901
Being lean while young mogs. Natty bulkers always look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
If that really is your face at 25% BF then getting down to something good and you will have really sharp features.

16 is still young, I've heard that you want to be in a surplus to maximize growth, but not too overweight otherwise that can apparently also negatively effect growth.

Personally, I'd just focus on eating well / mostly clean and training for strength and trying to grow as tall as possible.

Once you finish puberty, lean out and clean up I can easily see you being HTN, maybe even higher.

• +1
If that really is your face at 25% BF then getting down to something good and you will have really sharp features.

16 is still young, I've heard that you want to be in a surplus to maximize growth, but not too overweight otherwise that can apparently also negatively effect growth.

Personally, I'd just focus on eating well / mostly clean and training for strength and trying to grow as tall as possible.

Once you finish puberty, lean out and clean up I can easily see you being HTN, maybe even higher.
Im definently at 25 bf if you judge my physique, Im legit 94kg at 186cm jfl

You can clean bulk in a 300 calorie surplus and put on a good amount of muscle in a couple months.
Maybe i bulk until 100kg bench then cut

Im pratically done with puberty sadly i think

Don't bulk you are fat asf, just cut to 175 and lift at the same time you have enough fat to gain muscle while cutting tbh

Damn, maybe getting a bit leaner would be a good idea, but I'm not an expert at pubertymaxxing, - there's people on here that know a lot about it though.

Play your cards right and you're going to mog hard in your late teens and early 20s.

• +1
Don't bulk you are fat asf, just cut to 175 and lift at the same time you have enough fat to gain muscle while cutting tbh
Wouldnt say fat asf since i can still play sports competitevly but im getting up there