leanmax is to starve yourself

shieldzz

shieldzz

I just binged and ate 4 cheese hot dogs and a large bag of tortilla chips with a whole jar of cheese salsa. This whole eating at a slight deficit doesn't work, because you're not satisfied and just want more every day. For me atleast,if i eat 2000 calories,i am more hungry after than before eating. At that pace it can take months just to see a few kilo on the scale. Then one day of binging can wipe out a week of progress. I think the only way to do this is to starve yourself and lose it all in a month, then maintain. You should switch to 400-500 calories only meat and carrots. Take a multivitamin. You can eat again when you're lean.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 5.5psl, Skywalker and 9 others
Nobody gives a fuck you anorexic subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, coispet and 9 others
im addicted to starvemaxxing and chewing 10 gums every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Variety Jones, datboijj and 2 others
Yes it's the only way for selfcontrolcels

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I just binged and ate 4 cheese hot dogs and a large bag of tortilla chips with a whole jar of cheese salsa. This whole eating at a slight deficit doesn't work, because you're not satisfied and just want more every day. For me atleast,if i eat 2000 calories,i am more hungry after than before eating. At that pace it can take months just to see a few kilo on the scale. Then one day of binging can wipe out a week of progress. I think the only way to do this is to starve yourself and lose it all in a month, then maintain. You should switch to 400-500 calories only meat and carrots. Take a multivitamin. You can eat again when you're lean.
i just ate a burger into my 2 week dieting i feel so bad i was doing a 1000 calorie a day for weeks then i was obligated to eat a burger

Last edited:
Yes it's the only way for selfcontrolcels
i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, expadaxo and forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: Variety Jones and InnerVoid
Try alternate day fasting. If you’re an all or nothing kinda person and prone to binging you could use it to your advantage

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
i just ate a burger into my 2 week dieting i feel so bad i was doing a 1000 calorie a day for weeks then i was obligated to eat a burger
Thats why u have to do drugs like barrett to bear starvemaxxing

Try alternate day fasting. If you’re an all or nothing kinda person and prone to binging you could use it to your advantage
eating at maitenance for a day then fast next?

Thats why u have to do drugs like barrett to bear starvemaxxing
its so sad because i was literally forced to eat the burger. why cant i be happy i just wanna be 140 lbs

how u were force d
my mom lowkey forced the burger in my mouth talking about how is friday and ive been dieting the past 2 weeks and shit i just wanna die. im at 155 lbs im so close to being happy

• So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
2 meals a day is what im doing but like small meals the amount of compliments and good looks ive receive just makes me continue it ppl are finally appreciating me, saying shit of how i should model and shit

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
eating at maitenance for a day then fast next?
Yes but really you can eat quite a bit on the feed days, even if you ate like 3500 cal that would still equal to 1750 per day which would be a deficit
Like Monday eat whatever, Tuesday fast, Wednesday eat etc so it’s more than 24hr of fasting each time

I find it very easy mentally since it’s always cheat day or tomorrow is cheat day. So when it’s like 6pm and I’m hungry I know tomorrow I can eat basically whatever so it’s easy to push through. And like you described in OP i like the feeling of being full, you never feel satisfied on a calorie counting restricting everyday diet.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Hunger is an amazing motivator, you can use it for your advantage

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
Yes but really you can eat quite a bit on the feed days, even if you ate like 3500 cal that would still equal to 1750 per day which would be a deficit
Like Monday eat whatever, Tuesday fast, Wednesday eat etc so it’s more than 24hr of fasting each time

I find it very easy mentally since it’s always cheat day or tomorrow is cheat day. So when it’s like 6pm and I’m hungry I know tomorrow I can eat basically whatever so it’s easy to push through. And like you described in OP i like the feeling of being full, you never feel satisfied on a calorie counting restricting everyday diet.
you will lose weight slow

my tdee is 2000 calories if i eat 1750 i will lose 1 kg in like a month. not worth

Just inject semaglutide lmao this is a pharmalogically solved issue. Pm for source if needed

my mom lowkey forced the burger in my mouth talking about how is friday and ive been dieting the past 2 weeks and shit i just wanna die. im at 155 lbs im so close to being happy
lmao you're anorexic bro

bro typing like a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: expadaxo, Deleted member 48839, marek937 and 2 others
You certainly fucked your development. If you starvemaxxing before 21 you're a dumb idiot. You're most likely under 6 feet with weak bones.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and piec
you will lose weight slow
I’ve lost weight rapidly doing it
my tdee is 2000 calories if i eat 1750 i will lose 1 kg in like a month. not worth
Why is your tdee so low? Maybe try 2000 then every other day, would work out to 1000 per day (actually a bit better since fasting is better for you) and you should lose weight fast

good luck starving on 500 calories and then recovering your hormones

You certainly fucked your development. If you starvemaxxing before 21 you're a dumb idiot. You're most likely under 6 feet with weak bones.
im 21 you retard

I’ve lost weight rapidly doing it

Why is your tdee so low? Maybe try 2000 then every other day, would work out to 1000 per day (actually a bit better since fasting is better for you) and you should lose weight fast
bcuz im 5'9

100% agree more food more desire to want food , you have to cut at the limit it doesnt damage ur health and remove from your universe all food that stimulate dopamine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, piec and lowiqNormie
You said you starvemaxxing from 13 you dumb sob you stunned your growth go kill yourself
i was eating 1300 cals at that time with high protein so be careful how u talk u gaycel fag tiktok normie,1 kick and ill make u fly past the atlantic ocean

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i was eating 1300 cals at that time with high protein so be careful how u talk u gaycel fag tiktok normie,1 kick and ill make u fly past the atlantic ocean
I'm 6'5 you weak boned midget. You'd shit on my feet and bow down to lick your feces. Imagine starvingmaxxing during the ages your bones need the most nutrition to grow and develop. How dumb can you be lmao. Kys retard you'll forever regret your idiotic choices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, piec and shieldzz
I'm 6'5 you weak boned midget. You'd shit on my feet and bow down to lick your feces. Imagine starvingmaxxing during the ages your bones need the most nutrition to grow and develop. How dumb can you be lmao. Kys retard you'll forever regret your idiotic choices
You are braindead of course im 5'9 my father is 5'7 you dumb cunt , wouldnt change a thing if i was eating 5000 calories at that age . you are done already

You are braindead of course im 5'9 my father is 5'7 you dumb cunt , wouldnt change a thing if i was eating 5000 calories at that age . you are done already
Stupid asf. It's not even about the height only you goof

you are a kid u should be murdered

Kys and delete your idiotic thread