leanmax is to starve yourself

You intoxicate this site with stupidity and starvemaxxing my ass advice idiot dumbfuck

u lucky i dont beat tha goofy outcho dumb ahh
Kys retard. You ugly short and you self torture in hopes you look better where in really you won't

I’m tired of telling people how to lean maxx cuz they never listen when it’s so simple so just kys op.

inferior method due to the inevitable atrophy and effects on hormonal health
but ig if harmful deficits are the only way you can stick to a fat loss phase then fair enough

im in a similar situation, you gotta just try to do 1200 calories a day and delay ur first meal as long as possible in the day, ive been doing that for past month and lost like 6kg

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and PROMETHEUS
im in a similar situation, you gotta just try to do 1200 calories a day and delay ur first meal as long as possible in the day, ive been doing that for past month and lost like 6kg
Best method!

Black coffee for breakfast to suppress hunger and provide energy

First meal after noon of like 500 cals. (Mainly carbs to boost serotonin so you’re not cranky)

Then either one more 1,000 calorie meal in the evening or two more 500 calorie meals throughout the day (Mainly protein)

Adjust numbers based on your caloric target

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and shieldzz
Best method!

First meal after noon of like 500 cals. (Mainly carbs to boost serotonin so you’re not cranky)

Then either one more 1,000 calorie meal in the evening or two more 500 calorie meals throughout the day (Mainly protein)

Drop the calories to 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Drop the calories to 50

Sorry, forgot you were twinkmaxxin

Some of us are actually trying to maintain/build muscle during the deficit

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
I just binged and ate 4 cheese hot dogs and a large bag of tortilla chips with a whole jar of cheese salsa. This whole eating at a slight deficit doesn't work, because you're not satisfied and just want more every day. For me atleast,if i eat 2000 calories,i am more hungry after than before eating. At that pace it can take months just to see a few kilo on the scale. Then one day of binging can wipe out a week of progress. I think the only way to do this is to starve yourself and lose it all in a month, then maintain. You should switch to 400-500 calories only meat and carrots. Take a multivitamin. You can eat again when you're lean.
nice copypasta

i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains
just copy and paste what james said😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
bcuz im 5'9
In 5’9 too and my TDEE is over 3500, what do you weigh & what would you guess your bf% is? Do you have any muscle and are you sedentary or something?

In 5’9 too and my TDEE is over 3500, what do you weigh & what would you guess your bf% is? Do you have any muscle and are you sedentary or something?
Obvious larp is obvious, tdee of 3500+ means you are a morbidly obese person who weighs 400 lbs

Best method!

I also use snus to supress my apetite.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and lowiqNormie
Obvious larp is obvious, tdee of 3500+ means you are a morbidly obese person who weighs 400 lbs
No I’m a hockey player, use a calculator and even for athlete (most sports are less intense than hockey) it’ll put you at over 3500. Lots of fitness YouTubers are around that or even higher if they’re more like bodybuilder types

No I’m a hockey player, use a calculator and even for athlete (most sports are less intense than hockey) it’ll put you at over 3500. Lots of fitness YouTubers are around that or even higher if they’re more like bodybuilder types
Because the calculator highly overestimates calories burned, most likely you are 2500 max and think 2500 is 3500-4000

• Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck
fr. mirin 3 yr leanmax

• Love it
Reactions: j05
70 kg rn i have some muscles even tho im skinnyfat

I just binged and ate 4 cheese hot dogs and a large bag of tortilla chips with a whole jar of cheese salsa. This whole eating at a slight deficit doesn't work, because you're not satisfied and just want more every day. For me atleast,if i eat 2000 calories,i am more hungry after than before eating. At that pace it can take months just to see a few kilo on the scale. Then one day of binging can wipe out a week of progress. I think the only way to do this is to starve yourself and lose it all in a month, then maintain. You should switch to 400-500 calories only meat and carrots. Take a multivitamin. You can eat again when you're lean.
Your brain dead, put down the fork pig. A small deficit and some cardio is the best way to get lean for consistency.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
do cardio and pls dont starve yourself

Who u tell to kys tiktok gaycel normie. What this has to do with my thread . Fuck off my thread subhuman
6'6 and ripped, and I don't ask other gaycels for advice fag

ED, 2 weeks in never look as good in my whole life

so deep in i get disgusted from eating food

i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains
How long did it take at 16

i was eating 1300 cals at that time with high protein so be careful how u talk u gaycel fag tiktok normie,1 kick and ill make u fly past the atlantic ocean
how are u calling him a greycel when he joined 3 years before u jfl

Eating at a deficit does work jfl you just dont have discipline or hardwork

• +1
Reactions: j05