Leanmaxing is 100% worth it

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm the leanest I've ever been and my cheeks are getting hollow, face is finally getting some angularity and abs are slowly starting to show, which were never visible before, even when I was a malnourished teenager. I'm far from being at my goal leanness and obviously still need surgery but it's going well and trading pleasure eating for a lean, angular face is absolutely worth it to me.

Don't even bother to leanmax if you aren't willing to give up regular eating for pleasure for good. Set your priorities first. Body recompositioning is a long haul and requires permanent changes to your lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Offensive Bias, TheAnomaly and 10 others
You need to chodemax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, JizzFarmer and rydofx
Okay, noted

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm the leanest I've ever been and my cheeks are getting hollow, face is finally getting some angularity and abs are slowly starting to show, which were never visible before, even when I was a malnourished teenager. I'm far from being at my goal leanness and obviously still need surgery but it's going well and trading pleasure eating for a lean, angular face is absolutely worth it to me.

Don't even bother to leanmax if you aren't willing to give up regular eating for pleasure for good. Set your priorities first. Body recompositioning is a long haul and requires permanent changes to your lifestyle.

You can still be somewhat skinny while having food pleasure

it's all about the amount of food, your lifestyle (if you do OMAD, Intermittent Fasting) and amount of exercice

But I daresay that if you eat too much junk food you will obviously gain fat regardless of fasting and exercice..

But I would say junkfood can give you some water bloat in your face regardless of your bodyweight/bodyfat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jaysteezy and Bewusst
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
What about eye bags nasal folds they get worse with lower bf%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj and Elvisandreaa
imagine not being able to eat what u want and stay lean Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16394
Damn if my abs could be seen i would be gigachad. but im a lazy ass fucker

You can still be somewhat skinny while having food pleasure

it's all about the amount of food, your lifestyle (if you do OMAD, Intermittent Fasting) and amount of exercice

But I daresay that if you eat too much junk food you will obviously gain fat regardless of fasting and exercice..

But I would say junkfood can give you some water bloat in your face regardless of your bodyweight/bodyfat
You obviously can but you're gonna have to cut down on fast food drastically at some point. The amount of food you can have if your daily calorie goal is >1,500 is quite limited, so either get used to the restrictions or don't even bother. Staying lean, not getting lean, is what separates the wheat from the chaff. That part is all about priorities

What about eye bags nasal folds they get worse with lower bf%
Subhuman trait, I guess. I never had eye bags or prominent nasolabial folds. I have other flaws tho, for which I need surgery

You can but not in the amounts you're used to
how long would you say it takes to get to sub10 percent bodyfat if your currently like 26

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Subhuman trait, I guess. I never had eye bags or prominent nasolabial folds. I have other flaws tho, for which I need surgery
Very true but there are also universal negatives to low bf such as weaker frame less strength muscle mass loss

and your libido?

You obviously can but you're gonna have to cut down on fast food drastically at some point. The amount of food you can have if your daily calorie goal is >1,500 is quite limited, so either get used to the restrictions or don't even bother. Staying lean, not getting lean, is what separates the wheat from the chaff. That part is all about priorities
You will most likely fail and rebound by the 2 year mark. If you don’t have a naturally low bf% setpoint genetically eating at maintenance, it is a losing battle.I will let you enjoy the lean times in the meantime :)

Don't lean past 12% unless you wanna kill your fat-pads

In which case you need to be ruggedly handsome. Chadlite dom bare minimum so the hollowness suits you. Otherwise it's retarded advice. OP what's your looks-level now? Be honest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Bewusst
You will most likely fail and rebound by the 2 year mark. If you don’t have a naturally low bf% setpoint genetically eating at maintenance, it is a losing battle.I will let you enjoy the lean times in the meantime :)
I've been leaning out gradually and slowly over 3 1/2 years. No crash diets, extreme caloric restriction or anything; I didn't even intend to lose weight or count calories for most of this time. Why do you expect a rebound? If I keep my calorie intake around maintenance once I've reached my goal body composition, how would I regain weight? If you're referring to metabolic adaptation, I could just implement controlled diet breaks/refeeds to bring up my metabolic rate. I'm kind of doing this anyway

how long would you say it takes to get to sub10 percent bodyfat if your currently like 26
Do the math yourself. 1 kg of body fat is roughly 8,000 kcal

In which case you need to be ruggedly handsome. Chadlite dom bare minimum so the hollowness suits you. Otherwise it's retarded advice. OP what's your looks-level now? Be honest
fatcel cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 1617 and TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 1617
Thanks for motivation bro. My face is bloated from bulking and I hope to get lean face after cutting

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Very true but there are also universal negatives to low bf such as weaker frame less strength muscle mass loss
Frame is determined by bone structure, which won't change while reducing body fat. Also, muscle atrophy only becomes a concern if you lose weight too quickly, with excessive calorie restriction, lack of physical activity and at very low body fat. I'm not looking to get to 3% body fat, just lean enough for my face to look its best

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16394
Thanks for motivation bro. My face is bloated from bulking and I hope to get lean face after cutting
Bulking is bad idea anyway. No need for an excessive calorie surplus, it just leads to unnecessary fat gain

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16394
I have lost like 4kg of weight in 2 months now, was 73.5kg 4th October, 5th December measured at 69.5kg. My calories are 2100 everyday together with weight lifting and cardio :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bewusst
Bulking is bad idea anyway. No need for an excessive calorie surplus, it just leads to unnecessary fat gain
I have no other ways to get muscle tbh. I tried to maingain, but gained literally nothing. I only start gaining muscle mass if I eat in a big caloric surplus

I have no other ways to get muscle tbh. I tried to maingain, but gained literally nothing. I only start gaining muscle mass if I eat in a big caloric surplus
Run a low calorie surplus, no more than 200 kcal above your TDEE. If you're not gaining muscle, it's probably your training or (less likely) hormones, not your diet

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Run a low calorie surplus, no more than 200 kcal above your TDEE. If you're not gaining muscle, it's probably your training or (less likely) hormones, not your diet
I am already satisfied with my muscle mass and now my main goal is to preserve it while getting lean, hopefully, I won't hesitate with wishes to get bigger. Most people notice that I look like I lift already

NIGGA U BEEN HERE 3 YEARS, WTF U BEEN DOING?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel

no you just need collagen overdrive

NIGGA U BEEN HERE 3 YEARS, WTF U BEEN DOING?
Wdym? Apart from getting leaner, being poisoned with botox, a thread lift and some softmaxing, not much in terms of looksmaxing

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Your facial bone structure defines whether you'll look like an Ethiopian or an underwear model with hollow cheeks.