Leanmaxx with medical issue? (cant put any weight over 15kg on back)

D

Doggingercel

Banned
Title, if I wanna avoid africamaxx (shit like waterfast) what do I do? Full on cardio? I have no idea how gym works, can you just do low amount(shit like 5-10kg?) repeatedly for results? Dont really care about muscle mass, I like how Jordan Barrett looks and he doesnt look that big.

what is medical issue

u can always lift weights that don't compress the spine (since you specifically said 'on your back')

It's surgery tier scoliosis (46 deg) . Ye I guessed so but I'm not sure what kind of weights would that be. I know I can ask personal trainers but I swear they're completely retarded compared to this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
It's surgery tier scoliosis (46 deg) . Ye I guessed so but I'm not sure what kind of weights would that be. I know I can ask personal trainers but I swear they're completely retarded compared to this forum
trainers are pretty dumb yeah. guess just eat high protein high quality foods and lift what u can. even bodyweight box squats or holding a small dumbbell or something. bands are good.

trainers are pretty dumb yeah. guess just eat high protein high quality foods and lift what u can. even bodyweight box squats or holding a small dumbbell or something. bands are good.
Right okay, can try that and just go running and shit and pray to god tbh, im like 16-18% bf (with justskipmealsmaxx) im pretty sure, hopefully gonna lose more (my target is just the typical "HoLlOw ChEeKs" but also want better physique/stamina).

Dont do anything that holds weight on top of u if ur spine is fucked but u can do lie on a bench or do pullups that kind of thing works

Stop eating and fast