leanmaxxing cant keep doing this

C

comingtothisJFL

Platinum
just binged for the past couple days and ruined my month of progress, i have done this for several months now and i just cant stop this continuation, am still very lean but whenever i come close to my goal i cant stop the cravings literally couldn't sleep even with full stomach of satiating food, i have looksmaxxed in every aspect possible but this seems to be the last hurdle i just cant seem to cross, i know i aint the only one

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopemaxxed
i know i aint the only one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi and Deleted member 29581
You are beta bitch who doesnt deserver to be lean. You can keep crying and keep eating like every fatass, and get positive affirmation.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksMaxsterAwesome and autistic_tendencies
how hard is your cut?

i also had a lot of problems with binge eating and every time i try to lose weight i just gain it back and go back to point 0

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
How much do you have to binge to gain it all back, that’s not possible. Have a cheat day once a week around 500-1000 above your usual deficit to keep sane.

Take dnp and eat all you want and lift weights

You are beta bitch who doesnt deserver to be lean. You can keep crying and keep eating like every fatass, and get positive affirmation.
mfer i have stated that am still very lean even after the binge, am at most 12% bf, 10lbs from being diagnosed anorexic, been to sigle digit plenty of times which gave me a bad eating habits thus making it extremely difficult to get to single digit again

How much do you have to binge to gain it all back, that’s not possible. Have a cheat day once a week around 500-1000 above your usual deficit to keep sane.
6k calories for 4 days each over, dude i have been going like this for several months now man

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
what helped me was grabbing a candy or chewing some gum whenever i had those cravings. it really depends on which candy u get, but some of them are low in calories and they kind of help temporarily.

Just get addicted to stims, you're welcome.

mfer i have stated that am still very lean even after the binge, am at most 12% bf, 10lbs from being diagnosed anorexic, been to sigle digit plenty of times which gave me a bad eating habits thus making it extremely difficult to get to single digit again
Ye well still the same matters, u just probably crash diet/starved urself to be anorexic and now u have an unhealthy relation with food. That when u eat in surplus u gonna cry on this forum...

Ye well still the same matters, u just probably crash diet/starved urself to be anorexic and now u have an unhealthy relation with food. That when u eat in surplus u gonna cry on this forum...
still at 12% 🤷‍♂️ most people in this fourms are 18% + but am just venting man and i will figure it out trust

still at 12% 🤷‍♂️ most people in this fourms are 18% + but am just venting man and i will figure it out trust
You probably never did a proper gym routine and lean bulk, so you have a slow metabolism.
Now u always have to starve urself to keep ur 12%. U binge bcuz ur're starved. I have been cutting over the last 5 months slowly, 0 binges.

You probably never did a proper gym routine and lean bulk, so you have a slow metabolism.
Now u always have to starve urself to keep ur 12%. U binge bcuz ur're starved. I have been cutting over the last 5 months slowly, 0 binges.
?? r u serious 🤦‍♂️ i am gymmaxxed i know all about nutrition and do everything correctly, in terms of craving i can withhold fried stuff with out any problems but withholding processed sugar for a month is a craving u will never understand.
664B309B 3E6B 4B67 B23D 0B09B66D5E22 88497119 3525 4B54 9F47 E707F10164B2 42845077 ABB5 4ABB B68E 3FE330B51182
i would post my body pics but no fucking way am doing that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lightskinindian
?? r u serious 🤦‍♂️ i am gymmaxxed i know all about nutrition and do everything correctly, in terms of craving i can withhold fried stuff with out any problems but withholding processed sugar for a month is a craving u will never understand.
View attachment 2254064View attachment 2254067View attachment 2254070
i would post my body pics but no fucking way am doing that
U just confirmed my assumptions. Those macros look like utterly crap.
You are eating less than 1800 kcal to maintain you weight while walking 15k?
You must be skin and bones. You ate 75 grams of sugar that day with just 1400 kcal, are u eating a banana diet or what?

U just confirmed my assumptions. Those macros look like utterly crap.
You must be skin and bones. You ate 75 grams of sugar that day with just 1400 kcal, are u eating a banana diet or what?
?? the main issue is the fucking craving from addictive nature of processed carbs my guy, by that much protein and fibres am never hungry, all of my sugar are from veggies

no most days i eat like this to lose weight not to maintain, some days i do eat 2100 calories which is my maintenance
You must be skin and bones
well i am trying for 7-8%, you can get to that without being one

?? the main issue is the fucking craving from addictive nature of processed carbs my guy, by that much protein and fibres am never hungry, all of my sugar are from veggies

no most days i eat like this to lose weight not to maintain, some days i do eat 2100 calories which is my maintenance

well i am trying for 7-8%, you can get to that without being one
People who step on stage are 7-8% bf, why would u even want that..
I really don't believe ur 12%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581