Leanmaxxing meal of the day

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
High protein chicken parm. Same shit three days in a row but it’s delicious and low cal so it is what it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, lebronjames23, LancasteR and 3 others
You're very committed to your leanmaxing journey. Inspiring and nice to see.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
You're very committed to your leanmaxing journey. Inspiring and nice to see.
Thanks, these posts are a way of keeping me accountable while being able to share my meals for anyone who’d want to try it.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Meanwhile I will have some fish only. Slightly less than 250 kcal. :ogre: Or perhaps I’ll just have some curry. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Brutal vegetarianpill
I am also leanmaxxing, that’s why. I had sushi on Monday, two out of three rolls were chicken rolls. :ogre: But I also had French fries and a fish burger before it. :hnghn: I need to make up for that cheat day. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Fuarkk I love chicken parm:love:
I’m just finishing up brekkie rn:Comfy:

• +1
Thanks, these posts are a way of keeping me accountable while being able to share my meals for anyone who’d want to try it.
may do the same thing ngl. what i keep going it eating 70% of my cals in the fucking morning then, the other 30% by fucking 3pm jfl. then i gotta fucking starve until i sleep and wake. over for my meal spacing

• +1
High protein chicken parm. Same shit three days in a row but it’s delicious and low cal so it is what it is.
You’re eating literal poison goycel

• JFL
You’re eating literal poison goycel
Water
may do the same thing ngl. what i keep going it eating 70% of my cals in the fucking morning then, the other 30% by fucking 3pm jfl. then i gotta fucking starve until i sleep and wake. over for my meal spacing
Yeah you should be conservative about what you eat per meal. A good tip would be to eat something that’s high in protein and hard to chew, 220 grams of chicken breast is roughly 25% of my total calorie intake, with the parm and sauce that makes it around 40%. With that alone I’m full for half the day and then I’ll eat another high protein meal along with snacks

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
It looks like utter shit. Except for the plate, THAT is nice. Suppose it's from IKEA

You need to get a slow cooker because you cannot cook for shit.

• JFL