This is my 5th day of not eating

Starving is retarded just do a 800-1000 calorie deficit while lifting and eating 0.7-1 g of protein/ lb of bw.
I don’t lift + it’s quick results, that’s why. Key is willpower to maintain.

I have been bulking in waiting for me to go on OMAD all next week until next month. I have been eating shit since Friday
I’m doing OMAD now actually! Since yesterday. I like OMAD because you get to eat whatever you want. Burgers everyday innit. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
it's over, you initially wanted to starve but forumcels said NOO:soy: and you've been manipulated. No will for your thoughts. I'm disappointed.
I already decided I would eat on my fifth day of not eating. And so I did. :feelsgood:

I already decided I would eat on my fifth day of not eating. And so I did. :feelsgood:
damn, instincts hit hard, over for ya. A bit of starving and you might have ascended to heaven(pun intended)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
mirin, read this while chowing down on a protein bar

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
damn, instincts hit hard, over for ya. A bit of starving and you might have ascended to heaven(pun intended)
It was already joever for me. I’m a dateless 28 y/o khhv. :feelsree:

Thanks bhai. :feelsgood: Are you on a diet as well?
yeah im finishing up my cut for the summer. I usually just skip a meal and it does the job but sometimes i dont get enough protien

Why not just eat and train perfectly ? Much better than starving yourself to death lol