This is my 5th day of not eating

Abused incel as the other roidcell
The only abused incel here is you. You’re barking for no reason and you have the audacity to call others abused? That’s called projection. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, wsada, nigkook and 1 other person
Yeah, it does. But I’m a stubborn faggot so once I make up my mind it will be that. And the Korean chicken is really good in my opinion, if you were here I’d treat you as well. :feelshmm:
fair enough. everyone deserves a cheat day once in awhile. enjoy, it’s gonna taste so mf good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, nigkook and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and NorwoodAscender
The only abused incel here is you. You’re barking for no reason and you have the audacity to call others abused? That’s called projection. :forcedsmile:
Im just making fun of some incels. I thought is obviously already . Like you have 100k posts there and the other one is reccesed cuck . no wonder .org is ur life

Really bhai? That’s bad. :feelswhy::feelswhy: I guess I’ll have to soldier through it. Appreciate the concern though. :ogre:
Yes bro this is well known in fasting communities

It says here it becomes more likely after 7 days but breaking your fast with greasy fried food is definitely going to make you feel bad lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Im just making fun of some incels. I thought is obviously already . Like you have 100k posts there and the other one is reccesed cuck . no wonder .org is ur life
Dawg.. YOU are the incel. :forcedsmile:

Yes bro this is well known in fasting communities

It says here it becomes more likely after 7 days but breaking your fast with greasy fried food is definitely going to make you feel bad lmao
Joever for me and my stupid ideas. Wish I wasn’t so stubborn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and shieldzz
@moreroidsmoredates you should rope asap u will end up like him with 100k posts
He mogs us hard. He has no need to worry.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and shieldzz
@moreroidsmoredates you should rope asap u will end up like him with 100k posts
You have almost the same amount of posts as me with a much worse rep ratio.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Michael Myers
He mogs us hard. He has no need to worry.

he is broke also

IF this guy mogs you ,delete the account here and search for god

he is broke also

I’m already religious, alhamdulilah. :ogre:

he is broke also

How long did it take you to search this?

See what I mean? You keep putting on this calm mask and pretend to not be offended by what I said and then keep searching for my threads to get a hold of something desperately.

This just shows how butthurt you are, because you know everything I say about you is true. Sick of you following me around like an abused dog trying to make up for the times I abused you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Michael Myers
How long did it take you to search this?

See what I mean? You keep putting on this calm mask and pretend to not be offended by what I said and then keep searching for my threads to get a hold of something desperately.

This just shows how butthurt you are, because you know everything I say about you is true. Sick of you following me around like an abused dog trying to make up for the times I abused you.
You make a very solid point. I don’t think I ever searched through someone’s post to find dirt on them. If someone does this, you live rent-free in their heads.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You make a very solid point. I don’t think I ever searched through someone’s post to find dirt on them. If someone does this, you live rent-free in their heads.
Bro he also keeps tagging me and when I’m in someone’s thread arguing he is always there. I put him on ignore and he still comes back everytime like a good dog.

• JFL
shitty argument because u also have 5k posts and spend ur time here

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Michael Myers
Bro he also keeps tagging me and when I’m in someone’s thread arguing he is always there. I put him on ignore and he still comes back everytime like a good dog.
You got a loyal dog at least bhai. I got nothing. :feelswah:

• JFL
I wouldn’t be able to think if I did that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Michael Myers
Exactly. No one can use the “you don’t have a life” argument when they have hundreds or thousands of posts. Makes zero sense. It’s just a cope for them to say it because they have a dogshit reputation (literally and figuratively) so they cope with “muh it doesn’t mean anything that no one likes me on an obscure forum! :feelswah:“).

• +1
His peanut skull says it all:
IMG 8707

This is what he looks like btw.

• JFL
Reactions: 91302 and Michael Myers
I wouldn’t be able to think if I did that
If I can do it, so can you! But I would not recommend it. Fasting for 1 day or 3 days at most is best but even that is something you shouldn’t do often, maybe once to try it out or whatever.

This is the guy who’s gonna send me clothes? I’ll send him money for plastic surgery. 💀
Clavicles are narrower than his skull.

Legit subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I’ve been on a diet since three weeks ago. I haven’t eaten anything since Monday and it’s Saturday now. I’m going to hang out with my two best friends and my brother in an hour or so. I’m gonna have a cheat day. Korean fried chicken and pizza! I’ll be treating everyone so it’s gonna be on me. Think it will be €100.
gengy bhai u wont be lean but skinnyfat diet the normal way

I went from 85 kg to 75.6 kg in three weeks. But after today I’ll probably be gaining 2 kg again. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @coisbhai @0hMan
Did u lose a lot of muscle though?

• +1
Did u lose a lot of muscle though?
I am not muscular. I was really fat. People said I looked pregnant. Like my stomach would stick out like this 🫃. I believe I mostly lost fat because now I can wear clothes without my belly sticking out a lot. My goal is to get the point it doesn’t stick out at all. I am 75.7 kg as of now so I think I need to get rid of another 5.7 kg but I might lower it to 65 kg instead.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Michael Myers and moreroidsmoredates
mirin actually putting in effort, you've been ldaring for long enough :rage:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
Man you two guys are always having a beef with each other you need to calm down and take a deep breath
He is the one who keeps following me around and tags me. I live rent free in his head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, 5.5psl and Michael Myers
mirin actually putting in effort, you've been ldaring for long enough :rage:
Thank you brother. Yeah, it’s about time. Growing up I was always the skinny kid. Even in high school female classmates weighed more than me. But then I rotmaxxed and foodmaxxed at 26 and since then I became really fat. Like everyone who saw me was shocked because of how fat I got.

Man you two guys are always having a beef with each other you need to calm down and take a deep breath
its unlucky only retards on this thread

Thank you brother. Yeah, it’s about time. Growing up I was always the skinny kid. Even in high school female classmates weighed more than me. But then I rotmaxxed and foodmaxxed at 26 and since then I became really fat. Like everyone who saw me was shocked because of how fat I got.
you are currently a katsu curry time to change😡
I am not muscular. I was really fat. People said I looked pregnant. Like my stomach would stick out like this 🫃. I believe I mostly lost fat because now I can wear clothes without my belly sticking out a lot. My goal is to get the point it doesn’t stick out at all. I am 75.7 kg as of now so I think I need to get rid of another 5.7 kg but I might lower it to 65 kg instead.
woah why are you lighter than me jfl how tall are you again

• JFL
you are currently a katsu curry time to change😡
Yes bhai, I will!!! I already got rid of almost 10 kg in 3 weeks. Though after today that’s gonna change a bit.
woah why are you lighter than me jfl how tall are you again
I’m 5’10”, but I have terrible fat storing genetics so everything stores itself in my stomach and stuff.

mod on an incel forum
And you got thousands of posts on an incel forum. I’ve seen your face, you belong on an incel forum. :forcedsmile:

I’ve been on a diet since three weeks ago. I haven’t eaten anything since Monday and it’s Saturday now. I’m going to hang out with my two best friends and my brother in an hour or so. I’m gonna have a cheat day. Korean fried chicken and pizza! I’ll be treating everyone so it’s gonna be on me. Think it will be €100.
same shit but i lost my whole appetite my stomach is full whole time without reason

• +1
I'll pm u bhai, we similar weight now (I think you are 5'8" right?) See if we have same ohsyjque now.

I am pretty plateaud now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Michael Myers