This is my 5th day of not eating

the lengths a motherfucker will go to avoid developing healthy habits

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
same shit but i lost my whole appetite my stomach is full whole time without reason
I know exactly how you’re feeling, except my stomach isn’t full but I am not feeling hungry at all whatsoever.

I'll pm u bhai, we similar weight now (I think you are 5'8" right?) See if we have same ohsyjque now.

I am pretty plateaud now
Sure, PM me. Make sure it’s within 19 minutes because I have to get dressed and head out to meet my friends.

I'll pm u bhai, we similar weight now (I think you are 5'8" right?) See if we have same ohsyjque now.

I am pretty plateaud now
I’m 5’10” btw. But it’s pretty much the same as 5’8”.

the lengths a motherfucker will go to avoid developing healthy habits
I literally had this type of belly before I started: 🫃

Not joking. My belly was sticking out so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and Michael Myers
Haha ok then u r leaner than me, I'm also 5'10" but 84kg
I mean I have awful fat storing genetics, can’t say until you send me that PM.

I mean I have awful fat storing genetics, can’t say until you send me that PM.
Sent. Guessing u are visibly SLIGHTLY leaner than me as I guess u have less visceral fat as u said u have bad storage (indian)?

But obv I'm low value af subhuman, u r MTN Iirc?

• +1
ur just gonna get skinnyfat if u don't eat enough protein

ur just gonna get skinnyfat if u don't eat enough protein
Less of an issue if he is low muscle like he says.

Anyway I guess his starvation is temporary, korean chicken should give him 150g of protein, 220g of fat and 100g of carbs so around 3k cals

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Michael Myers
Sent. Guessing u are visibly SLIGHTLY leaner than me as I guess u have less visceral fat as u said u have bad storage (indian)?

But obv I'm low value af subhuman, u r MTN Iirc?
Not at all, I look fat whereas you don’t. And I’m Pakistani, from Punjab area but my family doesn’t necessarily claim to be Punjabi (found out we have ancestors from Jammu and Kashmir and likely Jammu). Nope, I’m truecel but you’re not low value subhuman. You look quite good. Not joking.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Less of an issue if he is low muscle like he says.

Anyway I guess his starvation is temporary, korean chicken should give him 150g of protein, 220g of fat and 100g of carbs so around 3k cals
400 grams of Korean chicken. And also domino’s pizza (entire).

Not at all, I look fat whereas you don’t. And I’m Pakistani, from Punjab area but my family doesn’t necessarily claim to be Punjabi (found out we have ancestors from Jammu and Kashmir and likely Jammu). Nope, I’m truecel but you’re not low value subhuman. You look quite good. Not joking.
Thanks bhai, which part of Jammu? Tavi side, chenab side or rajkot side?

So ur gonna be dogra mix - pretty similar to punjabi

• +1
i didnt eat for a day an a half because of some flu which make me puke everything i eat i was small before that now i dont wanna even leave my house

• +1
Wtf do u mean
There's no way u haven't eaten anything for 5 days

Also u have Korean chicken
I have Korean chicks
We're not the same :cool:

even food that usually tastes bad to you, you appreciate so much when ur in that state post fast state
This is so true, even polish food is appreciated after a long fast.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
should i train abs while losing weight? is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I went from 85 kg to 75.6 kg in three weeks. But after today I’ll probably be gaining 2 kg again. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @coisbhai @0hMan
Proud of you Bhai🍾

• Love it
I’ve been on a diet since three weeks ago. I haven’t eaten anything since Monday and it’s Saturday now. I’m going to hang out with my two best friends and my brother in an hour or so. I’m gonna have a cheat day. Korean fried chicken and pizza! I’ll be treating everyone so it’s gonna be on me. Think it will be €100.
How much calories were you eating every day in the first 2 weeks

• +1
And you're still a fat turkroach!

Bhai you gotta eat bro. Not good to starve yourself. Just do the diet slowly just eat maybe 1000 calories a day. You will lose weight. It's not healthy to not eat at all.

• +1
Damn nigga!

• +1
Weak piece of shit

Real men water fast till 10% bf
This world is not made for weak men like you
Grow dreads and roid fag
real men don’t use semaglutide and have willpower

over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and shieldzz
Starving is retarded just do a 800-1000 calorie deficit while lifting and eating 0.7-1 g of protein/ lb of bw.

real men don’t use semaglutide and have willpower

over for u
i have more willpower than you will ever have

also semaglutide have sides,its not neccesary a shortcut . but you are a dumb kid with 0 brain

• JFL
Reactions: j05
i have more willpower than you will ever have

also semaglutide have sides,its not neccesary a shortcut . but you are a dumb kid with 0 brain
i got to 54kg without drugs

get mogged bozo

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i got to 54kg without drugs

get mogged bozo
THAT LITERALLY MEANS YOU ARE LOW T SINCE LOW APPETITE = LOW T

HAHAHAHHAHHA

YOU ROASTED URSELF

• JFL
Reactions: j05
I went from 85 kg to 75.6 kg in three weeks. But after today I’ll probably be gaining 2 kg again. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@emeraldglass @NumbThePain @coisbhai @0hMan
I have been bulking in waiting for me to go on OMAD all next week until next month. I have been eating shit since Friday

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and datboijj
Literally how

• +1
UPDATE: I had Korean fried chicken (they forgot the sauce that made it good :feelsree:), a large pizza (could only eat two slices :feelswah:) and some sushi afterwards (didn’t finish it :feelswhy:). I spent €100 on the chicken and the pizza but my friend insisted on paying for the sushi so I let him. :ogre:

Thanks bhai, which part of Jammu? Tavi side, chenab side or rajkot side?

So ur gonna be dogra mix - pretty similar to punjabi
I have no idea which part of Jammu, I should do a DNA test to figure out. My ancestors moved centuries ago but it’s recorded in official government documents.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar
so what's the point of fasting then, that isn't a cheat meal that's a whole ass cheat day jfl

u need some structure
Negative Nancy. :feelsree: It’s to be on a caloric deficit.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
UPDATE: I had Korean fried chicken (they forgot the sauce that made it good :feelsree:), a large pizza (could only eat two slices :feelswah:) and some sushi afterwards (didn’t finish it :feelswhy:). I spent €100 on the chicken and the pizza but my friend insisted on paying for the sushi so I let him. :ogre:
it's over, you initially wanted to starve but forumcels said NOO:soy: and you've been manipulated. No will for your thoughts. I'm disappointed.

• So Sad
How much calories were you eating every day in the first 2 weeks
I went 6 days without food in the first two weeks. :feelshmm: And then I just had one meal a day. :ogre: But no big meals. Nvm, I had a burger and some tandoori roll as well on Friday, so..

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
Bhai you gotta eat bro. Not good to starve yourself. Just do the diet slowly just eat maybe 1000 calories a day. You will lose weight. It's not healthy to not eat at all.
I’m already eating! Yesterday I had leftover sushi (it wasn’t good) and today I’m having dinner as well. Deciding between a burger menu or sushi again. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss