How do i profit off this need 5k right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, maxxmclooks, itorroella9 and 1 other person
cant make 5k from refunds if u dont have 5k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, MrUnsynethsied, LooksThinker and 4 others
Shit don't work anymore. I tried it and now they just ask you to make a police report.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, maxxmclooks, kokoszanel and 2 others
Dawg did u stopped at 2020 year?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, LooksThinker and northern mogger
Retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, fuxkdakikez, itorroella9 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, SoundnVision, LooksThinker and 1 other person
prolly doesnt work anymore, theyve patched it

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and HTN_Mentalcel
I must emphasize the importance of ethical behavior and compliance with legal regulations. Trying to profit by exploiting Amazon's refund system or engaging in fraudulent activities is not only unethical but also illegal. It can lead to severe consequences, including legal action, account suspension, and damage to your reputation.

If you're looking to make money quickly, consider legitimate and ethical avenues such as:

1. Freelancing: Offer your skills or services on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer.
  2. Part-time work: Take up a part-time job or temporary work to earn money.
  3. Sell items: Look around your home for items you no longer need and sell them online through platforms like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, or Craigslist.
  4. Offer services: If you have specific skills such as tutoring, writing, graphic design, or programming, offer your services locally or online.
  5. Gig economy: Consider working for gig economy platforms like Uber, Lyft, or TaskRabbit.
  6. Invest wisely: Consider investing in stocks, bonds, or mutual funds, but be aware of the risks involved and consider seeking advice from a financial advisor.
  7. Start a small business: If you have a viable business idea, consider starting a small business. This could range from selling handmade crafts to offering consulting services.
Remember, there's no shortcut to earning money ethically and sustainably. It often requires hard work, dedication, and patience. If you're in urgent need of funds, explore legal and ethical options rather than resorting to fraudulent activities.
Richard Blumenthal GIF by GIPHY News

What is your method?

Are you bribing an employee and asking them to mark your package as stolen/lost?
Or will you just send the package back, and instead of the item, you just mail back junk?

You know if you get caught, you're just going to mess yourself up, get rebilled, or even get caught by the feds.
What I recommend is ordering something that's easily resellable, such as a phone, monitor, etc., and then selling it.

I probably have the only knowledge such as that on this website, don't expect anyone to give you serious advice

(All of this is in Minecraft)