Leaving this forum will be the biggest looksmax of your life

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Once you figure out exactly what you need to make yourself look better

LEAVE THIS PLACE!

I mean seriously what’s the point of staying here and impressing a bunch of autists? This forum should only be used to fix issues you have. Once you do this write it down on a piece of paper and focus on achieving those goals. The longer you stay here shit posting your only stopping yourself from reaching your full potential.

INB4 DN RD JFL KYS

it is what it is. You either listen to me or you will forever stay here posting making autistic weirdos laugh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: R@m@, Eduardo DOV, Dicklet.4.3 and 16 others
ok you first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Lorsss, middayshowers and 9 others

LEAVE THIS PLACE!

I mean seriously what’s the point of staying here and impressing a bunch of autists? This forum should only be used to fix issues you have. Once you do this write it down on a piece of paper and focus on achieving those goals. The longer you stay here shit posting your only stopping yourself from reaching your full potential.

INB4 DN RD JFL KYS

it is what it is. You either listen to me or you will forever stay here posting making autistic weirdos laugh
Good post. Except for one thing. . . . . WATER IS WET!!!!!

True but
Everyone does something useless in their free time just for leisure. Even slayers.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, middayshowers, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
JoinedJul 27, 2019Posts852
Time Online 614:33

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Valid point replacing this forum with video games is a good option
Also, this still qualifies as social interaction (as long as you talk to people that are not autistic), just don't make it your core social life and only do it during your more leisurely hours like @Tyrionlannistercel has stated above (you're autistic if this is your only form of social interaction, unless you're a truecel, that is).

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

LEAVE THIS PLACE!

INB4 DN RD JFL KYS

Im leaving forever as soon as I have money

Leaving in week btw

im compiling all my shit btw

everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Ain’t no way I spent 614 hours on here I usually leave it on my computer
I leave my computer on occasionally after falling asleep or I'll have Looksmax.me on while doing something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
See you tommorow.

true ive been thinking this too.

lol Don't take this site so seriously, I literally come here to shitpost but sometimes give advice.

I wake up, INSTANTLY check looksmax.me for any notifications to PUMP THAT PRECIOUS DOPAMINE INTO MY SYSTEM, EVERY REACT AND REPLY TO MY POSTS FURTHER FEEDS MY ADDICTION OF VALIDATION I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE I NEED MY REACTS TO SURVIVE!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Griffith
I will never leave this place, good new info is always being found

Also too many retards are on this site and they still fall in love with hoes and oneitis despite being blackpilled, blackpill must be constantly dosed to avoid getting screwed over by women

Oh and one more thing, I will never grow taller into 6'2 so I will never ascens to slayer status

Reminder that this place saved my fucking life, its not like Im a Chad who gave up my Chad life to post here, I am a subhuman who ascended to good looks but my personality and interests are still of the subhuman I was

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, OOGABOOGA and Pendejo

LEAVE THIS PLACE!

INB4 DN RD JFL KYS

I tried that for a week. Life's brutality didn't change. I was trucel before I left and Im still trucel. I tried everything and nothing changed.

It is all about looks and status.

Leaving this site and moving to .co would be benefitial for my mental health

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I'm out. Sayonara boys. Admin please block my account.

just don't make it your core social life
DFEFC0ED 5C68 4DA7 815F DB274C0F764E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and middayshowers
i would rather read threads here than rot playing vidya

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and OOGABOOGA

LEAVE THIS PLACE!

INB4 DN RD JFL KYS

Massive cope people live don't revolve around this place I only occasionally come here