Lefort 1- To Achieve Proper Lip Seal

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Diamond
Segment the maxilla in six cuts then bring forward and horizontally via Lefort 1?
let discuss

first cut shows it in 6 segements then second picture is four

I think doing MSE then this the best bet for achieving proper maxilla lip seal

Attachments

• IMG_9977.png
    IMG_9977.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 279
  • fig7.png
    fig7.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 261
  • fig6.png
    fig6.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
imagine being david laid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, Tallooksmaxxer, Over and 2 others
At this point in my life, it is what it is. Same with height. I'll never be over 6 feet there's no point in even thinking about it anymore. These things are unsalvageable. Just not meant for me in this life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and forwardgrowth
david laid? how so?
its hard to explain, you only understand if you watch his videos. hes introverted as fuck, has weird hobbies, seems shy around girls etc. theres more to it but you get the gist if u've watched 10+ vids

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
its hard to explain, you only understand if you watch his videos. hes introverted as fuck, has weird hobbies, seems shy around girls etc. theres more to it but you get the gist if u've watched 10+ vids
sad shit

Women still find him funny, charming, etc not bc of his looks tho.... :lul:

So the proper lip seal is when your lower maxilla (around mouth area basically) is protruding, just like David Laid?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
dont you just need a correct bite for proper lip seal? I have an overbite which makes it difficult to have a balanced lipseal unless I conscviously push my lips forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dont you just need a correct bite for proper lip seal? I have an overbite which makes it difficult to have a balanced lipseal unless I conscviously push my lips forward
To what degree is your overbite? It's normal in nature to have a slight overbite.

also i dont think he's natural

no you can correct bite and still not have this effect of the lower maxilla and palate
So the proper lip seal is when your lower maxilla (around mouth area basically) is protruding, just like David Laid?
Yeah the lip should sit as a flat board almost on your maxilla

To what degree is your overbite? It's normal in nature to have a slight overbite.
I can't keep all my teeth in contact while at the same time nearly touching the front teeth (which is the correct bite), I can either slightly touch the front teeth which makes my profile look normal or back teeth which then makes it look slightly subhuman

its because he is insecure about his little banana dick :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
its because he is insecure about his little banana dick :feelskek:

Roids give you a big dick they make the balls shrink cuz thats where the testosterone is produced and u inject that now making your dick bigger and looking even bigger cuz smaller balls

Roids give you a big dick they make the balls shrink cuz thats where the testosterone is produced and u inject that now making your dick bigger and looking even bigger cuz smaller balls
no im not referring to roids im referring to the leaked sex tape of him his dick looks like a small banana which is crooked up hahaha

At this point in my life, it is what it is. Same with height. I'll never be over 6 feet there's no point in even thinking about it anymore. These things are unsalvageable. Just not meant for me in this life.

Literally ll can add 2 to 3 inches if your really short like 5 foot 6 have like 240 k handy and you can get to 6 foot

no im not referring to roids im referring to the leaked sex tape of him his dick looks like a small banana which is crooked up hahaha

Wtf, had to fact check that he had a sex tape and sure enough... his dick is tiny, like sub 6"...

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2846
I had braces from ages 16-19 to correct an overbite, and I've noticed that unless I make an effort to consciously keep my upper and lower jaws aligned with my mouth closed, my lower jaw has a natural tendency to slide forward and make it look like an underbite. Again, this only happens when I'm not making a conscious effort to keep my jaws closed. Is this a known consequence of undergoing orthodontics to fix overbite?

Or you could just get used to closing your lips and apply a little bit of negative suction against the teeth. Eventually the force of the lips are going to push the teeth back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth