Legit idea : Delete instagram if you don't have a big account

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
Alright, i'm not surprising you if I tell you instagram isn't real life, everything on social network is bullshit, no ones have more than 20 real friends and 50 contacts friends IRL.

The thing is... Instagram can directly tell if you're NTmaxxed and social circle maxxed, if you have less than 200 followers, you're clearly consider as a looser for women.

So as a 259IQ user, I just realised that you just have to delete all your fucking social network so you're basically breaking this stupid fake game and cold approch women by giving directly your phone number.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 25648, Skywalker and 9 others
noo

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
And anyway, if you don't make any money from insta or tiktok, thoses networks are a fucking waste of time.

I'm just gonna hard grind after deleting those bullshit apps, no more 3 fap/a day, no more fake nattys, no more lightning frame frauded, less bullshit, more reality

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PubertyMaxxer
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, rand anon and Blackpilled1027
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Anchor_Ship
I got 1.5k followers and this foid followed me like an hour ago
IMG 20230407 233255

No way im deleting Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Torero, PubertyMaxxer, rand anon and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Suimaxxer
Yes of course

I'm telling this for ppl with less than 200 followers

If you're a chad don't mind to my thread
Im not chad jfl not even htn, im just mtn

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I can bet 30000euros, 99% of retards here have insta without even making money from it.

Bullshit and useless
wow you seem like a really smart guy who can make a lot of money from insta

Ah, what would us subfives do without bots to boost our ego :cry:
Not a bot tho, checked her followers and the story she posted

Alright, i'm not surprising you if I tell you instagram isn't real life, everything on social network is bullshit, no ones have more than 20 real friends and 50 contacts friends IRL.

The thing is... Instagram can directly tell if you're NTmaxxed and social circle maxxed, if you have less than 200 followers, you're clearly consider as a looser for women.

So as a 259IQ user, I just realised that you just have to delete all your fucking social network so you're basically breaking this stupid fake game and cold approch women by giving directly your phone number.
I'm already permabanned and can't make a new account without it being auto-disabled within 24hrs.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 21244

Hopefuel thread, you just gave me hope that it’s not necessarely over if you delete those apps. And it’s true under 200 followers is negative status

• Love it
Hopefuel thread, you just gave me hope that it’s not necessarely over if you delete those apps. And it’s true under 200 followers is negative status
thanks bro, it's a bit water but needed.

You can clearly date women without thoses apps, just looksmax as much as you can, then go cold approach and it's in the pocket.
People outside the virtual world are always the most precious one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
1675201942705-jpeg.2062463

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 21244
Dat feel when I have 500 friends on Facebook from high school, most of whom I never even talked to but just added the whole school back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Private insta with no pics is now seemed as a halo by women

• +1
Private insta with no pics is now seemed as a halo by women
Then imaging having no insta ?

I'm not saying "just be confident" "blackpill is bullshit" ofc if you're ugly she will not give a fuck.

But if you softmaxxed, moneymaxxed, you're smart and outside this virtual world, it's clearly a game changer for women

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Shit idea IMO, not having an insta is way too big of a social failo.

We can’t afford doing that unless one is so good looking that can come off as “mysterious” and not as a creep for not having an IG account.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, jflsnowdzz and Blackpilled1027
Shit idea IMO, not having an insta is way too big of a social failo.

We can’t afford doing that unless one is so good looking that can come off as “mysterious” and not as a creep for not having an IG account.
Ofc, if you legit pull up thanks to insta, you can keep it up.

But if you're only simpping, scrolling, and wasting time without making money from it, I highly recommand you to leave this shit at least for 2 weeks, same for tiktok

I dont recommend

Just try to gain followers and fraud NT

No insta = Not NT

I have deleted my insta and my acc and heavily regret it (fell for the grindset meme), could have built on it (only had 90 followers but decent start)

Now that I am older how am I supposed to start an insta without it coming over as super weird/loser like

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, spirili and autistic_tendencies
what if i have 1200 followers but theyre all random e girls i followed that followed me back all from different countries is that a halo or a failo

Ofc, if you legit pull up thanks to insta, you can keep it up.

But if you're only simpping, scrolling, and wasting time without making money from it, I highly recommand you to leave this shit at least for 2 weeks, same for tiktok
Yeah that’s fair, I personally avoid spending time there as it’s too much of a cortisol spike to me seeing normies happy.

I still have a good IG account though with a solid amount of followers so it would be retarded to delete my account.

I got 1.5k followers and this foid followed me like an hour ago
View attachment 2141938
No way im deleting Instagram
Sorry boyo but followers don’t mean shit

I have plenty of hot girls that follow me bur it doesn’t mean they find me attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Suimaxxer
Sorry boyo but followers don’t mean shit

I have plenty of hot girls that follow me bur it doesn’t mean they find me attractive
Never said that my foid followers find me attractive, but having a good base of followers is nt

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
And she's gonna realise you're a "loser" the second you say "i don't have instagram"

just say u have a finsta

the "follows you" icon is green. Unless you have a special theme for IG, you are in her close friends list
I got insta pro jfl its Instagram with more features, u can google it

this is all wrong, yesterday foid on tinder ghosted after knowin i dont have ig

Not a bot tho, checked her followers and the story she posted
idk, I used to get people trying to follow me all the time, pretty sure they're bots / scammers or trying to promote their onlyfans.

idk, I used to get people trying to follow me all the time, pretty sure they're bots / scammers or trying to promote their onlyfans.
Nah shes legit, she posted stories and notes and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Yes, It's a waste of time

htn min if girls. like that follow u
Its because of anglemaxxed lightingmaxxed filter fraudmaxxed pfp on insta and 1.5k followers jfl they make me look nt