LEGIT IQ MAXXING

Deleted member 6273

Deleted member 6273

Brb detoxing, can't respond to DMs for now.
So first of all what does a good iq test measure? A Good IQ tests should measure aspects of visual-spatial processing and auditory processing, as well as short-term memory, and processing speed.

now let's focus on short term memory

The best thing is this somewhat influences long term memory.

I might make a more comprehensive high effort thread with the studies and more detailed descriptions but I'm too lazy rn tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, Alexanderr and 8 others
good thread bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
methamphetamine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, wasted, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
My IQ is legit in the 60 range. I still can't do basic adding and subtracting when it comes to math

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Dog face and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, reptiles, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
high iq or death tbh

• Love it
crap gimmick, doesn't help IRL one bit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6273
I know this palace trick and i memorized tons of shit but for me engineercel it s useless

• So Sad
correct me if im wrong but as far as im concerned nothing can improve iq-related stuff in your brain aside from dual-n-back which is also somewhat dubious

so if anything id go 4 dnb. ive been doing it 4 a while btw, good stuff, helps wit adhd

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
correct me if im wrong but as far as im concerned nothing can improve iq-related stuff in your brain aside from dual-n-back which is also somewhat dubious

so if anything id go 4 dnb. ive been doing it 4 a while btw, good stuff, helps wit adhd
its all mental masturbation.

want to improve brain? Create valuable stuff and study shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
its all mental masturbation.

want to improve brain? Create valuable stuff and study shit
mogged by neurotransmittermaxxing, fixing deficiencies etc etc

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

tried dnb and didnt raise my iq

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
-100 IQ points for falling for those jew attempts to make content and gain money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6273
-100 IQ points for falling for those jew attempts to make content and gain money

It actually works, I'll make a comprehensive thread soon. Was just trying to see if it's worth it or not.

There is scientific evidence that working memory can be improved. I'll make a comprehensive thread later I'm doing an assignment rn

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
iq does not matter in today's society. probably more of a hindrance actually if it is exceptionally high because you are limited in the people you can have meaningful conversations with, are misunderstood and excluded etc. It is also frustrating to be significantly smarter than someone you spend time with or want to spend time with on a regular basis. Above average but not too high genius range is probably ideal

• Hmm...
iq does not matter in today's society. probably more of a hindrance actually if it is exceptionally high because you are limited in the people you can have meaningful conversations with, are misunderstood and excluded etc. It is also frustrating to be significantly smarter than someone you spend time with or want to spend time with on a regular basis. Above average but not too high genius range is probably ideal

This is more about increasing your working memory and to an extent long term memory. It's beneficial to practically anyone but especially those in memory intensive fields like medicine.

I highly doubt increased working memory will negatively impact interpersonal relationships.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

giphy.gif

So first of all what does a good iq test measure? A Good IQ tests should measure aspects of visual-spatial processing and auditory processing, as well as short-term memory, and processing speed.

now let's focus on short term memory

The best thing is this somewhat influences long term memory.

I might make a more comprehensive high effort thread with the studies and more detailed descriptions but I'm too lazy rn tbh

Is there actually anything that increases the ability to problem solve faster i eman iq is about pattern recognition tbqh is there a way to fix that?

An anecdote from my dad who's a doc if that makes it more credible.
Some studies seem to agree though:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6273 and reptiles
An anecdote from my dad who's a doc if that makes it more credible.
Some studies seem to agree though:

If your dads a doctor you must be high IQ NGl

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
lost the lottery BRUTAL Could you PM all the ways 1 could increase it ? i've heard a lot of scams but so far from an evidence based appraoch most haven't worked
I've never really worked on IQ maxing but most legit way I've heard of is learning a new instrument.

I've never really worked on IQ maxing but most legit way I've heard of is learning a new instrument.

Is there any surgery we can do currently any substances of major hit ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Memory palaces and all the rest are good memory tools, they may help you do better in heavy non g IQ test just like having a good vocabulary will help you in those IQ tests, does it make you smarter? most likely not, but any brain exercise is good exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6273
Is there actually anything that increases the ability to problem solve faster i eman iq is about pattern recognition tbqh is there a way to fix that?

You mean processing speed? Iq is more of a measure of learnability(it was created to establish learning disabilities in children) pattern recognition is only one element to it.

As far as I know there's no solution with significant enough effects especially long term affecting processing speed.

However some people can develop savant syndrome as a result of brain/cns injury or as a result of being on the autism spectrum which can lead (in a few of them) to improved processing speed and mental mathematical ability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and xefo
what's the point of all this memorizing

what's the point of all this memorizing

It's a technique that improves short term memory results which affects ( positively)performance in cognitive tasks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Hey!

@TheSavior
@lifestyle21873

You need this shit asap!

• JFL
guys did you know my girlfriend has a super high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
normie scam for their wagie tests :sneaky: