Legit Leanmaxing motivation

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Post some images which motivate you to leanmax. Post pics where the beggining is already somewhat lean not a total fatass

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, xefo and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vegeta, Mongrelcel, EverythingMattersCel and 18 others
I have a theory.
Clench your jaw. Do you get hollower cheeks while doing it? Congrats, you'll probably also have hollow cheeks after leaning down

• +1
Reactions: harrys
I have a theory.
Clench your jaw. Do you get hollower cheeks while doing it? Congrats, you'll probably also have hollow cheeks after leaning down
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: harrys
I saw a huge difference when I lost 35 pounds.

Adding onto the user who said clinch your jaw. Squeeze your lips together to get an idea of how your bone structure and zygos look. Squeezing the lips (like foids do in their Snapchat) kinda pulls all the fat forward. I just look at this picture for lifefuel to keep cutting hopefully my face can look like that (despite the assymetrical) if I can lose the face fat.

Attachments

• 9448796E-6FF4-421F-9ACA-C8F99547A3A4.jpeg
    9448796E-6FF4-421F-9ACA-C8F99547A3A4.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 268
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok
Adding onto the user who said clinch your jaw. Squeeze your lips together to get an idea of how your bone structure and zygos look. Squeezing the lips (like foids do in their Snapchat) kinda pulls all the fat forward. I just look at this picture for lifefuel to keep cutting hopefully my face can look like that (despite the assymetrical) if I can lose the face fat.
not really I did that before leaning and my real cheek concavity looks very different

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, CarnivoreDiet and Mateusz74
not really I did that before leaning and my real cheek concavity looks very different

Different in what way ? Better or...

Post some images which motivate you to leanmax. Post pics where the beggining is already somewhat lean not a total fatass

how dafaq his eye color change

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, dachad, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others
2Q.png
pravesh.png

Z.png

Some random indian MM, he went from "she calls me daddy too" to "where's my hug" all cuz of weight gain. Nigga isnt even that fat in the after pic, he just isn't 10% bodyfat. 10-12% bodyfat is essential for male aesthetics, people who deny leanmaxxing's importance are incredibly retarded, even I now have begun to get hollow cheeks and legit with every lb i lose they get hollower.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3479, Warlow, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
BUMP

We need more examples!
Both ascensions and descensions.
Leanmaxxing is so fucking important it can never be overstated.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Leanmaxxing is a big cope for people who lack any bones. I say this as a guy who is rn leanmaxxing.

I had visible zygos when I was literally fat (I was like 97kg at 5'10.
my brother has a visible jawline despite being fat.
what does this tell us? you need the bones.

Attachments

• subhuman coping.png
    subhuman coping.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 157
Leanmaxxing is a big cope for people who lack any bones. I say this as a guy who is rn leanmaxxing.

I wasn’t talking to bonecels

Fatman O video is good

jawline? that isn't impressive he still looks like shit

I’d leanmaxx, but all my classes are online this semester and I won’t be going on campus, so there’s no point in looking good, especially when eating is a good cope. Still gonna collagenmaxx tho

I’d leanmaxx, but all my classes are online this semester and I won’t be going on campus, so there’s no point in looking good, especially when eating is a good cope. Still gonna collagenmaxx tho

There’s always a point in looking good.

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok

the fuck?
That means you have a semester to basically looksmax to the extreme. When you go back you’re going to drown in pussy

• +1
Reactions: harrys and jake_okok
@Zyros did you get rhino?

even if you're a bonecel leanmaxxing is the biggest looksmax possible. It's always better to look even mildly defined than looking like a potato. Calling it cope is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
top 3 smv softmaxxes

1. leanmax
2. skinmax
3. gymax (frame muscles of course)

water

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and ProAcktiv
6fe50ccef024aa1364f047a83332a0d8-png.37508

You can't tell me there isn't a difference
that was a 18 vs 28 year old comparison, facial frame got structurally wider and matured. if you see the nosr width itself and measure with eye inner canthus and mouth, youll see almost same distances

that was a 18 vs 28 year old comparison, facial frame got structurally wider and matured. if you see the nosr width itself and measure with eye inner canthus and mouth, youll see almost same distances
Looks fleshier/more bulbous in the before.

jawline? that isn't impressive he still looks like shit
that photo isnt my brother, its me, I wanted to demonstrate my zygos not my bros jawline