Legit Stacylite posts on TRM

Just be disabled on TRM is legit

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Brutal she is medical students here kids will be high class IQ mogger Chads fuark no chance for a subhuman like me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sportsmogger
Brutal she is medical students here kids will be high class IQ mogger Chads fuark no chance for a subhuman like me
How'd you know she was a medical student?

How'd you know she was a medical student?
She is moderator in a subreddit for med students and in some posts she has study notes from a med study

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
She is moderator in a subreddit for med students and in some posts she has study notes from a med study
Cool but it's pretty obvious she's either non-NT asf or has like 0 friends.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
sure but shes still attractive right?
Every woman is attractive. To be unattractive as a woman, you would have to be 700lb or be ancient. Having good crainalfacial development is complementary to a woman's attractiveness, but it a virtual necessity for a male's. A male face devoid of any angularity is ugly, that's something basic we can all agree on here.
I saw this photograph of barret with a really good looking woman with exceptional jaw, symmetry, foward growth. That's good, but I would still fuck the other two lesser attractive women to the right of Barret too.
2678246 1641321102482

It is completely related to the male sex-drive. Dicks and testosterone. This is why your life would be better, or at least have so many suitors and so much validation had you'd been born a woman (or pass as a trans).
I'm just gonna say it
You're better off being a woman if you're sub8.
Sure you might get raped and maybe have to give birth to a child, or get a headache from periods, but men have their legs blown off by landmines.

• JFL
yeah shes a stacylite, she is 1 saddled infraorbital malar implant away from full blown stacy though, the only big flaw in my opinion is her negative orbital vector

• +1
Every woman is attractive. To be unattractive as a woman, you would have to be 700lb or be ancient. Having good crainalfacial development is complementary to a woman's attractiveness, but it a virtual necessity for a male's. A male face devoid of any angularity is ugly, that's something basic we can all agree on here.
I saw this photograph of barret with a really good looking woman with exceptional jaw, symmetry, foward growth. That's good, but I would still fuck the other two lesser attractive women to the right of Barret too.
View attachment 2549972
It is completely related to the male sex-drive. Dicks and testosterone. This is why your life would be better, or at least have so many suitors and so much validation had you'd been born a woman (or pass as a trans).
I'm just gonna say it
You're better off being a woman if you're sub8.
Sure you might get raped and maybe have to give birth to a child, or get a headache from periods, but men have their legs blown off by landmines.
She fogs Barbara Palvin imo

That's good, but I would still fuck the other two lesser attractive women to the right of Barret too.
Cause both of them are supermodels one literally Barbara palvin considered one of the most attractive

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and sportsmogger
Cause both of them are supermodels one literally Barbara palvin considered one of the most attractive
There are two girls at my workplace that look similar to that. I don't know what she looks like without makeup.
Side note: her husband is actually very looksmatched.
She fogs Barbara Palvin imo
You know name?

• +1
There are two girls at my workplace that look similar to that. I don't know what she looks like without makeup.
Side note: her husband is actually very looksmatched.

You know name?
The girl on the far right is Barbara Palvin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003

Rate her boyos @Kamui @Jamaldickjavontus @klip11 @TRUE_CEL @It'snotover @AspiringMogger @Napoleon1800 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

I would lick her toes before I give her BBC

• JFL
The girl on the far right is Barbara Palvin.
Noooooo, the good looking and tall blonde to Barret's right.
What are these retards even talking about

How they managed to become more autistic than us?

Their scale also goes up to TEN
So how they could justify rating her a 5?
TRM has rating guidelines doesn't it?

• +1
The lifefuel being a hot girl provides has to be insane man. You wake up and instantly are flooded by positive reinforcement for merely existing, take into account even more for the things you actually do in the world. Impossible to be depressed with that level of adoration being thrown at you at every corner of the earth at every second of the hour. Fucking water

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and sportsmogger
Noooooo, the good looking and tall blonde to Barret's right.

TRM has rating guidelines doesn't it?
Their guide goes up to 9.5 unlike psl

They're rating her like 5.5/6

this is their 5.5 section
Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 22 36 28 Imgur The magic of the Internet

with stock photos btw

this is her (in a candid)

Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 22 34 41 Legit Stacylite posts on TRM

they're just tryhards

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, jflsnowdzz, Staceymaxxing and 4 others
The lifefuel being a hot girl provides has to be insane man. You wake up and instantly are flooded by positive reinforcement for merely existing, take into account even more for the things you actually do in the world. Impossible to be depressed with that level of adoration being thrown at you at every corner of the earth at every second of the hour. Fucking water
I think it's impossible to adequately state how easy women have life. Women are so stupid, but it goes to show intelligence means fuck all, because normal people want a good social life, not to figure out the secrets of the universe or whatever. And if you're actually blackpilled, you know it's just entirely completely, absolutely about the impressions your face makes to others. It's the stem of everything in your life. Disfigure a person, disfigure their life.
Be amazed. A few shapes and sizes of bones and muscles careens your life to abundance and validation or loneliness and despair. Fucking water indeed brother.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and sportsmogger

Rate her boyos @Kamui @Jamaldickjavontus @klip11 @TRUE_CEL @It'snotover @AspiringMogger @Napoleon1800 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Literally posting just to farm likes from reddit cock munchers

her and i would make the chadiest chads with the longest philtrums and shortest noses

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and sportsmogger
i would say.. a mtb

• Hmm...
Their guide goes up to 9.5 unlike psl

They're rating her like 5.5/6

this is their 5.5 section
View attachment 2550013

with stock photos btw

this is her (in a candid)

View attachment 2550014

they're just tryhards
I'm gonna get hate from you for this and probably others ITT, but I think 5.5 is fair. Maybe I wont think this tomorrow, that's just how my brain is inconsistent.
She looks off... The coloring is nice, and the features are okay.
If we are going by the criteria of craniofacial development, you know forward growth, bicycle seat theory, it's nothing special. If we are going by the criteria of facial dimorphism, her jawbone isn't particularly dimorphic and dainty That would probably make her better, or at least more sleek and rare looking. I would love if there was a way to measure foward growth and jawbone volume or something. I want to know if their is a correlation in how each sex would rate the foward grown and well-jawed opposite.
We have to keep in mind this is with makeup, too! I have to keep restating it, makeup gives the biggest boost to eye attractiveness, and eyes are hugely important. You know about that shit asian girls do to give the illusion of their eyes being big.

niggas in here will critique every little thing about someones looks especially women like this but she will never look yalls way. JFL at having sky high standards if ur below chadlite
Bla bla bla bla how about you shut yaa bitchass mouth

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and tombradylover
just a average htb

I'm gonna get hate from you for this and probably others ITT, but I think 5.5 is fair. Maybe I wont think this tomorrow, that's just how my brain is inconsistent.
She looks off... The coloring is nice, and the features are okay.
If we are going by the criteria of craniofacial development, you know forward growth, bicycle seat theory, it's nothing special. If we are going by the criteria of facial dimorphism, her jawbone isn't particularly dimorphic and dainty That would probably make her better, or at least more sleek and rare looking. I would love if there was a way to measure foward growth and jawbone volume or something. I want to know if their is a correlation in how each sex would rate the foward grown and well-jawed opposite.
We have to keep in mind this is with makeup, too! I have to keep restating it, makeup gives the biggest boost to eye attractiveness, and eyes are hugely important. You know about that shit asian girls do to give the illusion of their eyes being big.

this girl is getting rated 5.5 as well

russiancel looksmatch tbh @St.TikTokcel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, sportsmogger and Lookologist003

I can't believe they let women get rated with horrendous fake lashes on. This is so bullshit. Why can't I wear makeup. I've tried using makeup before, and you just become like a real clown to your friends if they detect it.

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, THEMOGGER and sportsmogger
I can't believe they let women get rated with horrendous fake lashes on. This is so bullshit. Why can't I wear makeup. I've tried using makeup before, and you just become like a real clown to your friends if they detect it.
want her to fuck me disrespectfully as possible holy shit

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003

Brutal hyoid btw. She needs whatever SyrianPsycho got.

• So Sad

Everyones rating her a 5-6 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
jfl if you don't think that's a larp

I’m gonna cum

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
stacylite 7/10

• +1
mirin her nose

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and DelonLover1999

Last edited:
  • +1

There have been a couple. A few models even.

• +1
kpop only pheno

• JFL