Legitimate ways to increase IPD?

what are your main facial ratios (fwhr, mf, es, etc)? do ur zygos flange past ur forehead or are they tapered in? do u have an accurate measurement of ur pfl and ipd? how wide is your nose bridge?

palate expanders won't really widen it noticeably and the increase in cheekbone width might cause the appearance of the opposite. middle third length is unchangeable, unless u have some lip incompetence making it look stretched atm. orbital box osteotomies have a fairly large margin of error (like 3 mm or so) which could destroy your harmony if done improperly and cause other discrepancies with forehead width/nose shape/zygomatic arch position/etc. tbh, i dont think ipd modifications from mod lef3's are rly done, more so that it was a theoretical answer (or even if they did, i doubt the aesthetics look good since its just moving the eyeball without any of the other things that lead to high ipd in the first place).
1.77 FHWR, 0.84 MF and as for ES ratio I am assuming it is in the 0.45 range since my eyes are so close yet so far from ideal spacing. My IPD is 60mms (measured IRL) and my PFL is 30mms. No idea about nose bridge width but my nose is thin. I highly doubt that MSE even widens the cheekbones and even if it did then it would have to widen the IPD as well or else it would completely fuck up your ES ratio which means it’s over...As for orbital box osteotomy, I can only wish that somehow eye spacing gets more traction from surgeons and they develop a more advanced version of it in the following years since there is a small market for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
1.77 FHWR, 0.84 MF and as for ES ratio I am assuming it is in the 0.45 range since my eyes are so close yet so far from ideal spacing. My IPD is 60mms (measured IRL) and my PFL is 30mms. No idea about nose bridge width but my nose is thin. I highly doubt that MSE even widens the cheekbones and even if it did then it would have to widen the IPD as well or else it would completely fuck up your ES ratio which means it’s over...As for orbital box osteotomy, I can only wish that somehow eye spacing gets more traction from surgeons and they develop a more advanced version of it in the following years since there is a small market for it.
how can I measure ipd?
I have no idea how to measure it accurately

how can I measure ipd?
I have no idea how to measure it accurately
Get a transparent ruler like this :

7830AF52 7DA8 44C5 AA25 704E0AC3D940

And measure from the center of one eye’s pupil to the center of the other eye’s pupil.

• +1
retard said chewing with mse can widen the ipd, but i wanna know if theres a way to keep the zygos in place to solely widen the ipd. i have a 65mm ipd but with my skull width my es ratio is shit.
Man we have the exact same Ipd and problem. What’s ur bizyogomatic width we can cheeckbone shave after to be honest.

how can I have straight so I get good measurement?
Just put the ruler directly above your eyes and try to line the center of your pupils with the measurement marked things on the ruler

• +1
Get lazy eye in one eye and make it always look to the other side

Get lazy eye in one eye and make it always look to the other side
I have unironically been thinking about just literally pretending to have pink eye in one eye or something and keeping a patch over it.

1.77 FHWR, 0.84 MF and as for ES ratio I am assuming it is in the 0.45 range since my eyes are so close yet so far from ideal spacing. My IPD is 60mms (measured IRL) and my PFL is 30mms. No idea about nose bridge width but my nose is thin.
that fwhr with the really long nose prob means that u have a decently wide face, sucks cuz thats the only characteristic that can reasonably be changed.

I highly doubt that MSE even widens the cheekbones and even if it did then it would have to widen the IPD as well or else it would completely fuck up your ES ratio which means it’s over...
it [p slightly] widens cheekbones bc the maxilla is connected to the zygomatic structure close to where the mse splits the palate. means that the cheekbones rotate outwards slightly tilting the orbitals too, rather than expanding thru the midline (which is prob what youd want). would def lower an es ratio, even if ipd increases slightly.

As for orbital box osteotomy, I can only wish that somehow eye spacing gets more traction from surgeons and they develop a more advanced version of it in the following years since there is a small market for it.
ur best chance of fixing some of it is to find a cosmetic craniofacial doc that can alter ipd thru soft tissue reposition in smth like a mod lef3 (supposedly), then have a nose bridge implant/graft to fill the gap. ur pfl and face width are large enough to make it look ok, just need 60k and very low inhibition. youd still look horsefaced bc of the nose length, but less so and no longer w close set eyes (kinda like greeicy).

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
that fwhr with the really long nose prob means that u have a decently wide face, sucks cuz thats the only characteristic that can reasonably be changed.

it [p slightly] widens cheekbones bc the maxilla is connected to the zygomatic structure close to where the mse splits the palate. means that the cheekbones rotate outwards slightly tilting the orbitals too, rather than expanding thru the midline (which is prob what youd want). would def lower an es ratio, even if ipd increases slightly.

ur best chance of fixing some of it is to find a cosmetic craniofacial doc that can alter ipd thru soft tissue reposition in smth like a mod lef3 (supposedly), then have a nose bridge implant/graft to fill the gap. ur pfl and face width are large enough to make it look ok, just need 60k and very low inhibition. youd still look horsefaced bc of the nose length, but less so and no longer w close set eyes (kinda like greeicy).
Unfortunately a modified lefort 3 is not a viable option at all because I have good maxillary forward growth and would probably be laughed out of the surgeon’s office if I request even a lefort 1 let alone a lefort 3. I will try and fraud eye spacing with making my eyebrows longer and flatten the nose bridge through rhinoplasty while I wait for a better option to hopefully come out in the near future.

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Unfortunately a modified lefort 3 is not a viable option at all because I have good maxillary forward growth and would probably be laughed out of the surgeon’s office if I request even a lefort 1 let alone a lefort 3.
damn that sucks, must have rly fucked arab or native american genes for those proportions w good maxillary growth.
I will try and fraud eye spacing with making my eyebrows longer and flatten the nose bridge through rhinoplasty while I wait for a better option to hopefully come out in the near future.
final fantasy maxing by looking striking enough to distract from ratios is ur best hope then rip

• So Sad
My fucked midface/long middle third was from my dad’s side (although he has wide IPD) and the low IPD and low FHWR was from my mom’s side (although her midface is giga compact). Of course I had to get fucked over and get the worst combination while every single one of my siblings lucked out and ended up with wide set eyes and decent midface.
This is why you have to make multiple kids, some of them will go wrong and you don't want your only kid to be like that.

Nature doesn't care about the individual, it cares about the species.
A species will desteoy it's own kind to survive and improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Honestly if I ever get my hands on a shit ton of money (since an orbital box osteotomy to make the eyes wider has never been performed before ever on any human being and costs more than 30k$) then I would definitely get it...but knowing my luck I wouldn’t find a doctor willing to do it or I would just end up blind or botched.
Yeah, a rich famous surgeon won't risk his career unless you got a shit ton of money and fill a form no to attack him in case of failure. , so you gonna need to find a nameless surgeon and as you said be the first human bing to get his ipd widened jfl. Sounds scarier than lefort III :forcedsmile: .

But actually, only money is the unfixabl failo tbh. Everything can be done. (shortening the midface at the nose is possible according to sergio oms . Actually most of lefort 1 impaction shorten th nose cavity befor then trimming onto the maxilla nasal floor to restablish the former vertical dimension, instead of trimming the nose carthilage infriorly to make it adapt to th new nasal cavity from the impaction.
Finding a surgeon willing to do it ..... is another story. But it isn't hard at all. It's absoluetly easier, but as no one has made it before as we live in a bluepilled world, it became then harder than the conventionnal method for which every surgeon is well trained).

So money is important to get any unusual surgery from a big surgeon. Big surgeons who get nice result on lefort 3 and OBO will also be excellent at trimming nose carthilages, doing modified oblique lefort 3, widning the ipd....

So if you aren't moneymaxxing are you even trying i wanna say.

Money is the most important failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
This is why you have to make multiple kids, some of them will go wrong and you don't want your only kid to be like that.

Nature doesn't care about the individual, it cares about the species.
A species will desteoy it's own kind to survive and improve.
lol sam thing happen when i breed pokemon with their IVS. So frustrating :cry:...

Yeah, a rich famous surgeon won't risk his career unless you got a shit ton of money and fill a form no to attack him in case of failure. , so you gonna need to find a nameless surgeon and as you said be the first human bing to get his ipd widened jfl. Sounds scarier than lefort III :forcedsmile: .

But actually, only money is the unfixabl failo tbh. Everything can be done. (shortening the midface at the nose is possible according to sergio oms . Actually most of lefort 1 impaction shorten th nose cavity befor then trimming onto the maxilla nasal floor to restablish the former vertical dimension, instead of trimming the nose carthilage infriorly to make it adapt to th new nasal cavity from the impaction.
Finding a surgeon willing to do it ..... is another story. But it isn't hard at all. It's absoluetly easier, but as no one has made it before as we live in a bluepilled world, it became then harder than the conventionnal method for which every surgeon is well trained).

So money is important to get any unusual surgery from a big surgeon. Big surgeons who get nice result on lefort 3 and OBO will also be excellent at trimming nose carthilages, doing modified oblique lefort 3, widning the ipd....

So if you aren't moneymaxxing are you even trying i wanna say.

Money is the most important failo.

kill urself u braindead fuck

permaban and never post abt surgeries again, would benefit everyone here

• +1
cant even shitpost properly...as expected from a 60 iq retard
stop talking to me if you're that useless... and aggressive. I have better to do tbh than talking to you. You can criticize my ideas but no need to talk together right ?

what is your ES? people overestimate how high it has to be. For the great majority of people 0,45-0,46 is ideal any more or less will look bad and immediately take away from harmony. IPD is overated ES is everything. Guy in your avi has 0,46 btw 99% of good looking people are between 0,45 and 0,465. Yes such small margin and yes 0,47 + are already outliers it is that important and you have to remember that it varies between 0,4 and 0,52 in the general population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
stop talking to me if you're that useless... and aggressive. I have better to do tbh than talking to you. You can criticize my ideas but no need to talk together right ?

public forum i can say what i want. when i write smth, its coming from my experiences w the top maxfacs in the world, not from your 70 iq misinterpretations of random papers.

no saving ur peabrain and delusional narcy ego tbh

public forum i can say what i want. when i write smth, its coming from my experiences w the top maxfacs in the world, not from your 70 iq misinterpretations of random papers.

no saving ur peabrain and delusional narcy ego tbh
k

what is your ES? people overestimate how high it has to be. For the great majority of people 0,45-0,46 is ideal any more or less will look bad and immediately take away from harmony. IPD is overated ES is everything. Guy in your avi has 0,46 btw 99% of good looking people are between 0,45 and 0,465. Yes such small margin and yes 0,47 + are already outliers it is that important and you have to remember that it varies between 0,4 and 0,52 in the general population.
I think mine is 0,45 but I need it to be exactly 0,46 to look more harmonious. Either way, my IPD doesn’t really failo me and it is just my extremely long nose.

My fucked midface/long middle third was from my dad’s side (although he has wide IPD) and the low IPD and low FHWR was from my mom’s side (although her midface is giga compact). Of course I had to get fucked over and get the worst combination while every single one of my siblings lucked out and ended up with wide set eyes and decent midface.
Same shit here. My mom has sub-human recessed face, and my dad has chadlite forward growth but with a long midface. I got wrecked by genetic recombination becuase I have both long midface and recession:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Same shit here. My mom has sub-human recessed face, and my dad has chadlite forward growth but with a long midface. I got wrecked by genetic recombination becuase I have both long midface and recession:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I somehow have Chad maxillary forward growth for some reason.

I somehow have Chad maxillary forward growth for some reason.
That's brutal how the eye area just destroys every chance you have of ascending. Have you considered eyepatch Maxxing? You NEED to try it
Dan Crenshaw TT

Also, be happy you aren't a wristCel. It's so Brutal for me

• +1
That's brutal how the eye area just destroys every chance you have of ascending. Have you considered eyepatch Maxxing? You NEED to try it
View attachment 734093

View attachment 734094
My wrist is tiny as well but it is the least of my problems. Right now all I wish I had is just normal ratios.

View attachment 734093

View attachment 734094

They look exactly like mine lol, but dont worry bro wrist are a meme, athlean x has less wrists than me and he has an amzing physique

BLOG IMAGES 0062 ATHLEAN ELASTX

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
lmao sounds like my story, same shit, dad normal ipd and long midface, mum low ipd and short midface. What do I get? 60mms IPD and a giga long nose. over.