Legitimate ways to increase IPD?

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Aside from orbital box osteotomy, is there any way whatsoever to increase the IPD by at least 2mms? I have yet to see any increase in IPD from MSE and i feel like it is just a myth at this point. Seems to me the only viable option here is hitting the reroll button...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 8583, Darkstrand and 8 others
Aside from orbital box osteotomy, is there any way whatsoever to increase the IPD by at least 2mms? I have yet to see any increase in IPD from MSE and i feel like it is just a myth at this point. Seems to me the only viable option here is hitting the reroll button...
There are none

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Lev Peshkov
Modified Lefort 3 up to 6mm
Sinn said about this

But still there are so many things almost unfixable and of course the most important

Midface of course on the most important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5912
@RODEBLUR thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: shogrim, WagedandReady, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
I don't think so but modifying other features can cause ipd to look different and eyebrow shaping can make it look way less worse.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, egoy, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
You can't

However fruading pfl can help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and SoyGune
Do you chew hard with MSE?

Once your sutures have split you can chew just like an infant to widen IPD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Taylorswift, retard and 5 others
Do you chew hard with MSE?

Once your sutures have split you can chew just like an infant to widen IPD
Has anyone already tried it and got good results?

Modified Lefort 3 up to 6mm
Sinn said about this

But still there are so many things almost unfixable and of course the most important

Midface of course on the most important
Eye spacing is more important than midface

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5634
It is really over I'm sorry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
If you have enough money you can get someone that does orbital box, right?

• +1
Eye spacing is more important than midface
eye spacing determines your midface ratio
sadly only obo will fix it
ill never have the compact male model Midface :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and xefo
If you have enough money you can get someone that does orbital box, right?
Honestly if I ever get my hands on a shit ton of money (since an orbital box osteotomy to make the eyes wider has never been performed before ever on any human being and costs more than 30k$) then I would definitely get it...but knowing my luck I wouldn’t find a doctor willing to do it or I would just end up blind or botched.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 5912
I don't think so but modifying other features can cause ipd to look different and eyebrow shaping can make it look way less worse.
came to comment this tbh

Honestly if I ever get my hands on a shit ton of money (since an orbital box osteotomy to make the eyes wider has never been performed before ever on any human being and costs more than 30k$) then I would definitely get it...but knowing my luck I wouldn’t find a doctor willing to do it or I would just end up blind or botched.
how bad are your eyes bro? could you show?

• So Sad
how bad are your eyes bro? could you show?
Eeehhh they are not completely subhuman I guess since my IPD is 60mms but my extremely long nose doesn’t help me at all and plummets my midface ratio which is why I desperately need wider set eyes. They are not Marko Jaric tier of close set but they are still close set enough to where it’s noticeable in certain angles.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9699
Eeehhh they are not completely subhuman I guess since my IPD is 60mms but my extremely long nose doesn’t help me at all and plummets my midface ratio which is why I desperately need wider set eyes. They are not Marko Jaric tier of close set but they are still close set enough to where it’s noticeable in certain angles.
im not too knowledgeable on surgeries but cant you manipulate other features via surgery to make your eyes better? p sure its not totallyyy over youd have to be a bottom 1% to really be at that stage

• So Sad

Whats your ES ratio?

im not too knowledgeable on surgeries but cant you manipulate other features via surgery to make your eyes better? p sure its not totallyyy over youd have to be a bottom 1% to really be at that stage
My midface is bottom 1% JFL. Widening the IPD would take me to like bottom 20%.

• So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9699
Not yet. For the moment it is impossible

• So Sad
realistically speaking how would you rate yourself outta 10 if you did all the surgeries u have planned? (assuming u wanna ascend)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
MSE does indeed work for IPD but the change is quite slight

damn bro sad shit
genetic recombination roullette is a bitch
I also got fucked ipd

• So Sad
realistically speaking how would you rate yourself outta 10 if you did all the surgeries u have planned? (assuming u wanna ascend)
I’m gonna be real with you...If I hit entry level Chadlite then I would be extremely lucky. I don’t like thinking about how much I would ascend because I know I have a shit base and will be extremely underwhelmed once I’m done looksmaxing to my full potential.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5912
I have yet to measure it. I don’t have access to my PC rn anyways.

I dont think small skull is dead tier, granted your face is proportional. Obviously we will never be PSL 8, but improvement can be made

• +1
I’m gonna be real with you...If I hit entry level Chadlite then I would be extremely lucky. I don’t like thinking about how much I would ascend because I know I have a shit base and will be extremely underwhelmed once I’m done looksmaxing to my full potential.
bro what are you realistically gonna do for ipd?
I am pretty desperate as well I need some help with it

• So Sad
damn bro sad shit
genetic recombination roullette is a bitch
I also got fucked ipd
My fucked midface/long middle third was from my dad’s side (although he has wide IPD) and the low IPD and low FHWR was from my mom’s side (although her midface is giga compact). Of course I had to get fucked over and get the worst combination while every single one of my siblings lucked out and ended up with wide set eyes and decent midface.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7173, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
I dont think small skull is dead tier, granted your face is proportional. Obviously we will never be PSL 8, but improvement can be made
My skull is small as well but honestly it’s literally impossible to have a big skull with my FHWR and IPD.

My skull is small as well but honestly it’s literally impossible to have a big skull with my FHWR and IPD.

I feel you bro i get skullmogged by females.

• So Sad
bro what are you realistically gonna do for ipd?
I am pretty desperate as well I need some help with it
I am still gonna go ahead and bite the bullet with the autistic “MSE widens the IPD” myth and try anyways since literally even a 2-3mms increase is enough to make my eye spacing just perfect.

• +1

How did you made this measurements, with a good photo of you? Lens distortion can fuck your ratios big time.

My fucked midface/long middle third was from my dad’s side (although he has wide IPD) and the low IPD and low FHWR was from my mom’s side (although her midface is giga compact). Of course I had to get fucked over and get the worst combination while every single one of my siblings lucked out and ended up with wide set eyes and decent midface.
daamn ngl that sounds tragic
I also got fucked over big time

• So Sad
I am still gonna go ahead and bite the bullet with the autistic “MSE widens the IPD” myth and try anyways since literally even a 2-3mms increase is enough to make my eye spacing just perfect.
same I am planning on getting mse
I also hope to get mod lf3

• +1
daamn ngl that sounds tragic
I also got fucked over big time

My cousin literally slays while i rot bc he has good midface, shit haha

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 5912
How did you made this measurements, with a good photo of you? Lens distortion can fuck your ratios big time.
Nah, I made these measurements with a mirror selfie. I was in denial at first but decided to take a picture with an iPhone 11 Pro Max from the back camera within a distance and the measurements were still as incredibly subhuman. Honestly I get the shock of my life whenever I get a visual perception of just how subhuman my ratios are.

• So Sad
retard said chewing with mse can widen the ipd, but i wanna know if theres a way to keep the zygos in place to solely widen the ipd. i have a 65mm ipd but with my skull width my es ratio is shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912 and Taylorswift
My cousin literally slays while i rot bc he has good midface, shit haha
Hispanics usually have giga compact midfaces and hunter eyes and small button noses (except maybe for Brazilians since they have arab ancestry). You got fucked over big time bro...I feel you.

• +1
Nah, I made these measurements with a mirror selfie. I was in denial at first but decided to take a picture with an iPhone 11 Pro Max from the back camera within a distance and the measurements were still as incredibly subhuman. Honestly I get the shock of my life whenever I get a visual perception of just how subhuman my ratios are.

Even iphones are not that accurate, you should try using a photo from your id and a really precise ruler, as they are ratios the measurement is not going to get fuck up. Also try to see a doctor, they really know their shit and always take photos with high end DSLR cameras.

• +1
Hispanics usually have giga compact midfaces and hunter eyes and small button noses (except maybe for Brazilians since they have arab ancestry). You got fucked over big time bro...I feel you.

My grandpa has arab features, and my grandma was black, so i ended up with the shitties combination possible of long midface and protruding lips haha.

I wish i got the north european type of features, there is a lot of guys with that here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Taylorswift
Even iphones are not that accurate, you should try using a photo from your id and a really precise ruler, as they are ratios the measurement is not going to get fuck up. Also try to see a doctor, they really know their shit and always take photos with high end DSLR cameras.
Yes, I did measure from ID pic bro. It is still the same. iPhone 11 camera is actually pretty accurate...honestly you don’t need a billion dollar camera to know that your ratios are overall shit. Just a mirror selfie with a normal camera is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5634
Yes, I did measure from ID pic bro. It is still the same. iPhone 11 camera is actually pretty accurate...honestly you don’t need a billion dollar camera to know that your ratios are overall shit. Just a mirror selfie with a normal camera is enough.

Well man at this point only a surgeon can help you, you need to throw at shekels at them tho

• +1
brutal bro ngl im sorry.... ipd 60 isnt far from the ideal ratio which i think is 63? might be mistaken sry

• So Sad

what are your main facial ratios (fwhr, mf, es, etc)? do ur zygos flange past ur forehead or are they tapered in? do u have an accurate measurement of ur pfl and ipd? how wide is your nose bridge?

palate expanders won't really widen it noticeably and the increase in cheekbone width might cause the appearance of the opposite. middle third length is unchangeable, unless u have some lip incompetence making it look stretched atm. orbital box osteotomies have a fairly large margin of error (like 3 mm or so) which could destroy your harmony if done improperly and cause other discrepancies with forehead width/nose shape/zygomatic arch position/etc. tbh, i dont think ipd modifications from mod lef3's are rly done, more so that it was a theoretical answer (or even if they did, i doubt the aesthetics look good since its just moving the eyeball without any of the other things that lead to high ipd in the first place).

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5634 and Taylorswift