lets figure out why many eye surgery results look fake and uncanny

My results mog hard. At first it looked uncanny but now I look a lot better glad I got eye surgery . What saved me was unironically good eye base
Bro its people like you that scares surgeons from working with incels lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecel
There is a surgery out there that will make anyone have a mogger eye area no matter how bad your base. It’s not Orbital decompression. Ngl Psl Autist don’t know shit:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 1464
There is a surgery out there that will make anyone have a mogger eye area no matter how bad your base. It’s not Orbital decompression. Ngl Psl Autist don’t know shit:lul::lul::lul:
what did you get and w who? also, what do your eyes look like at this point?

what did you get and w who? also, what do your eyes look like at this point?
Vrcek. Normie eyes , in candid my eyes look mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 1464
What procedure bro?

Kept crying that he got botched and wanted to die
ahahahahaha imagine wanting to die bruh thats just next level inceldom

So what would be the best option for a negative orbital vector?
Do infraorbital implants look uncanny?

redpill: many good looking guys have slightly scleral show but still somehow vertical narrow eyes

4cHYhMr.png
htsPZ5c.jpg

eyelashes are so underrated

natural
fI3gx70.jpg

surgery

rfYUV4Xl.jpg

its hard to tell, cant put my finger on it

This topic interest me very much, because i definitely need to do something about my eye area..
My case is very strange because, when i was young til 16-17's my eyes were way more hunterish, something happened and it can be due to accutane i took in my 18's, i lost almost all the fat around my eye, developed a big tear throgh and the fat on my upper eyelids have gone, it made a huge impact on my eye area. In front view my eye area gives a decent impression because i have very good browridges and godtier eyebrows, even with literally 0 fat on my upper eyelids i have almost zero uppereyelid exposure when i look straight but still, in certain angles and certain lights i have this big gap of 0 soft tissue around my eye area giving that super hollow and deep sunken appearence which is utterly subhuman

reminds me andrew lincoln from walking dead..
In certain angles his eyes looks good, but in others, u can see how sunken and hollow his eyes are

I wonder what would be the best way to fix it, like mine, his eye area CLEARLY lack fat distribution, and despite his bone structure be very good and robust his eye area looks recessed, but thats not because of bones, is because of soft tissue

fat transfer? implants? fillers? i would rather go to a permanent route than filler maintenance..

I would like to know if anyone here suffer this same problem also

edit1: I would rather pick a male picture to compare but Adriana Lima was the first godtier eye are that came to my mind..

Despite the angle making her uppereyelid appear a bit, look how fuller is the area around her eyes, thats not only a good bone support, it is mainly soft/fat tissue distribution.. If u take out all the fat around her eyes, it would look hollow and sunken.

Jesus, just look at her eye area, its obnoxious and offensively good, she simply is the epithomy of human beauty
yeah too much upper eyelid exposure causes the unhealthy look, take a look at 50 cent and connor.

410full-all-things-fall-apart-photo.jpg
OIP.wU6b-_vpgFtv2QrjyMKqPgHaEK

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
yeah too much upper eyelid exposure causes the unhealthy look, take a look at 50 cent and connor.

410full-all-things-fall-apart-photo.jpg
OIP.wU6b-_vpgFtv2QrjyMKqPgHaEK
Limited amount of fatpad on cheeks/lower face is aesthetic and ideal, but it usually come with the downside of losing fat on upper/midface(upper eye area and under eyes)

Some people are genetically blessed with more fat and good fat distribution on eye area. So, despite being low BF, they usually mantain fat on upper and lower eyelids which is extremly aesthetic and important to give a healthy appearence.

In other hand, majority of people usually when get to 8% to 12% bodyfat range, start to show a major hollowing and lack of fat on eye area. And some do not even lose their fat on cheeks, which is a lose lose situation.

Having a lean face requires more than only losing weight. But knowing how your fat distribution will be affected.

In those cases, fortunately, fat graft and liposculture are good options and can be crucial to help and redistribute the fat storage in your face.

Taking fat from Cheeks and adding to Eye area is one of the most aesthetic trades. Its a simply procedure and not that expensive. On top of that, lifts and cantophexy can be allied to these procedures

I risk to say that, even a good bone structured eye area can look bad without fat. Fat and fat distribution has a major role on eye area. Not only that, with age, fat pads on eye area usually descend to mid face and create nasolabial folds and tear through. Some people have suffer from this, even in young ages due to anatomic reasons

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel

Despite clear collagen deposit loss, David Gandy has one of the best fat distributions ever

His bone structure on eye area is very good, and despite his under eye supoort not being one of the bests and not having the ideal amount of fullness,
But now, look at his upper eye area, it stores ALOT of fat even when low bf. Gandy has the best male eye area IMO, because its not a flawless eye area, thus, not giving fake/wax/alien vibes but still penetrating and aesthetic.

Now i will give Jake Gallenhaal example:
Even with two percent digits body fat, on the left pic u can see that he clearly lacks fat on eye area with some clear upper eyelid exposure despite a decent browridge. His eye area bone structure is not among the best ones, but is not terrible. His major issue is fat.

Look what happens when he decides to cut and get lean into single % digit body fat
He looks extremly sick and unhealthy and his area area looks extremly hollow. Not even his eye color halo can make up for how bad it looks when he descend from two digits % body fat. Not even a face definition and hollow cheeks can make up for how bad his eye area looks when gaunt.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1183300

Despite clear collagen deposit loss, David Gandy has one of the best fat distributions ever

His bone structure on eye area is very good, and despite his under eye supoort not being one of the bests and not having the ideal amount of fullness,
But now, look at his upper eye area, it stores ALOT of fat even when low bf. Gandy has the best male eye area IMO, because its not a flawless eye area, thus, not giving fake/wax/alien vibes but still penetrating and aesthetic as fuck
u need a pic of gandy where he is not raising his lower eyelid/squinting for a proper rating imho

u need a pic of gandy where he is not raising his lower eyelid/squinting for a proper rating imho
I cannot see a SINGLE photo of David Gandy where his eye area doesnt look full, hooded and extremly aesthetic.

Even in the worst photos of him his eye area is amazing

This is probably his worst photo, even in this photo his eye area is what impeding him of looking a utter shit AND is a very cherrypicked one

Last edited:
  • +1
Simple morph. fixed UEE, fix tear through and sagyness around eyes. added volume on Upper eye area and redisigned the eyebrows. Havent even touch the size or shape of his eyes. Look how ABSURD is the difference. Healthy and mysterious look simply added by mainly fixing soft tissue problems

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Vain786 and Averagecel
View attachment 1183501 View attachment 1183507 Simple morph. fixed UEE, fix tear through and sagyness around eyes. added volume on Upper eye area and redisigned the eyebrows. Havent even touch the size or shape of his eyes. Look how ABSURD is the difference. Healthy and mysterious look simply added by mainly fixing soft tissue problems
fat fillers never reproduce such results regarding the lower eyelid though, changes are mostly in the tear through area. there are no changes in the region where the eyeglobe pushes against the lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and stressftw
fat fillers never reproduce such results regarding the lower eyelid though, changes are mostly in the tear through area. there are no changes in the region where the eyeglobe pushes against the lower eyelid
I partially disagree but agree that u cant fix tear through area solely with fat or fillers.

IMO I think major changes are in upper eyelid area. But yes, u cant fix tear through solely with fat. U need to fix it lifting the skin THEN u add volume on the area, with fillers, fat or implants.

• +1
What do i need?

Limited amount of fatpad on cheeks/lower face is aesthetic and ideal, but it usually come with the downside of losing fat on upper/midface(upper eye area and under eyes)

Some people are genetically blessed with more fat and good fat distribution on eye area. So, despite being low BF, they usually mantain fat on upper and lower eyelids which is extremly aesthetic and important to give a healthy appearence.

In other hand, majority of people usually when get to 8% to 12% bodyfat range, start to show a major hollowing and lack of fat on eye area. And some do not even lose their fat on cheeks, which is a lose lose situation.

Having a lean face requires more than only losing weight. But knowing how your fat distribution will be affected.

In those cases, fortunately, fat graft and liposculture are good options and can be crucial to help and redistribute the fat storage in your face.

Taking fat from Cheeks and adding to Eye area is one of the most aesthetic trades. Its a simply procedure and not that expensive. On top of that, lifts and cantophexy can be allied to these procedures

I risk to say that, even a good bone structured eye area can look bad without fat. Fat and fat distribution has a major role on eye area. Not only that, with age, fat pads on eye area usually descend to mid face and create nasolabial folds and tear through. Some people have suffer from this, even in young ages due to anatomic reasons

View attachment 1183280

don\t forget that you can get upper eyelid fillers with a fairly cheap price, and probably last long enough because they cant migrate beyond the upper orbitals...

Also fuller eyelids can happen because of skin elasticity degradation over the years. that's why some people end up doing (wrongly imo) upper blepharoplasty.

Last edited:
What do i need?

Not much to be done on your eye area IMO
Your eyes are average, not ugly but far from being good. U dont have major flaws, which is good.

U have big distance between your eyebrows and your eyes, which is bad, u will never have hunter eyes, its your anatomical and bone structure, dont think this is the end of the world either, alot of men look good without hunter eyes
You already have a good fat deposit on your upper eyelids, adding more to try to fix your UEE would cause a droppy and uncanny look, thus, not worth it IMO, u can apply botox on your eyebrow muscles to see if your brows descend but i dont recommend it.

U have droppy undereyes, canthopexy would help, but not much. u can simply squint 24/7.

Look how bad you would look with 0 upper eyelid exposure by adding more fat/fillers, this is because of the distance between your brows and eyes

Last edited:
don\t forget that you can get upper eyelid fillers with a fairly cheap price, and probably last long enough because they cant migrate beyond the upper orbitals...

Also fuller eyelids can happen because of skin elasticity degradation over the years. that's why some people end up doing (wrongly imo) upper blepharoplasty.
upper eye fillers or fat grafts are the biggest looksmax u can have on your eye area if u lack volume

Not much to be done on your eye area IMO
Your eyes are average, not ugly but far from being good.

That's the problem, my eye area bring me down to death, i HAVE to do something besides roping

U dont have major flaws, which is good.
Which is bad lol, meaning im shit for any other reason.
Last morph looks like just you make my upperlid longer lol

So fucking over, i hope you are just wrong on everything

upper eye fillers or fat grafts are the biggest looksmax u can have on your eye area if u lack volume

View attachment 1183720

yeah imo roughly 80 percent hoodedness looks the best, look at this thread about al pacino , he is very boyish looking with more hooded eyes , in scarface he looks like a meth addict lol

edit: I also have been doing ice hooding for over half a year and it gave me around 5 percent hooding improvement I would say.

Last edited:
  • +1
That's the problem, my eye area bring me down to death, i HAVE to do something besides roping

Which is bad lol, meaning im shit for any other reason.
Last morph looks like just you make my upperlid longer lol

So fucking over, i hope you are just wrong on everything

U look good kiddo, stop persuing phyisical perfection and focus where U CAN improve.
Trying to find validation on a male-user narcisistic forum will not help you psychologically.
U will not find much people here that will be honest with you. They will often bring you down competitively.

Is "not" over. Ur fine. Just use this forum to improve your looks, not to destroy your mind and you will be fine

U will never achieve perfection, nobody will. And even the gods from PSL Olimpo will fall in ugliness. Just enjoy your ride and improve what you can.

Also, im far from being well versed on eye area, thats why im here, to learn. My opinion is far from being a seal and probably there are other procedures that can help you improving your eye area.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Hombremacho and Deleted member 795
i wonder how the results of simple canthopexy

0FA39rO.jpg

lateral tarsal strip procedure

7gz9lU0.jpg
uKJPveo.jpg

or bicks procedure

4fEwUKp.jpg
JZ5UYSa.jpg

looks like. especially in comparison to canthoplasty and regarding looking "natural". sadly there dont seem many if any results on the internet

iwonder how the results of simple canthopexy

0FA39rO.jpg

lateral tarsal strip procedure

7gz9lU0.jpg
uKJPveo.jpg

or bicks procedure

4fEwUKp.jpg
JZ5UYSa.jpg

looks like. especially in comparison to canthoplasty and regarding looking "natural". sadly there dont seem many if any results on the internet
tenor.gif

impossible to find examples

tenor.gif

impossible to find examples
Its because vast majority of eye surgeries fall into LIFT or blepharoplasty territory
cantophexy is a very technical name i guess?

Tip catlift eyes, mid face endoscopic lift you will see several examples

Last edited:
Its because vast majority of eye surgeries fall into LIFT or blepharoplasty territory
cantophexy is a very technical name i guess?

Tip catlift eyes, mid face endoscopic lift you will see several examples
the procedure that mostly run under the uncatlift is a similar procedure to canthopexy (it works with stitches too; note: not to be mistaken with bridge of bone canthopexy which is a total different thing) but delievers different results as far as i know and is extremely short lasting (just a few weeks - otherwise it would be definitely an interrsting procedure even though u need to take care to not look like a transgender after) canthopexy should last for years and the other two procedures long if not lifelong

i think brick and tarsal strip method get marketed as "lower eyelid retraction surgery" but one of the problem of "lower eyelid retraction surgery" is that it not onöy includes these two procedures but over twenty which all can have different aesthetuc outcomes i guess

i think the main problem is that lower eyelid surgery that includes lifting/raising the lower eyelid still is mostly done not for aesthetic reasons but for medical reasons, and the last part mostly effects old people

which makes sense - a sagging lower eyelid mostly comes with ageing and is not something that affects young people

thats why i also think one of the reason wjy most of tabans result look like not very convincing (leaving those with orbital decompression aside): if the eyes look shit in a young person its mostly not because the lower eyelids are shit so why would use surgeries that are used to solve problems of lower eyelid laxity?

I partially disagree but agree that u cant fix tear through area solely with fat or fillers.

IMO I think major changes are in upper eyelid area. But yes, u cant fix tear through solely with fat. U need to fix it lifting the skin THEN u add volume on the area, with fillers, fat or implants.
idk but the changes of fat grafts never go as up as in your morphs? like i barely see changes directly to the lower eyelid? at least in the examples ive seen...but im curious

idk but the changes of fat grafts never go as up as in your morphs? like i barely see changes directly to the lower eyelid? at least in the examples ive seen...but im curious
On lower eyelid fat grafts have nothing to do with the position of the eyelid itself. They serve to add volume and support to the area giving youth and softening hollow appearence and dark circles.

Other thing to add, usually tear throughs are caused by a descencion of fat and skin on the middle face, in those cases, u need to literally lift and reposition the existent fat and not adding

In all of the cases to fix lower eyelids u need to lift it cirurgically be with cantophexy or raising the entire midface with endoscopic lifting. Fat, fillers or implants undereyes are mainly to give a support to a cirurgical intervention there and preventing the results to fall on

The area where fat/volume solely has more value is on upper eyelids which can change dramatically how your eyes can be perceived

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
the procedure that mostly run under the uncatlift is a similar procedure to canthopexy (it works with stitches too; note: not to be mistaken with bridge of bone canthopexy which is a total different thing) but delievers different results as far as i know and is extremely short lasting (just a few weeks - otherwise it would be definitely an interrsting procedure even though u need to take care to not look like a transgender after) canthopexy should last for years and the other two procedures long if not lifelong

i think brick and tarsal strip method get marketed as "lower eyelid retraction surgery" but one of the problem of "lower eyelid retraction surgery" is that it not onöy includes these two procedures but over twenty which all can have different aesthetuc outcomes i guess

i think the main problem is that lower eyelid surgery that includes lifting/raising the lower eyelid still is mostly done not for aesthetic reasons but for medical reasons, and the last part mostly effects old people

which makes sense - a sagging lower eyelid mostly comes with ageing and is not something that affects young people

thats why i also think one of the reason wjy most of tabans result look like not very convincing (leaving those with orbital decompression aside): if the eyes look shit in a young person its mostly not because the lower eyelids are shit so why would use surgeries that are used to solve problems of lower eyelid laxity?
Taban's results are very good and convincing to me. Far from being perfect, but surgeries are not ment to be perfect. They are subtle and unnoticiable for normies.. The procedure and method that he uses is not special also, but very well done. Taban is not a major facial plastic surgeon but oculoplastic surgeon, his skills are well limited to extends of eye area. Hes probably aware and knows how to profit alot on inceldom of these emerging lookism demand forums also. Majority of surgeons have different aesthetic perspective and perception of beauty standards, specially for male.

Taban's results are very good and convincing to me. Far from being perfect, but surgeries are not ment to be perfect. They are subtle and unnoticiable for normies.. The procedure and method that he uses is not special also, but very well done. Taban is not a major facial plastic surgeon but oculoplastic surgeon, his skills are well limited to extends of eye area. Hes probably aware and knows how to profit alot on inceldom of these emerging lookism demand forums also. Majority of surgeons have different aesthetic perspective and perception of beauty standards, specially for male.
i disagree, majority of results are disappointing and some of his results even make people worse looking (unnatural look, tranny look etc). his only good results include orbital decompression

On lower eyelid fat grafts have nothing to do with the position of the eyelid itself. They serve to add volume and support to the area giving youth and softening hollow appearence and dark circles.
your morph to demonstrate fat grafting affects the lower eyelid in a way i havent seen it in real life results, so i guess your morph is not totally accurate. thats all im saying here

Last edited:
Other thing to add, usually tear throughs are caused by a descencion of fat and skin on the middle face, in those cases, u need to literally lift and reposition the existent fat and not adding

View attachment 1185362
the most changes here are caused by the orbital decompression "bulging eye surgery"

he is also one of the rare cases where his scleral show is really visible before (caused by his protruding eye globes)

Last edited:
  • +1
In all of the cases to fix lower eyelids u need to lift it cirurgically be with cantophexy or raising the entire midface with endoscopic lifting. Fat, fillers or implants undereyes are mainly to give a support to a cirurgical intervention there and preventing the results to fall on

you miss the point - lower eyelid laxity is mostly caused by ageing and hence affects mostly old people.

if young people have shit eyes its mostly caused by other factors and hence changing the eyelid laxity (aka"lifting") in most young people wont change anything. most examples of taban are disappointing because of this. over if you think young people with normie or subaverage eye area just need tabans almond eye surgery with implants and will see noticable improvement. the number of young people with average/ugly eye area who profit from this kind of surgery is very limited..

Can orbital decompression improve negative orbital vector

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

View attachment 1185362

The area where fat/volume solely has more value is on upper eyelids which can change dramatically how your eyes can be perceived

View attachment 1185365
Can fat graphts improve negative orbital vector and under eye support? Or infra orbital implants the only way?

the most changes here are caused by the orbital decompression "bulging eye surgery"

he is also one of the rare cases where his scleral show is really visible before (caused by his protruding eye globes)
I agree that orbital decompression bring the best before and afters, but only few can benefit from it.

Indications for orbital decompression​

The main indication for orbital decompression is proptosis (bulgy eyes). The etiologies of the proptosis include thyroid eye disease (Graves disease), congenital shallow orbits, relative maxilla hypoplasia, orbital tumors, and orbital hemorrhage, although orbital decompression is rarely done for the latter two etiologies. Orbital decompression is done to reduce the bulgy appearance of the eyes, either for functional (medical) or cosmetic reasons (cosmetic orbital decompression), by removing orbital fat and bone.

Taking that apart, alot of people has shitty hollow deep set eye area and wont benefit from orbital decompression. What can be done from here for them?
Alot of people have NCT, what can be done?

Some things also can be done to make your eyebrows descend. Botox can desactivate muscles in your forehead and make your eyebrows drop for few months. Endoscopic Lifting of upper face can desactivate permanently eyebrow muscles also.

Changing bone structure of the eye area is out of the question.
So, majority of changes have to come by manipulating soft tissue. Lifting eyelids(canthopexy) or skin(lifting) or/and adding volume(fat, fillers ,implants) to reshape or fix lack of volume where it can be fixed and improved.

Unfortunately there are very few options regarding to what can be done to improve eye area.. And if u lack soft tissue maybe the options can give you good results. If you have good soft tissue around eyes but lack bones and projection its way harder.

All that said, water is wet and in all circumstances u have to respect the bone surroundings to not completely destroy harmony and end up with fake and uncanny outcomes.

Not forget that this is not an RPG game character creation scenario. U have to persue and be acknowledged by a surgeon that can see what can be done and give you best results.. Ideal results are almost impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: homo_faber
you miss the point - lower eyelid laxity is mostly caused by ageing and hence affects mostly old people.

if young people have shit eyes its mostly caused by other factors and hence changing the eyelid laxity (aka"lifting") in most young people wont change anything. most examples of taban are disappointing because of this. over if you think young people with normie or subaverage eye area just need tabans almond eye surgery with implants and will see noticable improvement. the number of young people with average/ugly eye area who profit from this kind of surgery is very limited..
Went to a consult with surgeon today

Talked about several things and he said that he wont do lift on me because it could look uncanny

My surgery plan was relatively simple
Canthopexy + Fat grafts on upper and around the entire lower eyelid, apparently due to my anatomic structure, i have a hollow and fat atrophy in the malar area.

I have good zygo projection, big ooge curve and 4.8mm maxilla which seems to be above average foward grown. Yet, terrible under and upper eye fat distribution and recessed infraorbitals, my under eye area is literally flat. My eyes are extremly hollow and i have a strong and foward growth browridge with thick eyebrows which is good but literally creates a shadow under my eyes, making the hollowing under my eyes even more proeminent giving agressive look not in a good way but a psycho and bad way.

I have to finish few exams and in around 2 months timeline ill have this done

I can share results with you when finish.

I will share a photo of this woman, because she shares some similar anatomic traits i have

Despite her atrocious nose, everything else is fine but her under eye area, thats is recessed, like mine, its totally flat. Its strange because her face is well developed til you reach there. Its literally a big gap/hole under eyes. My surgeon said that majority of people have this, himself included. Nonetheless, a shit trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Pumanator
My $0.02:

The face is where our eyes are drawn when we're evaluating people, and the eyes are the epitome of that on the face. So I think we're especially sensitive to unnatural appearances. Some fake-ish looking jaw implants can look good, for example, but we are not so forgiving with the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Tyrion's eye surgery turned out fine ngl