lets figure out why many eye surgery results look fake and uncanny

Some incredible before afters

Fat grafting, note the zygomatic projection she gained and the countor under her eyes. From 0 undereye support and recessed infra orbitals to a decent base.

Fat grafting + rhinoplasty, this girl ascencion is surreal to me. She went from a normal girl to a overwhelming stunning woman

Her upper malar area was totally recessed. 0 undereye support and infraorbital bone and fat

Look the amount of projection she gained. Unreal. She even developed an ooge curve. Her case is very rare, because she already had a very good base. She fixed the exactly her two big flaws on point. Not only that, the results were so well performed that they went to a falio to a halo. Her nose is perfect and natural and her cheek/upper malar/under eye area went from shit tier hollowed and sad/tired to a top tier

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, hispanicincel, Deleted member 8869 and 3 others
any chance to get access to the old lookism thread? dont get websites archived or something?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Titbot
My eyes turned out good
nice to hear, however i need to archiv (and repost) an image about the decision matrix what lower eyelid surgery to pick as i think its very important for people to read

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
99.999999% of users with shitty eye area are never going under the knife. It's a moot point tbh, but I read every word if that's a consolation prize
I am. I’m getting a rhino next month to fix my huge nose and going to get a consultation for tear trough implants and infraorbital rim implants. Also, going to get chin/neck lipo and buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
any chance to get access to the old lookism thread? dont get websites archived or something?

Here it is archived.

I've said this before but if you want a straight up empirical answer to see whether a "before and after" are more or less attractive is to put the photos on tinder, although preferably you would want a shot of the entire face in order to do that. A lot of people disagree with this method because "matches don't equal real dates" etc. etc. but in my opinion it's the realest most honest way to get women's actual in action opinions, because when a woman swipes on a man she's letting him be able to message her (if I'm correct?) which is actual a sign of commitment, women are also very meticulous with their swipes so getting a right swipe actually means something of significance (just my opinion)

Here it is archived.

I've said this before but if you want a straight up empirical answer to see whether a "before and after" are more or less attractive is to put the photos on tinder, although preferably you would want a shot of the entire face in order to do that. A lot of people disagree with this method because "matches don't equal real dates" etc. etc. but in my opinion it's the realest most honest way to get women's actual in action opinions, because when a woman swipes on a man she's letting him be able to message her (if I'm correct?) which is actual a sign of commitment, women are also very meticulous with their swipes so getting a right swipe actually means something of significance (just my opinion)
I am thinking of getting lower eyelid retraction with infra orbital rim implants but tbh many results just look outright weird or just fail after some time. There was this dude who posted his taban result but there was no real improvement at all.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7725
I am thinking of getting lower eyelid retraction with infra orbital rim implants but tbh many results just look outright weird or just fail after some time. There was this dude who posted his taban result but there was no real improvement at all.
Idk anything about surgery, make sure you do your research before you go under the knife for such a sensitive area of your face.

Honestly you should maybe make a thread asking about what surgeon you should go to for that specific problem

Taban results look weird because its just swelling keeping the lower lid elevated and so it looks tense and unnatural. Specific to Taban.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
L
katy-perry-2.jpg

cEAaVVd.jpg

same lower eyelid tightening
same/similar lateral canthus position
same level of sclera show
different eye level protrusion
different palpebral fissure length
Looks like Bella hadid

Taban results look weird because its just swelling keeping the lower lid elevated and so it looks tense and unnatural. Specific to Taban.
Can you share good lower eyelid retraction results?

Can you share good lower eyelid retraction results?
there are different kind lower eyelid retraction surgeries which deliever different results, examples of lower eyelid retratctions surgeries for example bicks procedure, lateral tarsal strip procedure, canthopexy, canthoplasty, grafts etc

the term lower eyelid retration surgery is very unspecific

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Titbot and LooksmaxxHopeful
katy-perry-2.jpg

cEAaVVd.jpg

same lower eyelid tightening
same/similar lateral canthus position
same level of sclera show
different eye level protrusion
different palpebral fissure length
why does it look like second bitch is giving head:ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hueless, Titbot and homo_faber
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Those don’t look fake and uncanny. They look the same to me

would never tell they had surgery

This is quite good in fact. Doesn't look unnatural like a lot of Taban's afters. I am guessing he charges more than Taban?
similar price

Fat grafting, note the zygomatic projection she gained and the countor under her eyes. From 0 undereye support and recessed infra orbitals to a decent base.

View attachment 1200895

Fat grafting + rhinoplasty, this girl ascencion is surreal to me. She went from a normal girl to a overwhelming stunning woman

Her upper malar area was totally recessed. 0 undereye support and infraorbital bone and fat

Look the amount of projection she gained. Unreal. She even developed an ooge curve. Her case is very rare, because she already had a very good base. She fixed the exactly her two big flaws on point. Not only that, the results were so well performed that they went to a falio to a halo. Her nose is perfect and natural and her cheek/upper malar/under eye area went from shit tier hollowed and sad/tired to a top tier

View attachment 1200896

View attachment 1200908

View attachment 1200897
are there any male examples?

also proof it last longer then 3 years?

This is quite good in fact. Doesn't look unnatural like a lot of Taban's afters. I am guessing he charges more than Taban?
that guy also got orbital decompression aparently

I already talked about this
The problem is the saggy skin not the under eye
With a cheek lift you can achieve better results

there are different kind lower eyelid retraction surgeries which deliever different results, examples of lower eyelid retratctions surgeries for example bicks procedure, lateral tarsal strip procedure, canthopexy, canthoplasty, grafts etc

the term lower eyelid retration surgery is very unspecific

@DivineBeing

fuark bro this is high iq, idk which one u need tho should pm op and ask him tbh

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
so when you just change the lower eyelid but dont touch the eye protrusion (and hence dont change the appearance of the upper eyelid) the relation between upper eyelid and lower eyelid might look off?
The thing is Taban literally makes like 90% of his patients get orbital decompression, even if you have normally set eyes.

I messaged his office a pic of my eyes without side profile view and they literally flat out told me I'd need Orbital decompression for the best results without even judging eye protrusion which I don't have at all.

I also see a lot of filler results especially for the under eye and scleral show, that mog tabans results to oblivion. I think fat transfer is the way to go unless you have literal bug eyes.

Last edited:
The thing is Taban literally makes like 90% of his patients get orbital decompression, even if you have normally set eyes.

I messaged his office a pic of my eyes without side profile view and they literally flat out told me I'd need Orbital decompression for the best results without even judging eye protrusion which I don't have at all.

I also see a lot of filler results especially for the under eye and scleral show, that mog tabans results to oblivion. I think fat transfer is the way to go unless you have literal bug eyes.
i get a huge looks increase just by simply pushing the fat from my cheeks towards my under eye. so yea that quoted post is wrong. infraorbital rim implant and fat graft is the way to go with lateral canthopexy

canthoPLASTY looks like shit as shown in tabans results because it shortens the eye horizontally

i get a huge looks increase just by simply pushing the fat from my cheeks towards my under eye. so yea that quoted post is wrong. infraorbital rim implant and fat graft is the way to go with lateral canthopexy

canthoPLASTY looks like shit as shown in tabans results because it shortens the eye horizontally
Difference between lateral canthopexy and regular canthopexy?

View attachment 1200895

View attachment 1200896

View attachment 1200908

View attachment 1200897
Which surgeon is that

View attachment 1200895

View attachment 1200896

View attachment 1200908

View attachment 1200897
this user is the smartest ive seen on this forum every post he made taught so much

is he still active? @stressftw

I want to add, the best looking results always come from people who have genuine scleral show. The more curved your lower eyelid looks, the better candidate you are for the procedure. People with high PFL tend to have scleral show. This is usually due to weak under eye support (treated with implants/fat transfer) or eye protrusion (treated with orbital decompression) They tend to have the most natural looking results because their lower eyelid doesn’t have to be completely straight in order to give the appearance of an almond shaped eye due to have wide their eyes are. A little curvature doesn’t matter when your eyes are wide (ex: Lorenzo Zurzulo).

The most natural results are the most conservative ones. Surgeries are for fixing halos, not creating halos. If you do not have scleral show I wouldn’t bother with lower eyelid retraction surgeries, even if your eyelid is curved.

One more thing I want to add, have seen many top tier eye under eyelids even with some protrusion. A good example of this is with an old user named @alarico8. He had subpar eye prominence, but very straight lower eyelids due to good fat padding.

1506437 AirBrush 20190723022625 2

So I agree with @stressftw, fat around the eye is most important. More important than eye protrusion for sure. I don’t advise orbital decompression on most people, especially after seeing Titbots subpar results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stressftw
I want to add, the best looking results always come from people who have genuine scleral show. The more curved your lower eyelid looks, the better candidate you are for the procedure. People with high PFL tend to have scleral show. This is usually due to weak under eye support (treated with implants/fat transfer) or eye protrusion (treated with orbital decompression) They tend to have the most natural looking results because their lower eyelid doesn’t have to be completely straight in order to give the appearance of an almond shaped eye due to have wide their eyes are. A little curvature doesn’t matter when your eyes are wide (ex: Lorenzo Zurzulo).

The most natural results are the most conservative ones. Surgeries are for fixing halos, not creating halos. If you do not have scleral show I wouldn’t bother with lower eyelid retraction surgeries, even if your eyelid is curved.

One more thing I want to add, have seen many top tier eye under eyelids even with some protrusion. A good example of this is with an old user named @alarico8. He had subpar eye prominence, but very straight lower eyelids due to good fat padding.

View attachment 1808989
View attachment 1808993

So I agree with @stressftw, fat around the eye is most important. More important than eye protrusion for sure. I don’t advise orbital decompression on most people, especially after seeing Titbots subpar results.
ur example has very unnoticable eye prominence tbh. if he had OD or some implant to correct it, it would almost be unnoticable.

but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
ur example has very unnoticable eye prominence tbh. if he had OD or some implant to correct it, it would almost be unnoticable.

but yeah
I see a lot of people with his eye prominence getting OD though. I’ve even seen Taban preform OD on people with no negative vectors at all.

My eye prominence and brow ridge are actually similar to his but my lower eye fat pads are completely fucked, especially when lean. There are some surgeons (like the one I consulted with) that say fat transfer is enough in cases like mine.

If your eyes are legit bulging out of your orbital socket in side profile, that’s the time to get OD.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and oatmeal
I see a lot of people with his eye prominence getting OD though. I’ve even seen Taban preform OD on people with no negative vectors at all.

My eye prominence and brow ridge are actually similar to his but my lower eye fat pads are completely fucked, especially when lean. There are some surgeons (like the one I consulted with) that say fat transfer is enough in cases like mine.

If your eyes are legit bulging out of your orbital socket in side profile, that’s the time to get OD.
yeah

it seems like a mostly useless surgery to me though.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

like this can be ascended?

Attachments

• 1659292405734.jpg
    1659292405734.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 0
  • 1659292405738.jpg
    1659292405738.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 0
like this can be ascended?
Send photos out of atleast 1.5M distance from front and side profile of your eyes, never take selfies of your eyes like that

If the quality drops dramatically try to get idk a 1m distance with zoom, something like that. Selfies will distort the hell out of your face is impossible to access things properly

And dont cut your byzigoma width from the photo, send something like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deprived
Send photos out of atleast 1.5M distance from front and side profile of your eyes, never take selfies of your eyes like that

If the quality drops dramatically try to get idk a 1m distance with zoom, something like that. Selfies will distort the hell out of your face is impossible to access things properly

And dont cut your byzigoma width from the photo, send something like this View attachment 1809374
can i dm u my pics and u give me advice?

i’m thinking of canthopexy, infraorbital rim implants.

can i dm u my pics and u give me advice?

i’m thinking of canthopexy, infraorbital rim implants.
Sure

Just want to make clear that im not expert and im not entitled to say what members here should or shouldnt do to change their appearence. Im just someone that want to gather information and knowledge to improve my own appearence, if as a result of this I end up helping other members here to adquire more knowlege, great.

Given that, i have no problem trying to help giving my opinion if you ask me. But take my opinion with a grain of salt and bear in mind that i can be mistaken.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Marsiere214, Vain786 and 2 others
Amnesia is extremely lucky with his result of lower eyelid retraction esp the time he had it done

Surgery doesn't always boost unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and NoPainNoChick
You absolute fucking fool, you retard, you imbecile

You recommend ZSO - a procedure with little to none before/afters, almost no surgeons that perform it, an osteotomy which is nearly irreversible - over a procedure that's tried and tested, common and with plenty of skilled surgeons to perform it? Over a procedure that's easily reversible if you don't like the result?

Not to mention the fact you are completely and utterly WRONG when you claim that cheebone & malar implants are uncanny looking - if you had not been an uneducated idiot you would have known that these two categories of implants have some of the very best results
of course if you allow a forum like looksmax to function without an iq test ud invariably get a degenerate boon such as this guy.

View attachment 1200895

View attachment 1200896

View attachment 1200908

View attachment 1200897
What doctor made her ascend

What are the aesthetic benefits of canthoplasty vs canthopexy and which one would give the most natural looking results?

i meet a few people with jaw surgery, you wouldnt be able to tell

maybe we have different experience
jaw surgery is by far the most natural looking surgery easily