Let’s stop the cope - Colored eyes are ideal and here is why

You are beyond delusional if you think blue and green eyes would look like that in those same lighting conditions.

I have very green eyes and some people whom I've known for 5 years literally only recently saw that I have green eyes because they are only visible in bright sunlight, even my GF didn't notice it immediately.

JFL at the photoshop skills, he looks like alien in both blue and green eyed versions
Jfl at this cope.
A light blue like this does exist irl
EC1709BB B9CE 4D1B B055 7846E07DBD52
80703E4B 1379 4A2D B6A0 4E90088112BF

Also your „Green“ eyes are probably dark green because light green is even visible in normal lighting and looks way different than brown eyes.
395E140D 7457 4E31 A8AD EE2638A66160
EFFEBA83 4038 4920 A99A B7E2F38CFF1E

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and |Daddy_Zygos|
Coloring is the only part of looks that are subjective, this is not up for debate.

jfl at being expressly aware that you can find dudes who are into every type of coloring imaginable but being unable to understand that it works the same for women

imagine having brown eyes in norway

hahah couldn't be me no Nono

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Well it is very simple, prominent limbal rings are positively correlated with facial attractiveness and are indicators of youth and health, and the limbal rings are always going to be more noticeable in people with colored eyes.
why i can understand light eyes(jfl at saying colored eyes, only ethnic says that) are more aesthetic than dark eyes, your argument that it 's because of limbal rings is disproven by your own link

This result is observed not just for upright faces but also for inverted faces, suggesting that the limbal ring is processed primarily as a local feature rather than as a configural feature in the analysis of facial beauty.

If you have light eyes your limbal rings are more likely to stand out due to the contrast with the irises, whereas if you have dark eyes they will just blend in and you won’t be able to tell them apart.

View attachment 1468161

But why does this matter? Well it is very simple, prominent limbal rings are positively correlated with facial attractiveness and are indicators of youth and health, and the limbal rings are always going to be more noticeable in people with colored eyes.

For this reason colored eyes are preferred, although having colored eyes is borderline useless if the color is not a light shade tbh, so if you have dark blue eyes that are only distinguishable in bright lighting don’t get your hopes up, you are not an Ubermensch 🤣

And no, dark eyes are not more masculine, neither are blue eyes (muh predators JFL), @Kingkellz already showed how eye color in itself doesn’t affect perceived dominance in this thread:

Colored eyes are just simply better than generic dull brown eyes or soulless pitch-black eyes, they give your eye area a distinctive look.
I say this as a brown eyed med guy, so save yourself all your “muh nerdic sfcel cope” comments, I wish I had amber/green (or even blue, anything is better than brown ngl) eyes so I could have the exotic med look :feelswah:

View attachment 1468101View attachment 1468129
^If you think these guys above would look better with dark brown eyes you are utterly delusional and have no place on this forum.

Ultimately, eye shape is far more important than eye color as we all know, but that’s not the point of this thread so don’t try to bring that up in an attempt to belittle the importance of eye color.
plenty of people dont have colored eyes and are still extremely attractive. light eyes are a .2+ on a 1-10 scale. max