Blackpill Eye Color on Attraction, Trustworthiness, & Perceived Dominance

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Posts
4,490
Reputation
14,392
Time online
145d 17h 31m
Do colored eyes increases attractiveness?
Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness.
I personally think eye color can affect the attractiveness of the eye area but only if it is truly striking in color (kinda like Gandy). Many people with colored eyes that I see on a daily basis actually don't have a very striking color and can only be seen up close or in certain lightings. Things like scleral whiteness, pupil diameter, iris to pupil ratio, limbal rings, canthal tilt, eye depth, eye-shape, eyebrows, and eyelashes, etc matter a lot more.

But a ''blue eyed stereotype'' does exists.
The data showed that the “blue-eyes stereotype” does exist. People consider blue eyes attractive, but in reality, blue is rated as attractive as other iridal colors.
However, the participants mentioned the color blue more often as a positive aspect than other iridal colors.
Even though blue colored eyes are rated as attractive as other iridal colors people mention it more as a positive aspect.


A high inverse correlation was observed between attractiveness of the eye area and age.
The larger the pupil diameter and the whiter the scleral color, the lower was the real and perceived age and the higher was the attractiveness.
Why do bright/white scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness?
Bright scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness because both features are significantly correlated with youthfulness.

Pupil diameter decreases with age.
Pupil diameter decreased significantly with increasing age.
Factors Affecting Light-Adapted Pupil Size in Normal Human Subjects
The rate of change of pupil diameter with age decreased from 0.043 mm per year at the lowest illuminance level to 0.015 mm per year at the highest.

Women tend to have greater pupil diameters.
Although the research states that there are no big differences between most of the parameters analyzed, healthy emmetropic women have a wider pupil diameter than men.
I don't think there is much you can do to control what happens to your pupil diameter but you can do something about the whiteness of your sclera.

How to get whiter/brighter sclera?
Natural ways to get whiter sclera:
get 7-8hrs of sleep, stay hydrated, wear UV protection sunglasses to prevent pterygium, eat yellow & orange fruits + veggies to prevent scleral redness
Surgical: Scleral whitening exists but it's very risky and many claim to experience complications.


Brown-eyed faces appear more trustworthy...
A much more peculiar correlation was discovered as they looked at the data: brown-eyed faces were deemed more trustworthy than blue-eyed ones.

But why?
"Brown-eyed individuals tend to be perceived as more trustworthy than blue-eyed ones," explain the authors. "But it is not brown eyes that cause this perception. It is the facial morphology linked to brown eyes."

What eye color associated features make brown-eyed men appear more trustworthy?
Brown-eyed men, on average, have bigger mouths, broader chins, bigger noses, and more prominent eyebrows positioned closer to each other, while their blue-eyed brethren are characterized by more angular and prominent lower faces, longer chins, narrower mouths with downward pointing corners, smaller eyes, and more distant eyebrows.

So what would happen if you swapped the eye colors while keeping the facial characteristics of each face the same?
To find out, the scientists used computer manipulation to take the same faces but change their eye colors. Without changing traits other than hue of the iris, the researchers swapped the eye colors of the test faces from blue to brown and vice versa. This time, the opposite effect was found. Despite the strange correlation to eye color, the team found that eye color didn't affect a photo's trustworthiness rating. So it isn't the eye color itself that really matters—something else about brown-eyed faces makes them seem more dependable.
It is the facial features associated with the eye color and not the eye color itself that dictates how trustworthy the faces appear.



Brown-eyed males rated more dominant than blue-eyed males...
Faces used in the study

Iris color had a significant effect on perceived dominance in
males (p= 0.031;g2= 0.108); brown-eyed males were rated as
more dominant than blue-eyed.

But again, is it the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance or the facial traits/features that are associated with the eye color?
In order to find out whether it is eye color that specifically influences perceived dominance in males, and not other eye color-associated facial features, we changed the iris color of brown-eyed subjects to blue and vice versa.
With this manipulation, males with eye color changed
to blue (originally brown-eyed) were rated as more dominant than
males with brown colored irises (originally blue-eyed).
Mean differences of perceived dominance of subjects before and
after eye color manipulation were not different from zero which suggests that the color of iris itself had
no effect on perceived dominance.
In short, it's the eye color associated features and not the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance.


What facial features are linked with higher perceived dominance?
Some facial features such as square
jaws, thick eyebrows and broad cheekbones are linked with higher
perceived dominance
What facial features are linked with submissiveness?
facial submissiveness, on the other hand, is
characterized by a round face with large eyes, smallish nose, and
high eyebrows


Brown-eyed males were rated more dominant because they generally had more facial features that influence perceived dominance than the blue-eyed males in the study.
In contrast with
blue-eyed males, brown-eyed males have statistically broader
and rather massive chins, broader (laterally prolonged) mouths,
larger noses, and eyes that are closer together with larger eye-
brows. In contrast, blue-eyed males show smaller and sharper
chins, mouths that are laterally narrower, noses smaller, and a
greater span between the eyes. Especially the broader massive
chin, bigger nose, and larger eyebrows of brown-eyed males may
explain their higher perceived dominance.

In conclusion eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance. For example, brown-eyed men in the above study had broader chins, thicker eye-brows which are closer together, and larger noses; all of which may be viewed as the actual drivers of higher dominance ratings.

So If I understood it correctly, changing your eye color from blue to brown (or simply having brown eyes) won't necessarily increase perceived dominance unless you have other features that directly influence dominance such as thick eyebrows and/or broad squarish chins, hence the statement "Eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance."





john2 @john2 Chintuck22 @Chintuck22 the next o'pry @the next o'pry MoeZart @MoeZart kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf reptiles @reptiles O @Ocelot Grimba @Grimba SubhumanCurrycel @SubhumanCurrycel pizza @pizza Lmao @Lmao tyronelite @tyronelite TRNA @TRNA far336 @far336 Preston @PrestonYnot
 
Last edited:
Ermab4

Ermab4

skelebro
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Posts
472
Reputation
430
Time online
1d 8m
That’s a lot of words
 
pizza

pizza

27 inches bidel 10 inches cock 6ft4 warrior skull
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Posts
5,420
Reputation
5,477
Time online
71d 20h 22m
pure black eyes (really rare) is incredible dark triad,i think blue eyes in etnics is a big halo and increase attractiveness
 
Ermab4

Ermab4

skelebro
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Posts
472
Reputation
430
Time online
1d 8m
16tyo said:
what a fucking cope and i say this as someone with dark eyes. colored eyes mog everytime and thats the objective truth
No bro they look good on a hoe , a man should look more stark
 
Grimba

Grimba

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Posts
3,353
Reputation
8,936
Time online
60d 10h 55m
Kingkellz said:
Do colored eyes increases attractiveness?

I personally think eye color can affect the attractiveness of the eye area but only if it is truly striking in color (kinda like Gandy). Many people with colored eyes that I see on a daily basis actually don't have a very striking color and can only be seen up close or in certain lightings. Things like scleral whiteness, pupil diameter, iris to pupil ratio, limbal rings, canthal tilt, eye depth, eye-shape, eyebrows, and eyelashes, etc matter a lot more.

But a ''blue eyed stereotype'' does exists.


Even though blue colored eyes are rated as attractive as other iridal colors people mention it more as a positive aspect.


A high inverse correlation was observed between attractiveness of the eye area and age.
Why do bright/white scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness?


Pupil diameter decreases with age.

Factors Affecting Light-Adapted Pupil Size in Normal Human Subjects


Women tend to have greater pupil diameters.

I don't think there is much you can do to control what happens to your pupil diameter but you can do something about the whiteness of your sclera.

How to get whiter/brighter sclera?
Natural ways to get whiter sclera:
get 7-8hrs of sleep, stay hydrated, wear UV protection sunglasses to prevent pterygium, eat yellow & orange fruits + veggies to prevent scleral redness
Surgical: Scleral whitening exists but it's very risky and many claim to experience complications.


Brown-eyed faces appear more trustworthy...


But why?


What eye color associated features make brown-eyed men appear more trustworthy?


So what would happen if you swapped the eye colors while keeping the facial characteristics of each face the same?


It is the facial features associated with the eye color and not the eye color itself that dictates how trustworthy the faces appear.



Brown-eyed males rated more dominant than blue-eyed males...
Faces used in the study
View attachment 1031142


But again, is it the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance or the facial traits/features that are associated with the eye color?
In short, it's the eye color associated features and not the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance.


What facial features are linked with higher perceived dominance?

What facial features are linked with submissiveness?



Brown-eyed males were rated more dominant because they generally had more facial features that influence perceived dominance than the blue-eyed males in the study.



In conclusion eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance. For example, brown-eyed men in the above study had broader chins, thicker eye-brows which are closer together, and larger noses; all of which may be viewed as the actual drivers of higher dominance ratings.

So If I understood it correctly, changing your eye color from blue to brown (or simply having brown eyes) won't necessarily increase perceived dominance unless you have other features that directly influence dominance such as thick eyebrows and/or broad squarish chins, hence the statement "Eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance."





john2 @john2 Chintuck22 @Chintuck22 the next o'pry @the next o'pry MoeZart @MoeZart kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf reptiles @reptiles O @Ocelot Grimba @Grimba SubhumanCurrycel @SubhumanCurrycel pizza @pizza Lmao @Lmao tyronelite @tyronelite TRNA @TRNA far336 @far336
You have been making a lot of high effort guides on perceived attractiveness lately. You should do what I did with my thinking guide and try to group them and format them all together. https://looksmax.org/threads/complete-guide-to-thinking-megaguide.310475/
 
Deleted member 12828

Deleted member 12828

🌹卐🌹
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Posts
1,921
Reputation
3,047
Time online
7d 12h 35m
Location
ascended to Gandy heaven
TL;DR: brown eyes = subhuman
 
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
20,152
Reputation
59,053
Time online
244d 12h 6m
Location
Baldistan
Banger thread after thread damn this was a good read.
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Med mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
19,208
Reputation
48,065
Time online
139d 10h 54m
Blue eyes is a halo if it's good contrast with ur skin like meeks, meeks skin color + godlike eye color is so fucking insane looking. But brown eyes aren't a death sentence u just have to be set apart more by having an actually good eye area. Eye area > eye color but eye color is a cherry on the top. Depends on the shade of brown, really dark almost black eyes are better if ur intimidating dark triad I.E Richard ramirez. Good thread tho high quality threads like ur last one highlighting masc traits.
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Med mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
19,208
Reputation
48,065
Time online
139d 10h 54m
Uglyandfat said:
Eye color halo is indeed very real

Ye it depends on the shade most people have a dogshit shade of blue and green, something striking like gandys or opry's are a good shade. Cillian Murphy as well with his blue eyes, yours are a good shade. Coloring just a cherry on top with a good eye area.
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Med mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
19,208
Reputation
48,065
Time online
139d 10h 54m
Uglyandfat said:
eh my eye area would be average if it were not for the color trust me women tell me all the time that my eyes are beautiful/pretty and its my main IOI
You have an above average eye area honestly combine it with an actual good shade of green and you have Chad eyes. It's not O pry shape or meeks shape and contrast but it's above average or even Chad tier.
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,380
Reputation
5,007
Time online
40d 14h 35m
SubhumanCurrycel said:
Gymaxx tbh
yeah im down 25 pounds rn but im so weak JFL ive always been a chair ridden fat ass so my muscles are none existant so I have to work from the bottom basically but ofcourse im not gonna quit especially after taking the black pill
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Med mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
19,208
Reputation
48,065
Time online
139d 10h 54m
Uglyandfat said:
fatcel not leaving till im atleast 5.75 PSL
Same curse here jfl blessed with my cheekbones popping at high body fat and jawline but it all goes to shit since I'm fat, girls compliment it got a recent giga voice halo as well. Keep ascending bro I saw ur post pure life fuel for a fatcel like me
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,380
Reputation
5,007
Time online
40d 14h 35m
volcelfatcel said:
Same curse here jfl blessed with my cheekbones popping at high body fat and jawline but it all goes to shit since I'm fat, girls compliment it got a recent giga voice halo as well. Keep ascending bro I saw ur post pure life fuel for a fatcel like me
mate start taking whatever you need to lose weight then take all the stimulants you can hop on keto lift hard and you'll lose a shit ton of weight
 
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
20,152
Reputation
59,053
Time online
244d 12h 6m
Location
Baldistan
volcelfatcel said:
Same curse here jfl blessed with my cheekbones popping at high body fat and jawline but it all goes to shit since I'm fat, girls compliment it got a recent giga voice halo as well. Keep ascending bro I saw ur post pure life fuel for a fatcel like me
Jaw is cope tbh
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Med mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
19,208
Reputation
48,065
Time online
139d 10h 54m
Uglyandfat said:
mate start taking whatever you need to lose weight then take all the stimulants you can hop on keto lift hard and you'll lose a shit ton of weight
Yeah I just started late December since I had a lot of time, it's getting better but I need to wait longer, I got fat as fuck in my teen years largely ignored until Last year when I honestly started puberty, my brow ridge popped and gave me hunter eyes.
 
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
4,209
Reputation
4,019
Time online
43d 22h 9m
Kingkellz said:
Do colored eyes increases attractiveness?

I personally think eye color can affect the attractiveness of the eye area but only if it is truly striking in color (kinda like Gandy). Many people with colored eyes that I see on a daily basis actually don't have a very striking color and can only be seen up close or in certain lightings. Things like scleral whiteness, pupil diameter, iris to pupil ratio, limbal rings, canthal tilt, eye depth, eye-shape, eyebrows, and eyelashes, etc matter a lot more.

But a ''blue eyed stereotype'' does exists.


Even though blue colored eyes are rated as attractive as other iridal colors people mention it more as a positive aspect.


A high inverse correlation was observed between attractiveness of the eye area and age.
Why do bright/white scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness?


Pupil diameter decreases with age.

Factors Affecting Light-Adapted Pupil Size in Normal Human Subjects


Women tend to have greater pupil diameters.

I don't think there is much you can do to control what happens to your pupil diameter but you can do something about the whiteness of your sclera.

How to get whiter/brighter sclera?
Natural ways to get whiter sclera:
get 7-8hrs of sleep, stay hydrated, wear UV protection sunglasses to prevent pterygium, eat yellow & orange fruits + veggies to prevent scleral redness
Surgical: Scleral whitening exists but it's very risky and many claim to experience complications.


Brown-eyed faces appear more trustworthy...


But why?


What eye color associated features make brown-eyed men appear more trustworthy?


So what would happen if you swapped the eye colors while keeping the facial characteristics of each face the same?


It is the facial features associated with the eye color and not the eye color itself that dictates how trustworthy the faces appear.



Brown-eyed males rated more dominant than blue-eyed males...
Faces used in the study
View attachment 1031142


But again, is it the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance or the facial traits/features that are associated with the eye color?
In short, it's the eye color associated features and not the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance.


What facial features are linked with higher perceived dominance?

What facial features are linked with submissiveness?



Brown-eyed males were rated more dominant because they generally had more facial features that influence perceived dominance than the blue-eyed males in the study.



In conclusion eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance. For example, brown-eyed men in the above study had broader chins, thicker eye-brows which are closer together, and larger noses; all of which may be viewed as the actual drivers of higher dominance ratings.

So If I understood it correctly, changing your eye color from blue to brown (or simply having brown eyes) won't necessarily increase perceived dominance unless you have other features that directly influence dominance such as thick eyebrows and/or broad squarish chins, hence the statement "Eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance."





john2 @john2 Chintuck22 @Chintuck22 the next o'pry @the next o'pry MoeZart @MoeZart kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf reptiles @reptiles O @Ocelot Grimba @Grimba SubhumanCurrycel @SubhumanCurrycel pizza @pizza Lmao @Lmao tyronelite @tyronelite TRNA @TRNA far336 @far336
SO king let me get this straight, eye color is kinda irrelevant unless it's very striking, and people just correalate eye colors to certain feautures? And they're are far more important things to worry about than eye color right?

Tell me if I'm missing anything
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Med mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
19,208
Reputation
48,065
Time online
139d 10h 54m
SubhumanCurrycel said:
Jaw is cope tbh
It's good I'm not cursed with south Indian pheno, even though I'm part Indian but my family is mostly Persian and slightly european
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,380
Reputation
5,007
Time online
40d 14h 35m
volcelfatcel said:
Yeah I just started late December since I had a lot of time, it's getting better but I need to wait longer, I got fat as fuck in my teen years largely ignored until Last year when I honestly started puberty, my brow ridge popped and gave me hunter eyes.
dm photo?
 
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
20,152
Reputation
59,053
Time online
244d 12h 6m
Location
Baldistan
volcelfatcel said:
It's good I'm not cursed with south Indian pheno, even though I'm part Indian but my family is mostly Persian and slightly european
Nvm your safe
 
nudes

nudes

Send
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Posts
741
Reputation
921
Time online
29d 21h 38m
16tyo said:
anything but brown eyes is good

It's not that simple. I have brown eyes and girls would always compliment them when I worked at a coffee shop. It's actually the #1 compliment I've gotten to date. Why? because of my eye area. Also, in decent light my eyes look light as fuck.

I've seen girls compliment average eye areas with top tier coloring. There's different levels to eye color. Light blue eyes mog but most people with blue eyes do not have light blue eyes. I have friends with blue eyes and I never noticed until they brought it up. We all know people who have blue eyes and in most pictures they literally look like they have grey/brown eyes. Whereas light blue eyes do not need good lighting.
 
recessed

recessed

blackpilled again just LDAR
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Posts
6,323
Reputation
8,853
Time online
71d 13h 39m
Location
US-Virgin-Islands
blacker = better
 
BOTB

BOTB

💯
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
10,876
Reputation
15,382
Time online
100d 0m
nudes said:
in decent light my eyes look light as fuck.
i was referring to dark brown. hazel and anything brown thats light is obviously better.
 
nudes

nudes

Send
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Posts
741
Reputation
921
Time online
29d 21h 38m
16tyo said:
i was referring to dark brown. hazel and anything brown thats light is obviously better.

You are referring to deathnic eyes. My mom has them. Dark brown that appears black even under the sun. Such a huge failo, especially if you have brown/black skin. Thank god my dad has blue eyes which resulted in me having the lightest brown eye colour possible (not hazel).
 
D

Deleted member 10913

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Posts
9,134
Reputation
10,458
Time online
85d 3h 47m
Kingkellz said:
Do colored eyes increases attractiveness?

I personally think eye color can affect the attractiveness of the eye area but only if it is truly striking in color (kinda like Gandy). Many people with colored eyes that I see on a daily basis actually don't have a very striking color and can only be seen up close or in certain lightings. Things like scleral whiteness, pupil diameter, iris to pupil ratio, limbal rings, canthal tilt, eye depth, eye-shape, eyebrows, and eyelashes, etc matter a lot more.

But a ''blue eyed stereotype'' does exists.


Even though blue colored eyes are rated as attractive as other iridal colors people mention it more as a positive aspect.


A high inverse correlation was observed between attractiveness of the eye area and age.
Why do bright/white scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness?


Pupil diameter decreases with age.

Factors Affecting Light-Adapted Pupil Size in Normal Human Subjects


Women tend to have greater pupil diameters.

I don't think there is much you can do to control what happens to your pupil diameter but you can do something about the whiteness of your sclera.

How to get whiter/brighter sclera?
Natural ways to get whiter sclera:
get 7-8hrs of sleep, stay hydrated, wear UV protection sunglasses to prevent pterygium, eat yellow & orange fruits + veggies to prevent scleral redness
Surgical: Scleral whitening exists but it's very risky and many claim to experience complications.


Brown-eyed faces appear more trustworthy...


But why?


What eye color associated features make brown-eyed men appear more trustworthy?


So what would happen if you swapped the eye colors while keeping the facial characteristics of each face the same?


It is the facial features associated with the eye color and not the eye color itself that dictates how trustworthy the faces appear.



Brown-eyed males rated more dominant than blue-eyed males...
Faces used in the study
View attachment 1031142


But again, is it the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance or the facial traits/features that are associated with the eye color?
In short, it's the eye color associated features and not the eye color itself that influences perceived dominance.


What facial features are linked with higher perceived dominance?

What facial features are linked with submissiveness?



Brown-eyed males were rated more dominant because they generally had more facial features that influence perceived dominance than the blue-eyed males in the study.



In conclusion eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance. For example, brown-eyed men in the above study had broader chins, thicker eye-brows which are closer together, and larger noses; all of which may be viewed as the actual drivers of higher dominance ratings.

So If I understood it correctly, changing your eye color from blue to brown (or simply having brown eyes) won't necessarily increase perceived dominance unless you have other features that directly influence dominance such as thick eyebrows and/or broad squarish chins, hence the statement "Eye color correlates with other facial features that raters use to judge dominance."





john2 @john2 Chintuck22 @Chintuck22 the next o'pry @the next o'pry MoeZart @MoeZart kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf reptiles @reptiles O @Ocelot Grimba @Grimba SubhumanCurrycel @SubhumanCurrycel pizza @pizza Lmao @Lmao tyronelite @tyronelite TRNA @TRNA far336 @far336
Lifefuel for the sandvillage
 
M

MD_Hopeful69

Zephir
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,856
Time online
119d 5h 15m
nudes said:
You are referring to deathnic eyes. My mom has them. Dark brown that appears black even under the sun. Such a huge failo, especially if you have brown/black skin. Thank god my dad has blue eyes which resulted in me having the lightest brown eye colour possible (not hazel).
post a pic of ur eyes you streetshitter
 
zeke714

zeke714

Nosecel
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
1,700
Reputation
1,976
Time online
103d 20h 31m
Eye area matters
 
Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Posts
4,490
Reputation
14,392
Time online
145d 17h 31m
AscendingHero said:
SO king let me get this straight, eye color is kinda irrelevant unless it's very striking, and people just correalate eye colors to certain feautures? And they're are far more important things to worry about than eye color right?

Tell me if I'm missing anything
THANK YOU! Finally someone that actually gets what this thread is about.
I knew it would go over most peoples heads just lol

All the research said is
In this study, we did not observe any association between eye
color and attractiveness, neither in men nor women.

Also if anyone bothered to actually read the thread they would know that you can have blue eyes and STILL have high trustworthiness and high perceived dominance AS LONG as they have the facial characteristics that influence trust and dominance such as broader chins, broader mouths,
larger noses, and eyes that are closer together with larger eye-
brows.

Eye color was essentially irrelevant especially when talking about looking trustworthy or having high perceived dominance.
SubhumanCurrycel said:
Banger thread after thread damn this was a good read.
Thank you brother! and there are more to come



The following users 👇likely completely misunderstood the thread (based on their comments)
16tyo said:
anything but brown eyes is good
Aryan Prince said:
TL;DR: brown eyes = subhuman
16tyo said:
what a fucking cope and i say this as someone with dark eyes. colored eyes mog everytime and thats the objective truth
 
BOTB

BOTB

💯
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
10,876
Reputation
15,382
Time online
100d 0m
Kingkellz said:
THANK YOU! Finally someone that actually gets what this thread is about.
I knew it would go over most peoples heads just lol

All the research said is


Also if anyone bothered to actually read the thread they would know that you can have blue eyes and STILL have high trustworthiness and high perceived dominance AS LONG as they have the facial characteristics that influence trust and dominance such as broader chins, broader mouths,
larger noses, and eyes that are closer together with larger eye-
brows.

Eye color was essentially irrelevant especially when talking about looking trustworthy or having high perceived dominance.

Thank you brother! and there are more to come



The following users 👇likely completely misunderstood the thread (based on their comments)
yeah i dn rd sorry. but you're a great user :LOL:
 
M

MD_Hopeful69

Zephir
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,856
Time online
119d 5h 15m
i got ORI bro
StrangerDanger said:
Kind of an unfair battle since you have gotten almond eye surgery and also wear blue contacts
 
StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Posts
9,172
Reputation
17,577
Time online
88d 19h 28m
MD_Hopeful69 said:
i got ORI bro
Sorry, mb thought you had it done
 
Deleted member 11406

Deleted member 11406

Zephir
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Posts
10,102
Reputation
12,923
Time online
46d 7h 2m
StrangerDanger said:
Kind of an unfair battle since you have gotten almond eye surgery and also wear blue contacts
Wait his eyes are not natural😥?
 
StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Posts
9,172
Reputation
17,577
Time online
88d 19h 28m
MD_Hopeful69 said:
hopefullty stroma comes out soon
Yeah I also hope so, but I'm very skeptical
 
M

MD_Hopeful69

Zephir
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,856
Time online
119d 5h 15m
i
StrangerDanger said:
Yeah I also hope so, but I'm very skeptical
actually have dark green eyes but they only look noticeable in good light

Light green eyes are such a halo, i need them
 
Preston

Preston

Incel with an unbreakable spirit
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
15,565
Reputation
28,994
Time online
172d 23h 45m
Thx for the tag bhai.Read it all and bookmarked it
 

Similar threads

M
Blackpill bro.
Replies
12
Views
301
MyAssStinksLikeShit
MyAssStinksLikeShit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top