Let’s stop the cope - Colored eyes are ideal and here is why

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
If you have light eyes your limbal rings are more likely to stand out due to the contrast with the irises, whereas if you have dark eyes they will just blend in and you won’t be able to tell them apart.

0FDDA735 105A 4EFC 8391 83AC00D73854

But why does this matter? Well it is very simple, prominent limbal rings are positively correlated with facial attractiveness and are indicators of youth and health, and the limbal rings are always going to be more noticeable in people with colored eyes.

For this reason colored eyes are preferred, although having colored eyes is borderline useless if the color is not a light shade tbh, so if you have dark blue eyes that are only distinguishable in bright lighting don’t get your hopes up, you are not an Ubermensch 🤣

And no, dark eyes are not more masculine, neither are blue eyes (muh predators JFL), @Kingkellz already showed how eye color in itself doesn’t affect perceived dominance in this thread:

Colored eyes are just simply better than generic dull brown eyes or soulless pitch-black eyes, they give your eye area a distinctive look.
I say this as a brown eyed med guy, so save yourself all your “muh nerdic sfcel cope” comments, I wish I had amber/green (or even blue, anything is better than brown ngl) eyes so I could have the exotic med look :feelswah:

9A212FF1 2EB5 4A17 B633 E370EB76237D
CA897C76 A61C 4E5E 97A5 AE738971385B

^If you think these guys above would look better with dark brown eyes you are utterly delusional and have no place on this forum.

Ultimately, eye shape is far more important than eye color as we all know, but that’s not the point of this thread so don’t try to bring that up in an attempt to belittle the importance of eye color.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, |Daddy_Zygos|, Jason Voorhees and 28 others
If you have light eyes your limbal rings are more likely to stand out due to the contrast with the irises, whereas if you have dark eyes they will just blend in and you won’t be able to tell them apart.

View attachment 1468161

But why does this matter? Well it is very simple, prominent limbal rings are positively correlated with facial attractiveness and are indicators of youth and health, and the limbal rings are always going to be more noticeable in people with colored eyes.

For this reason colored eyes are preferred, although having colored eyes is borderline useless if the color is not a light shade tbh, so if you have dark blue eyes that are only distinguishable in bright lighting don’t get your hopes up, you are not an Ubermensch 🤣

And no, dark eyes are not more masculine, neither are blue eyes (muh predators JFL), @Kingkellz already showed how eye color in itself doesn’t affect perceived dominance in this thread:

Colored eyes are just simply better than generic dull brown eyes or soulless pitch-black eyes, they give your eye area a distinctive look.
I say this as a brown eyed med guy, so save yourself all your “muh nerdic sfcel cope” comments, I wish I had amber/green (or even blue, anything is better than brown ngl) eyes so I could have the exotic med look :feelswah:

View attachment 1468101View attachment 1468129
^If you think these guys above would look better with dark brown eyes you are utterly delusional and have no place on this forum.

Ultimately, eye shape is far more important than eye color as we all know, but that’s not the point of this thread so don’t try to bring that up in an attempt to belittle the importance of eye color.
No. Its light colored eyes that are ideal. It doesn't matter which one, what matters is the shade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816

View attachment 1468161

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
No. Its light colored eyes that are ideal. It doesn't matter which one, what matters is the shade.
?

That’s literally what I said, next time read the thread before commenting :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, noprogressno and AscendingHero
Yeah, I just felt the need of making this thread after seeing this lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This thread is delusional, grey eyes are far worse than brown eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
This thread is delusional, grey eyes are far worse than brown eyes.
Ok I guess you could argue that, I completely forgot grey eyes existed ngl :lul:, but it still applies to the other colors.

Is anyone actually denying the light eye colour pill? I would love to have blue eyes like my dad. They mog hard.

Remember Cameron Herrin would look subhuman with brown eyes. Not a chance he would have gone viral if he had brown labourer eyes.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks and 1 other person
POV: you are looking in the mirror and admiring your ugly black eyes

my eyes remain totally black even under sunlight

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Is anyone actually denying the light eye colour pill?
Yeah, I have seen a lot of people here claiming that eye color barely matters or that dark eyes are better lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

View attachment 1468161

So brown eyes are soulless yet they don't affect dominance... ok. Thoughts? @Frank Jack @astatine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Frank Jack
Meds with blue eyes and no ethnic features are biggest moggers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
Yeah, I have seen a lot of people here claiming that eye color barely matters or that dark eyes are better lmao.
Funny GIF

Fuck this website. Brown eyes dont look bad if you have a nice eye shape but they do not compare to the halo of having light coloured eyes. They are aesthetic as fuck.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Imo very bright coloured eyes are hit or miss on soft faced prettyboys. Imo someone like chico or vinnie hacker look better with brown eyes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Landorus and AscendingHero
i wouldn't think so much about eye color cuz you cant change it anyway:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
@mulattomaxxer @Pendejo @Ethereal

check up my vent thread and translate it with chrome translate tool

otherwise just look at the video

in tinder, in my experience, I could get matches only when I used morphs of mine with blue eyes as pictures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, germanlooks and Deleted member 7580
Dark brown t50 eyes are a straight up failo tho imo. I have a similar eye shape and supraorbital to Hexum but my stare is far more aspie because of my soulless black eyes.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ConspiracyTheory
Imo very bright coloured eyes are hit or miss on soft faced prettyboys. Imo someone like chico or vinnie hacker look better with brown eyes.
everyone looks better with lighter eyes imo, depends how much lighter.
if you are ethnic a10 eyes would look on you creepy, but you would ascend with green etc.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks and Deleted member 16346
everyone looks better with lighter eyes imo, depends how much lighter.
if you are ethnic a10 eyes would look on you creepy, but you would ascend with green etc.
Have you seen that morph of chico with light eyes? He looks awful and reptilian tbh. Also A10 looks creepy on everyone tbh.

A17 or forest green eyes are ideal for white guys and lighter ethnics like mulattos and north indians.

Hazel only for dark black guys and dravidians tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Have you seen that morph of chico with light eyes? He looks awful and reptilian tbh.
I don’t think he does, unless we are not talking about the same morph.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, spark and StrangerDanger
Have you seen that morph of chico with light eyes? He looks awful and reptilian tbh.

morph is just a morph tbh
i believe that there is always better eye color than brown and black, because it doesn't give contrast at all.
maybe asians are exception tho, but i doubt tbh.

• +1
W, if Stroma does not come out soon I am going to an off brand clinic to lighten my eyes

• +1
chico has green eyes

@mulattomaxxer @Pendejo @Ethereal

check up my vent thread and translate it with chrome translate tool

otherwise just look at the video

in tinder, in my experience, I could get matches only when I used morphs of mine with blue eyes as pictures

I read your thread and your right. Having blue eyes is such an unreal halo. Blue eyes can carry somebodies face. I think its because eyes are so important for facial recognition that having desireable eyes can carry a face.

I remember there was this one girl at my college who had really nice light blue eyes. Facially she was was a becky but her eyes colour alone ascended her to stacylite. I dont have any pictures of her but her eyes looked something like this.

(She was white and aged 16-18, but her eyes were this shade of light blue).
Best eyes I have ever seen, they were mesmorising.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I read your thread and your right. Having blue eyes is such an unreal halo. Blue eyes can carry somebodies face. I think its because eyes are so important for facial recognition that having desireable eyes can carry a face.

I remember there was this one girl at my college who had really nice light blue eyes. Facially she was was a becky but her eyes colour alone ascended her to stacylite. I dont have any pictures of her but her eyes looked something like this.
View attachment 1469175
(She was white and aged 16-18, but her eyes were this shade of light blue).
Best eyes I have ever seen, they were mesmorising.
looks like shit, the only ones who admire this shit are curry monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Gonna get contacts and wait for stroma

Funny GIF

Fuck this website. Brown eyes dont look bad if you have a nice eye shape but they do not compare to the halo of having light coloured eyes. They are aesthetic as fuck.

View attachment 1468256
She looks better with brown eyes, blue are worst

Much warmer and friendlier looking with brown, colored looks alien

only delusional retards argue that brown eyes are better than coloured eyes
average aspie who brags about his 'dark triad' brown hunter eyes:
Myhuntereyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and germanlooks
Gonna get contacts and wait for stroma
"wait for stroma
im sick of that statement for the past 2 years I've heard! there are many options you're just too lazy to research or wageslave for money you have three options keratonyc 10k bright ocular 6-10k yuex claires or any off brand stroma lazer in another country 3-5k. these lazers don't give striking results barely even better than the original color up close or in bright lighting. fuck stroma. get implants or kerato, kerato is starting to look more natural

true, my avi literal proves your theory

This is nonsense, girls love dark eyes on guys. I've heard so many girls irl say that they prefer darker eyes on guys and that blue eyes look feminine and weak.

And I'm not biased I have green lmao

This is nonsense, girls love dark eyes on guys. I've heard so many girls irl say that they prefer darker eyes on guys and that blue eyes look feminine and weak.
Have you heard of girls saying that they prefer 5’2” balding curry janitors too by chance? :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
I don't get why so many people cope with brown eyes when colored contacts are a thing. Seeing as vast majority of people don't have 20/20 anyway, why not just kill two birds with one stone and get colored prescription contacts. Instant smv + convenience maxx.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and germanlooks
Women LOVE my dark eyes bro
vnfKIumssjjbTMPlCjwsAqxlXM8oJIWy1WdeAygL--KJxMD1KchTN0yZwYBjAekW7wpBTblBm3VNhnID6Wj5iKgmWSQuP3C4m0wAp0z-bcBuZp7OLSVFJMChikH6CS_lGFLAbPJVG-rDhBjffp93RS4cAVm_0xo2zl_uhrz84dBz8cRtITk8N9JXiycMOy3FdizRS3YtU_rWeMlL_ZenJRbAGCc_HpXiAcyQHHnbskriWouaN4MZOEGd5B_8fyhVvTZH5-QyvzJeFgFryr3mB_Gqlwn2bVx7HDPOAn_dJKdfwNile9mZqcTF1Je61PwDLNKNUTIDH_uLGSSSPjijV_0yTivs-TU93lcPZkQ3ZIY74JVLMyPW9JjwjIs4muoomgceqDBW3mDCxVBbNp68B2DUjFt1DFH5xd0lU7jwJFd3e4DgKX-08RJeQeyBd2bP9e9VAr3gkj4WMkQDt5suJ5SL2WC8mBvsDUMX3nXc_AbtlU3ccMrTfgkcbdj_fahVeL6LLCA0OTQSlQyojDdozbXkkQq3K9h83zFBxjxfaO7dTJzv9xHabk9KmB291r9GrFVLGf1FFzMBWiHeebxhHnV7RuTgMz9_3NKJ6UVwro-0IFPOeCPX9h6wj8y_0yzmmkkdJjXZ2WBPi9nevVEygmAahtR5RFywD1akFz-3rtK_-oLkJrb_eNRWQ-eDfWxI_epbgDEuXrBV8ECBfdZr79EBXOm22drhysnZnDSRcYEq0wLTNIHTtUkYqJW292fQc3THLKSyODVcWwxkjD_pSLrkVki-4F-4FTvIR_fdLiidy5atP5aSIo2MkBzykDROZpaJlLLAF7SE0-iXsXYmHHy6gu6oeTRy1BqG4Yv-5Ib6o1fKcyZYcFX9gM88mi8m0swaan3RHSlMj5-U_5MwxufcghR0AZz5Q1pjHXF-ZJa-cEujZvXwet_aiCyLNG3PsiTZSrgqmvHdPYhJNM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 13787, germanlooks and 1 other person
This is nonsense, girls love dark eyes on guys. I've heard so many girls irl say that they prefer darker eyes on guys
015CA772 0248 434C A948 7B691F78AC48

9A184F3A DFD3 46FD BE11 52BE16285E73
A575A475 8600 44C3 AD35 80DB42C1E501
25E73480 13FC 458C AEB0 1F41F082AB8A

You are beyond delusional if you think the brown eyed version mogs the light blue and light green eyed version.

• +1
View attachment 1513657
View attachment 1513659View attachment 1513660View attachment 1513661
You are beyond delusional if you think the brown eyed version mogs the light blue and light green eyed version.
You are beyond delusional if you think blue and green eyes would look like that in those same lighting conditions.

I have very green eyes and some people whom I've known for 5 years literally only recently saw that I have green eyes because they are only visible in bright sunlight, even my GF didn't notice it immediately.

JFL at the photoshop skills, he looks like alien in both blue and green eyed versions