Levels of looksmaxxing

Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

Tier 3 (copemaxxers): vitamins, mewing, bonesmashing, contemplating lefort 3, posts threads asking if leanmaxxing will make a difference, goes to gym once a week, asks if mk677 will make him taller but doesn't take it because scared of getting cancer

Tier 2 (looksmaxxers lite): water fasting, gymcelling, leanmaxxing, fillers, softmaxxed with instagram softmaxxing starter pack (legit)

Tier 1 (looksmaxxers): jaw surgery, implants, leg lengthening, steroids (insanely blackpilled)

Which one do you belong to?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Merćer, N1c, paranakee and 6 others
Tier 3 (copemaxxers): vitamins, mewing, bonesmashing, contemplating lefort 3, posts threads asking if leanmaxxing will make a difference, goes to gym once a week, asks if mk677 will make him taller but doesn't take it because scared of getting cancer

Tier 2 (looksmaxxers lite): water fasting, gymcelling, leanmaxxing, fillers, softmaxxed with instagram softmaxxing starter pack (legit)

Tier 1 (looksmaxxers): jaw surgery, implants, leg lengthening, steroids (insanely blackpilled)

Which one do you belong to?
Beta carotene- Oral castor oil-Mewing-exercies-well balanced diet-retin-a--sunscreen--sun exposure-- exercise- natural sleep routine

you decide.

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face
These are stages smh

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium
Tier 4: shitposts all day and don't looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 11963, Merćer and 9 others
These are stages smh
Yeah, better term to use
but they're not necessarily soluble as stages as some don't necessarily move to the next stage

Tier 4: shitposts all day and don't looksmax
More like elite tier: derives satisfaction from intellectual expression of art

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sl8yr, Deleted member 7419, Growth Plate and 2 others
it comes all back to mewing for hardcore looksmaxxers
they chew falim gum while face pulling and bonemashing. then afterwards take cjc450 aromasin vitamin k for maximum bone growth

it comes all back to mewing for hardcore looksmaxxers
they chew falim gum while face pulling and bonemashing. then afterwards take cjc450 aromasin vitamin k for maximum bone growth
the fuck is cjc450 lol

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
Softmaxxers I take some supplements, I really only need to lean out and take care of my skin tbh. I got good bones just leaning out and build some muscle on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
tier 1 searching all the time for hardmaxxings and long-term difference of roids in the craniofacial structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Darmstadtium
Tier 4 (LDARmaxxers): rotting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sl8yr, Merćer, ObamasLastName and 5 others
Tier 4 (LDARmaxxers): rots on forums and doesn’t looksmax at all
Tier 5: chads who scam incels like Brett maverick and salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sl8yr, Deleted member 11963, Merćer and 4 others
I'm losing fat, lifting, taking care of my skin, taking betacarotene, soon tanning a bit, growing hair because my current hairstyle is a bit too short. I guess I'm on level 2.

I can consider a jaw implant but it's not something to do now.

• +1
I'm losing fat, lifting, taking care of my skin, taking betacarotene, soon tanning a bit, growing hair because my current hairstyle is a bit too short. I guess I'm on level 2.

I can consider a jaw implant but it's not something to do now.
on ur way to

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
soft looksmaxxing is cope. surgery or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Tier 3 and 2 rn

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium and ObamasLastName
Would add mse at tier 2

• +1
I think there could be a tier 4 for those who do absolutely nothing but just roam around the forum and the tier list feels a bit vague

• +1