Life after finding out blackpill

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
I wish I could just quit this fucking shit bro, I am mentally fucked in the head everyday in school it’s always something new that I notice like skull types jfl. And I have descend from HTN to probably low MTN within the last 6 months being generous aswell fucking hell I just want to rope I’m literally invisible now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Aero, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Baby Reaction GIF

Can’t even look at people anymore I’m roping soon on my life
ur retarded bozo im LTN and i dont give a fuck that much lol u get to a point where u stop caring and u realize NT is more improtant and being socially competent

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and ambi
I wish I could just quit this fucking shit bro, I am mentally fucked in the head everyday in school it’s always something new that I notice like skull types jfl. And I have descend from HTN to probably low MTN within the last 6 months being generous aswell fucking hell I just want to rope I’m literally invisible now
ova for both of us

ur retarded bozo im LTN and i dont give a fuck that much lol u get to a point where u stop caring and u realize NT is more improtant and being socially competent
No because I just miss being good looking bro I would get complimented all the time but now I’m fucking invisible I genuinely feel so shit everyday and sad

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Worst part is that I’m short in an extremely tall friend group aswell I genuinely want to rope
Don't rope pls, like fr don't ur family will miss you, I'm an ugly manlet too, ur not alone brother

Nt is not more important then looks you giga coper, unless your really really fucking austitic to the point you can’t function properly as a human being

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Don't rope pls, like fr don't ur family will miss you, I'm an ugly manlet too, ur not alone brother
I wouldn’t say I’m ugly but I’m just dead average now which is just simply not enough nowadays

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I wouldn’t say I’m ugly but I’m just dead average now which is just simply not enough nowadays
Real but still don't rope, how tall are u?

giga water but unexplainable to rotters

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and StraightHeadJames
We can come pms and I can show u

Same ever since BP my grades went to shit, I got lazy af and depressed, social life got worse, home life got worse, and I ascended to HTN at first but the depression made me slopmaxx into LTN

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Same ever since BP my grades went to shit, I got lazy af and depressed, social life got worse, home life got worse, and I ascended to HTN at first but the depression made me slopmaxx into LTN
Same bro wtf, and the worst part is everyday people always ask me how I fell off so bad aswell it’s so fucking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett