Life as a 5'4 guy meeting a girl off tinder (she was 5'8) [CAUGHT WITH LIFTS PART 2] (told to go home)

When was it over for me?

• In the womb

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • In the sack

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Before my 5'5 dad was concieved

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Before my 5'11 grandad who birthed my 5'5 dad was conveived

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Part 1 of the first time i was caught with lifts is here: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-lifts-do-not-work-i-got-caught-with-them-brutal-story.390089/

gonna use this as therapy as i cant afford a therapist and i have no friends or anyone close i can tell this story to.

basically started talking to a tatted bitch on tinder, she had throat, sleeve and other shitty tattoos. face was hot ngl. masculine personality. talked for a bit, had some deep chats about how we want our tattoos removed lol.

then she facetimed me, she was charasmatic af tbh, felt like i was the girl. had a nice chat and she went.

then the next day she asked me to come to her apartment(she had her own place even at 20)

i was nervous af so i got about 4 cans of beer from home to drink on the way

started driving there (30 min drive). i drank about 3.5 cans on the way there but after about 20 minutes i reached a toll road and i realised i didnt have my card or any cash so i was shitting myself as i was drunk af with no money and there was no escape as it was the motorway.

and then as i was getting closer i decided i needed to throw my 0.5 of a can i had left out of the window so they dont catch me with it. but i threw it and it hit the the edge of my window and bounced back in onto my passenger seat and all the beer went everywhere.

so now im really drunk, my car absolutely reeks of beer, and im about to go onto a toll road without any money
and theyre gonna stop me and see all of this so i was extremely fucked and scared

but then i got to the toll road and there was another motorway you could get onto just before the toll road (phew)

I got about 5 minutes away from her house, google maps said to turn left . so i turned left. but it meant the second left, and the left i just took, put me back on the motorway going directly back home.

so i thought ok wrong turn, no biggie. but then i watched the 6 minutes on google maps turn to 36 minutes (even longer than it took to get here in the first place)
brutal.

so i just accepted it and drove the extra 36 mins. i called her on the way and told her the story and she thought it was hiliarous(jestermaxxed, winning!)

i pulled up down the road from her place. she met me at my car to walk me back to her place.

she was about 5'8. im 5'4 with 1.5 inch lifts so about 5'5 next to her i felt like a bitch.

i dont even think she mentioned my height at the start surpisingly but we hugged, she seemed happy, and we walked back to her place

then i realised she was literally walking like 10 feet ahead of me whilst we both talked. i think it was so we didnt feel uncomfortable about the height difference

we got in her place, took my shoes off while she was standing up(over) but i was leaning down the entire time so she couldnt see my real height and jumped into her bed.

watched netflix for like 2 hours. she said stuff to me like ' you shouldve told me you were a little man'. kinda hateful height comments. but i said mean things back and we had a nice chat and cuddle other than that.

she also was swipemaxxing on tinder in my face while I was there(never began) and i joined in and started roasting the boys in there with here just to play it off like i wasnt hurt that she was doing that.

she called me a prettyboy at one point which was good but still over cos height > face

took me a while to make the first move as i was a bit shook of her masculinity and the fact a 7ft german shepherd was in the corner of her room looking like he wanted to kill me for fucking his girl (she seemed like the type to fuck dogs tbh) (dogpill)

she wanked me off while i fingered her, but then she skipped oral and went straight to get me a condom and i said 'why' and she said 'i dont want to catch anything' (brutal)

then she went straight into doggy style position which i thought was a bit unromantic and disrespectful but i did it anyways.

then she rode me and i fucked her quite good ngl and her massive tits in my face were a massive turn on.

she would say shit like 'its so deep' and shed take the entire thing it was hot as fuck ngl.

but then i bust after like 15 minutes and as i busted she said 'DONT BUST' but i did anyway lel.

then we talked for like 2 minutes after banging and she was like 'are you going to go now' and i was thinking like wtf so i started getting ready to go and we carried on speaking.

i also said something about her body not being hourglass shape (she wasnt fat but she didnt have the skinny waist i like) and she said 'young tings?' (she was right, somehow she knew that) but i said nah, just good hourglass shape body.

also right after sex she sperged out ' BEST SEX EVER?' and me reading extreme amount of redpill , i just didnt reply or unenthusiastically, almost sarcastically said yeah, so she didnt get validation lol.

but then she walked me back to my car again which was nice considering she just basically kicked me out (probably for being 5'4) and she walked like 20 steps ahead of me again.

but then we started play fighting near my car, and i did some of my mma moves on her and she seemed to really like/enjoy it but we had to stop as it was like 3am in the morning and loads of houses next to us. and she said i should come again next weekend

i was happy ngl. even tho a 5'8 girl and a 5'4 guy would never work. i wouldnt mind being fwb cos we had good sex and good convo.

she tried to speak to me the next day with basic conversations

but i was kinda autistic at this time
as i was on a giga inflamed diet and had stuff wrong with my health at the time. and i read some pua game which said to say to a girl after u met her something along the lines of 'theres just something about you that i really liked but idk what it is, your just different' but then she immediately stopped speaking to me and never spoke to me again.

apart from i hornily messaged her like 2 months later saying 'come have sex with me' and she said 'is this the midget?' and i said 'is this the life ruining neck tats bitch?' and she said 'grow up' and i said 'lol' and i havent spoke to her since.

just seen her new bf on her story on instagram and hes like 6ft, brown hair, white but below average face and seems kinda like a mongole not thugmaxxed like me. brutal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16369, mulattomaxxer and 35 others
dnr + i mog you to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, Edgar and 7 others
dude your grandfather was cucked by a manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, Ahmat31, Survivor95 and 1 other person
Bro I know what your thinking but don't kill yourself instead find religion and god will reward you in the after life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, ALP, cumbutamoren and 6 others
Date shorter girl, like 5 ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Toth's thot, Kosidius and 13 others
Bro I know what your thinking but don't kill yourself instead find religion and god will reward you in the after life
i think that date was the 4th date id be rejected on in the last 6 months. i also got rejected by about 8 job interviews at that time. i thought my life was over. was suicidal at that point but i have a job now. just need to fix my reproductive problem somehow. i think im gonna geomaxx to vietnam where the avg. height is 5'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
Would you ever get with a 6'0 girl to have tall kids? Are you masc? If Ur masc the height difference makes less difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and BigNigga69
You fucked her and you're complaining? I don't get it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, amorfati, noodlelover and 13 others
Would you ever get with a 6'0 girl to have tall kids? Are you masc? If Ur masc the height difference makes less difference
i probably would but she 100% wouldnt.

im reasonably masc, redpill mindset maxxed, gym, mma, hand and face tats. but trust me, height makes all the different bro. nothing can beat it. theres no way to overcome it. its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099, amorfati and 6 others
i probably would but she 100% wouldnt.

im reasonably masc, redpill mindset maxxed, gym, mma, hand and face tats. but trust me, height makes all the different bro. nothing can beat it. theres no way to overcome it. its over for me
Do you know the bloatlord Kyrakios Grizzly?

• +1
Reactions: damnit
You fucked her and you're complaining? I don't get it.
just emotional trauma of all the height things and disrespectful things she said/did to my face, just because of my height.

plus 1 fuck is nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, BigNigga69, MouthbreatherChad and 5 others
dude your grandfather was cucked by a manlet
u think so? his younger brother(my uncle) is 6'2 aswell.. brutal as fuck.

they both look the same and both just as bald so idk, i think my dad just had hgh deficiency or something

I am sorry op

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
Atleast you got to meet her and fuck her most 5'4 guys can't even get a date

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Radiance, Richard_Hungwell, BigNigga69 and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, aBetterMii, Deleted member and 1 other person
Remember when you said I look like someone you’d bully irl?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Where you are from OP?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
How tall you are in cm?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, metagross, EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Part 1 of the first time i was caught with lifts is here: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-lifts-do-not-work-i-got-caught-with-them-brutal-story.390089/

gonna use this as therapy as i cant afford a therapist and i have no friends or anyone close i can tell this story to.

basically started talking to a tatted bitch on tinder, she had throat, sleeve and other shitty tattoos. face was hot ngl. masculine personality. talked for a bit, had some deep chats about how we want our tattoos removed lol.

then she facetimed me, she was charasmatic af tbh, felt like i was the girl. had a nice chat and she went.

then the next day she asked me to come to her apartment(she had her own place even at 20)

started driving there (30 min drive). i drank about 3.5 cans on the way there but after about 20 minutes i reached a toll road and i realised i didnt have my card or any cash so i was shitting myself as i was drunk af with no money and there was no escape as it was the motorway.

and then as i was getting closer i decided i needed to throw my 0.5 of a can i had left out of the window so they dont catch me with it. but i threw it and it hit the the edge of my window and bounced back in onto my passenger seat and all the beer went everywhere.

so now im really drunk, my car absolutely reeks of beer, and im about to go onto a toll road without any money
and theyre gonna stop me and see all of this so i was extremely fucked and scared

but then i got to the toll road and there was another motorway you could get onto just before the toll road (phew)

I got about 5 minutes away from her house, google maps said to turn left . so i turned left. but it meant the second left, and the left i just took, put me back on the motorway going directly back home.

so i thought ok wrong turn, no biggie. but then i watched the 6 minutes on google maps turn to 36 minutes (even longer than it took to get here in the first place)
brutal.

so i just accepted it and drove the extra 36 mins. i called her on the way and told her the story and she thought it was hiliarous(jestermaxxed, winning!)

i pulled up down the road from her place. she met me at my car to walk me back to her place.

she was about 5'8. im 5'4 with 1.5 inch lifts so about 5'5 next to her i felt like a bitch.

i dont even think she mentioned my height at the start surpisingly but we hugged, she seemed happy, and we walked back to her place

then i realised she was literally walking like 10 feet ahead of me whilst we both talked. i think it was so we didnt feel uncomfortable about the height difference

we got in her place, took my shoes off while she was standing up(over) but i was leaning down the entire time so she couldnt see my real height and jumped into her bed.

watched netflix for like 2 hours. she said stuff to me like ' you shouldve told me you were a little man'. kinda hateful height comments. but i said mean things back and we had a nice chat and cuddle other than that.

she also was swipemaxxing on tinder in my face while I was there(never began) and i joined in and started roasting the boys in there with here just to play it off like i wasnt hurt that she was doing that.

she called me a prettyboy at one point which was good but still over cos height > face

took me a while to make the first move as i was a bit shook of her masculinity and the fact a 7ft german shepherd was in the corner of her room looking like he wanted to kill me for fucking his girl (she seemed like the type to fuck dogs tbh) (dogpill)

she wanked me off while i fingered her, but then she skipped oral and went straight to get me a condom and i said 'why' and she said 'i dont want to catch anything' (brutal)

then she went straight into doggy style position which i thought was a bit unromantic and disrespectful but i did it anyways.

then she rode me and i fucked her quite good ngl and her massive tits in my face were a massive turn on.

she would say shit like 'its so deep' and shed take the entire thing it was hot as fuck ngl.

but then i bust after like 15 minutes and as i busted she said 'DONT BUST' but i did anyway lel.

then we talked for like 2 minutes after banging and she was like 'are you going to go now' and i was thinking like wtf so i started getting ready to go and we carried on speaking.

i also said something about her body not being hourglass shape (she wasnt fat but she didnt have the skinny waist i like) and she said 'young tings?' (she was right, somehow she knew that) but i said nah, just good hourglass shape body.

also right after sex she sperged out ' BEST SEX EVER?' and me reading extreme amount of redpill , i just didnt reply or unenthusiastically, almost sarcastically said yeah, so she didnt get validation lol.

but then she walked me back to my car again which was nice considering she just basically kicked me out (probably for being 5'4) and she walked like 20 steps ahead of me again.

but then we started play fighting near my car, and i did some of my mma moves on her and she seemed to really like/enjoy it but we had to stop as it was like 3am in the morning and loads of houses next to us. and she said i should come again next weekend

i was happy ngl. even tho a 5'8 girl and a 5'4 guy would never work. i wouldnt mind being fwb cos we had good sex and good convo.

as i was on a giga inflamed diet and had stuff wrong with my health at the time. and i read some pua game which said to say to a girl after u met her something along the lines of 'theres just something about you that i really liked but idk what it is, your just different' but then she immediately stopped speaking to me and never spoke to me again.

apart from i hornily messaged her like 2 months later saying 'come have sex with me' and she said 'is this the midget?' and i said 'is this the life ruining neck tats bitch?' and she said 'grow up' and i said 'lol' and i havent spoke to her since.

just seen her new bf on her story on instagram and hes like 6ft, brown hair, white but below average face and seems kinda like a mongole not thugmaxxed like me. brutal.
mirin 5’4 chad, imagine if u were 6’1 :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, MouthbreatherChad, Ethniframementalcel and 6 others
bitches are evil man.

• +1
Reactions: Ahmat31, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
Height is cope anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ALP, amorfati and 5 others
damn, she even texted u the day after tbh. nice writing brocel

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, .👽. and Deleted member
damn, she even texted u the day after tbh. nice writing brocel
why do u think she did that if she didnt want me? maybe validation to see if i would speak to her and didnt ghost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell
At least you fucked u cunt. Also yes, she fucked that dogecoin, tatted + big dog with nigger dick she definately fucks dogecoins. Be happy and thankful she wanted to fuck you despite your turbo manlet height, it means you look decent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11388, Ethniframementalcel and 7 others
why do u think she did that if she didnt want me? maybe validation to see if i would speak to her and didnt ghost?
yeah i think so, although it could also be their extreme impulsiveness that makes them text you in one minute, and be disugsted of you next minute
also you know how foids immediately lose interest after you give them the validation they want? well, some foids are so utterly retarded that this can manifest in them texting you, and you simply texting back anything is the validation itself. happened to me a few times

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member
So your a thugmaxed chad faced manlet? That got brutal height pilled by a tattooed becky who you still manage to fuck?
Mirin i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14543, aBetterMii and 4 others
Brutal how this 5'4 chadlet fucked someone before you and you're 6'7

Height :soy:
So your a thugmaxed chad faced manlet? That got brutal height pilled by a tattooed becky who you still manage to fuck?
Mirin i guess
Face > All. Been saying this since I joined this site.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3573, .👽. and 1 other person
Face > All. Been saying this since I joined this site.
no bro. she didnt know my height before meeting me. but after me going through the trouble of driving there 1 hour and her being lonely, she let me fuck and stay for a bit. then told me to gtfo basically

height > face. ive seen HELLA ugly tallfags with good looking girlfriends. so you could AT LEAST get a decent gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ALP, CANI and 9 others
at least you got to stick a dick all up in her

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ethniframementalcel
pic related

yeah i think so, although it could also be their extreme impulsiveness that makes them text you in one minute, and be disugsted of you next minute
also you know how foids immediately lose interest after you give them the validation they want? well, some foids are so utterly retarded that this can manifest in them texting you, and you simply texting back anything is the validation itself. happened to me a few times

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing, Wallenberg and 2 others
Brutal how this 5'4 chadlet fucked someone before you and you're 6'7

Height :soy:
Height is cope. I put on non noticeable shoe lifts and i started getting so many angry looks. It's over. As an ugly guy they'll hate you even more if you're tall or built

Height is cope. I put on non noticeable shoe lifts and i started getting so many angry looks. It's over. As an ugly guy they'll hate you even more if you're tall or built
bruh tall ugly guys are respected as fuck in any social situation ive ever been in

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, CANI, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others

brutal.

I goy the oppoiste issue im 61 in height but subhuman in the face its like we males cant things just cant go well for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
bruh tall ugly guys are respected as fuck in any social situation ive ever been in
I've been told i look like a prison escapee and serial killer so it has nothing to do with my face or height but me being a low trust high t looking ogre :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Truly amazing how your dad was able to reproduce at 5’6 and that you’re able to have sex at 5’4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell and LastHopeForNorman
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell
@OOGABOOGA im gonna make a thread about the big long message u sent me about how u beat up ur dad and got kicked out and are gonna travel the world door dashing as ur job:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, .👽. and Looks234
@OOGABOOGA im gonna make a thread about the big long message u sent me about how u beat up ur dad and got kicked out and are gonna travel the world door dashing as ur job:ROFLMAO:
I’m very transparent on here. Everyone already knows about that. You have no ammo so it’ll only look childish, just like your stature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Titbot and ShowerMaxxing
You have had sex with 12 girls and 2 LTRs. You can't complain about it being over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell, MouthbreatherChad and 4 others
You have had sex with 12 girls and 2 LTRs. You can't complain about it being over.
@OOGABOOGA how many have you had with your 6ft height bro?