Life as a 5'4 guy meeting a girl off tinder (she was 5'8) [CAUGHT WITH LIFTS PART 2] (told to go home)

When was it over for me?

• In the womb

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • In the sack

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Before my 5'5 dad was concieved

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Before my 5'11 grandad who birthed my 5'5 dad was conveived

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Most people who’ve been active for a while know my story. But go ahead, I understand your desperation to kick me in the shins you chinless gnome
the 20 page letter u wrote me made me laugh ngl. you know its over when you have 150+ days online on an incel forum, get a life buddy and have fun doordashing ur entire life while i get worshipped in sea for being blonde, blue eyes, white and rich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Warlow, Deleted member and 6 others
the 20 page letter u wrote me made me laugh ngl. you know its over when you have 150+ days online on an incel forum, get a life buddy and have fun doordashing ur entire life while i get worshipped in sea for being blonde, blue eyes, white and rich
You do realize I’m dirty blonde, white, blue eyes, rich, and 6’1 right? Maybe I’ll see you there so I can beat your ass in person. No one cares if it made you laugh. No one can even hear you from down there.
@OOGABOOGA how many have you had with your 6ft height bro?
10 without even trying. You grind on Instagram and ink yourself up, spend hella on clothes and taking photo shoots so you can occasionally get laid with a girl who’d rather have sex with me :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 11388, Looks234 and 2 others
message from ignored member

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Part 1 is brutal OP, sorry to hear. What proportion of guys in 20's are 5'8ish or lower? Average is around 5'10, so I'd assume 40% (brootal)?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Part 1 is brutal OP, sorry to hear. What proportion of guys in 20's are 5'8ish or lower? Average is around 5'10, so I'd assume 40% (brootal)?
both as brutal as eachother tbh

Wtf, i am 177/178cm and got roasted by some tinder dates for being short. Also at clubbing before i used lifts, i had a lot of problems with my height.
I feel short everyday, and have major confidence problems/depression because of it. At 5'4 i would have left the country to SEA already.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, metagross and 3 others
this forum is so retarded man, this nigga has like 20 lays and had many GFs and hes still complaining about muh height :hnghn:

your thread proved that height is indeed cope. you mog many tall users here who are virgin..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
How is your dad 5'5 and grandad 5'11? What is your grandmas height? And mom

Wtf, i am 177/178cm and got roasted by some tinder dates for being short. Also at clubbing before i used lifts, i had a lot of problems with my height.
I feel short everyday, and have major confidence problems/depression because of it. At 5'4 i would have left the country to SEA already.
bro if ur wearing lifts at 178cm and still getting rejected in clubs, its nothing to do with ur height buddy. i think u just solved ur own problem

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
this forum is so retarded man, this nigga has like 20 lays and had many GFs and hes still complaining about muh height :hnghn:

your thread proved that height is indeed cope. you mog many tall users here who are virgin..
yeah but i still get rejected by most girls cos half of them are taller than me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and .👽.
How is your dad 5'5 and grandad 5'11? What is your grandmas height? And mom
idk. my dads brother is like 6'2 and 2 years younger than him. so brootal. imagine watching ur little bro grow to 6'2 while you stay 5'5. life is cruel...

but idk how it happened, i think my dad mustve had some HGH deficency or something cos my grandma is like 5'6? and mom is 5'5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and Baldingman1998
Part 1 of the first time i was caught with lifts is here: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-lifts-do-not-work-i-got-caught-with-them-brutal-story.390089/

gonna use this as therapy as i cant afford a therapist and i have no friends or anyone close i can tell this story to.

basically started talking to a tatted bitch on tinder, she had throat, sleeve and other shitty tattoos. face was hot ngl. masculine personality. talked for a bit, had some deep chats about how we want our tattoos removed lol.

then she facetimed me, she was charasmatic af tbh, felt like i was the girl. had a nice chat and she went.

then the next day she asked me to come to her apartment(she had her own place even at 20)

i was nervous af so i got about 4 cans of beer from home to drink on the way

started driving there (30 min drive). i drank about 3.5 cans on the way there but after about 20 minutes i reached a toll road and i realised i didnt have my card or any cash so i was shitting myself as i was drunk af with no money and there was no escape as it was the motorway.

and then as i was getting closer i decided i needed to throw my 0.5 of a can i had left out of the window so they dont catch me with it. but i threw it and it hit the the edge of my window and bounced back in onto my passenger seat and all the beer went everywhere.

so now im really drunk, my car absolutely reeks of beer, and im about to go onto a toll road without any money
and theyre gonna stop me and see all of this so i was extremely fucked and scared

but then i got to the toll road and there was another motorway you could get onto just before the toll road (phew)

I got about 5 minutes away from her house, google maps said to turn left . so i turned left. but it meant the second left, and the left i just took, put me back on the motorway going directly back home.

so i thought ok wrong turn, no biggie. but then i watched the 6 minutes on google maps turn to 36 minutes (even longer than it took to get here in the first place)
brutal.

so i just accepted it and drove the extra 36 mins. i called her on the way and told her the story and she thought it was hiliarous(jestermaxxed, winning!)

i pulled up down the road from her place. she met me at my car to walk me back to her place.

she was about 5'8. im 5'4 with 1.5 inch lifts so about 5'5 next to her i felt like a bitch.

i dont even think she mentioned my height at the start surpisingly but we hugged, she seemed happy, and we walked back to her place

then i realised she was literally walking like 10 feet ahead of me whilst we both talked. i think it was so we didnt feel uncomfortable about the height difference

we got in her place, took my shoes off while she was standing up(over) but i was leaning down the entire time so she couldnt see my real height and jumped into her bed.

watched netflix for like 2 hours. she said stuff to me like ' you shouldve told me you were a little man'. kinda hateful height comments. but i said mean things back and we had a nice chat and cuddle other than that.

she also was swipemaxxing on tinder in my face while I was there(never began) and i joined in and started roasting the boys in there with here just to play it off like i wasnt hurt that she was doing that.

she called me a prettyboy at one point which was good but still over cos height > face

took me a while to make the first move as i was a bit shook of her masculinity and the fact a 7ft german shepherd was in the corner of her room looking like he wanted to kill me for fucking his girl (she seemed like the type to fuck dogs tbh) (dogpill)

she wanked me off while i fingered her, but then she skipped oral and went straight to get me a condom and i said 'why' and she said 'i dont want to catch anything' (brutal)

then she went straight into doggy style position which i thought was a bit unromantic and disrespectful but i did it anyways.

then she rode me and i fucked her quite good ngl and her massive tits in my face were a massive turn on.

she would say shit like 'its so deep' and shed take the entire thing it was hot as fuck ngl.

but then i bust after like 15 minutes and as i busted she said 'DONT BUST' but i did anyway lel.

then we talked for like 2 minutes after banging and she was like 'are you going to go now' and i was thinking like wtf so i started getting ready to go and we carried on speaking.

i also said something about her body not being hourglass shape (she wasnt fat but she didnt have the skinny waist i like) and she said 'young tings?' (she was right, somehow she knew that) but i said nah, just good hourglass shape body.

also right after sex she sperged out ' BEST SEX EVER?' and me reading extreme amount of redpill , i just didnt reply or unenthusiastically, almost sarcastically said yeah, so she didnt get validation lol.

but then she walked me back to my car again which was nice considering she just basically kicked me out (probably for being 5'4) and she walked like 20 steps ahead of me again.

but then we started play fighting near my car, and i did some of my mma moves on her and she seemed to really like/enjoy it but we had to stop as it was like 3am in the morning and loads of houses next to us. and she said i should come again next weekend

i was happy ngl. even tho a 5'8 girl and a 5'4 guy would never work. i wouldnt mind being fwb cos we had good sex and good convo.

she tried to speak to me the next day with basic conversations

but i was kinda autistic at this time
as i was on a giga inflamed diet and had stuff wrong with my health at the time. and i read some pua game which said to say to a girl after u met her something along the lines of 'theres just something about you that i really liked but idk what it is, your just different' but then she immediately stopped speaking to me and never spoke to me again.

apart from i hornily messaged her like 2 months later saying 'come have sex with me' and she said 'is this the midget?' and i said 'is this the life ruining neck tats bitch?' and she said 'grow up' and i said 'lol' and i havent spoke to her since.

just seen her new bf on her story on instagram and hes like 6ft, brown hair, white but below average face and seems kinda like a mongole not thugmaxxed like me. brutal.
Least you are still having sex with girls bro, I struggle big time on tinder, IG as I don't have good pics so need to grow that.
I need to go out to get play coz ethnic tax on tinder is bruuutal

Least you are still having sex with girls bro, I struggle big time on tinder, IG as I don't have good pics so need to grow that.
I need to go out to get play coz ethnic tax on tinder is bruuutal
yeah i wouldnt even bother on tinder if anyone has ANY sub5 traits.

instagram is a gold mine tho if u work out how to use it well

height is a cope a little when we get closer to average (but it's still important), but you are literally deformed at this point ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 14543
idk if you're making all these stories up but I find it amazing that you keep getting laid everytime anyway

jfl if tales but always a good read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14543
This is so ANNOYING. I hate the height pill so much.
It's the worst fucking thing ever. Nothing is worse than being short.
I would gladly switch places with LooksOverAll who says he has an ugly face but is 6'7.

LooksOverAll can have my body and face, which has been rated above average, and I get his TALL body with ugly face (self-reported). - I can fix a face, but I CAN NOT fix height!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, MouthbreatherChad and 1 other person
5'4? Why are you complaining I am a mentally-ill 5'3 KHHV and live contently.

The worship of women is the cause of your problems.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MouthbreatherChad, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Part 1 of the first time i was caught with lifts is here: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-lifts-do-not-work-i-got-caught-with-them-brutal-story.390089/

gonna use this as therapy as i cant afford a therapist and i have no friends or anyone close i can tell this story to.

basically started talking to a tatted bitch on tinder, she had throat, sleeve and other shitty tattoos. face was hot ngl. masculine personality. talked for a bit, had some deep chats about how we want our tattoos removed lol.

then she facetimed me, she was charasmatic af tbh, felt like i was the girl. had a nice chat and she went.

then the next day she asked me to come to her apartment(she had her own place even at 20)

started driving there (30 min drive). i drank about 3.5 cans on the way there but after about 20 minutes i reached a toll road and i realised i didnt have my card or any cash so i was shitting myself as i was drunk af with no money and there was no escape as it was the motorway.

and then as i was getting closer i decided i needed to throw my 0.5 of a can i had left out of the window so they dont catch me with it. but i threw it and it hit the the edge of my window and bounced back in onto my passenger seat and all the beer went everywhere.

so now im really drunk, my car absolutely reeks of beer, and im about to go onto a toll road without any money
and theyre gonna stop me and see all of this so i was extremely fucked and scared

but then i got to the toll road and there was another motorway you could get onto just before the toll road (phew)

I got about 5 minutes away from her house, google maps said to turn left . so i turned left. but it meant the second left, and the left i just took, put me back on the motorway going directly back home.

so i thought ok wrong turn, no biggie. but then i watched the 6 minutes on google maps turn to 36 minutes (even longer than it took to get here in the first place)
brutal.

so i just accepted it and drove the extra 36 mins. i called her on the way and told her the story and she thought it was hiliarous(jestermaxxed, winning!)

i pulled up down the road from her place. she met me at my car to walk me back to her place.

she was about 5'8. im 5'4 with 1.5 inch lifts so about 5'5 next to her i felt like a bitch.

i dont even think she mentioned my height at the start surpisingly but we hugged, she seemed happy, and we walked back to her place

then i realised she was literally walking like 10 feet ahead of me whilst we both talked. i think it was so we didnt feel uncomfortable about the height difference

we got in her place, took my shoes off while she was standing up(over) but i was leaning down the entire time so she couldnt see my real height and jumped into her bed.

watched netflix for like 2 hours. she said stuff to me like ' you shouldve told me you were a little man'. kinda hateful height comments. but i said mean things back and we had a nice chat and cuddle other than that.

she also was swipemaxxing on tinder in my face while I was there(never began) and i joined in and started roasting the boys in there with here just to play it off like i wasnt hurt that she was doing that.

she called me a prettyboy at one point which was good but still over cos height > face

took me a while to make the first move as i was a bit shook of her masculinity and the fact a 7ft german shepherd was in the corner of her room looking like he wanted to kill me for fucking his girl (she seemed like the type to fuck dogs tbh) (dogpill)

she wanked me off while i fingered her, but then she skipped oral and went straight to get me a condom and i said 'why' and she said 'i dont want to catch anything' (brutal)

then she went straight into doggy style position which i thought was a bit unromantic and disrespectful but i did it anyways.

then she rode me and i fucked her quite good ngl and her massive tits in my face were a massive turn on.

she would say shit like 'its so deep' and shed take the entire thing it was hot as fuck ngl.

but then i bust after like 15 minutes and as i busted she said 'DONT BUST' but i did anyway lel.

then we talked for like 2 minutes after banging and she was like 'are you going to go now' and i was thinking like wtf so i started getting ready to go and we carried on speaking.

i also said something about her body not being hourglass shape (she wasnt fat but she didnt have the skinny waist i like) and she said 'young tings?' (she was right, somehow she knew that) but i said nah, just good hourglass shape body.

also right after sex she sperged out ' BEST SEX EVER?' and me reading extreme amount of redpill , i just didnt reply or unenthusiastically, almost sarcastically said yeah, so she didnt get validation lol.

but then she walked me back to my car again which was nice considering she just basically kicked me out (probably for being 5'4) and she walked like 20 steps ahead of me again.

but then we started play fighting near my car, and i did some of my mma moves on her and she seemed to really like/enjoy it but we had to stop as it was like 3am in the morning and loads of houses next to us. and she said i should come again next weekend

i was happy ngl. even tho a 5'8 girl and a 5'4 guy would never work. i wouldnt mind being fwb cos we had good sex and good convo.

as i was on a giga inflamed diet and had stuff wrong with my health at the time. and i read some pua game which said to say to a girl after u met her something along the lines of 'theres just something about you that i really liked but idk what it is, your just different' but then she immediately stopped speaking to me and never spoke to me again.

apart from i hornily messaged her like 2 months later saying 'come have sex with me' and she said 'is this the midget?' and i said 'is this the life ruining neck tats bitch?' and she said 'grow up' and i said 'lol' and i havent spoke to her since.

just seen her new bf on her story on instagram and hes like 6ft, brown hair, white but below average face and seems kinda like a mongole not thugmaxxed like me. brutal.
You must be like a face or frame mogger. I'm close to your height, and I've never had anything close to that kind of success. The only thing I ever got from Tinder was a land whale after years of trying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
height is a cope a little when we get closer to average (but it's still important), but you are literally deformed at this point ngl
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member and EasternRightWinger15
idk if you're making all these stories up but I find it amazing that you keep getting laid everytime anyway

jfl if tales but always a good read
yeah i get laid but it always comes with some life long emotional scarring and brutal blackpills and disrespect to my face. its probably cos i never tell them my height before meeting them lel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ShowerMaxxing
5'4? Why are you complaining I am a mentally-ill 5'3 KHHV and live contently.

The worship of women is the cause of your problems.
how can one live contently without women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2729
Bonepressed? What about girth? Is that enough?
not bone pressed. girth is average, maybe slightly below average. and idk. i hpoe so

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 2729
nah bro this is not you right? :feelskek:
you said you were 6'4" earlier :cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
well get out of Germany, at least for a copule of months, since it is one of the Chad countries, like Chadstralia, Chadinavia etc.
you would do well in SEA or SA im sure

nice brag faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and medialcanthuscel
I'm admiring your confidence to even meet up with girls that are taller than you, I'm 5'10 and just instinctively swipe left on girls that are near my height or taller, just makes me feel uncomfortable.

takes a lot of guts to still do it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Stevensmithgerard, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
I'm admiring your confidence to even meet up with girls that are taller than you, I'm 5'10 and just instinctively swipe left on girls that are near my height or taller, just makes me feel uncomfortable.

takes a lot of guts to still do it
its not guts, its desperation:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, ShowerMaxxing, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Average height for UK zoomers is like 5'11, at 5'5 you are like 6 inches shorter, it's time to consider moving to a manlet country if you can
Height19

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member
Average height for UK zoomers is like 5'11, at 5'5 you are like 6 inches shorter, it's time to consider moving to a manlet country if you can
View attachment 1386374
hahaha yeah ive made numerous threads and plans about this.

its so over for me in the uk. 5'11 is accurate too

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

brutal.

Bro You need to talk?

@Thompsonz What if you were 5'8

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Date shorter girl, like 5 ft
Nope, short girls will HATE him, date girls who are like 5'4'' or maybe an inch either way.

Good for you @Digital Hitler nice that your lifts were not too easy to bust and it seems like u got a pretty good lay too, also props to standing up to the abuse she gave u and responding in NT way.

You are Turkish right? Maybe try running some gym game, Turkish and Moroccan guys can pull that off when short

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14543
Nope, short girls will HATE him, date girls who are like 5'4'' or maybe an inch either way.
your right tbh.

Good for you @ /data/avatars/s/14/14543.jpg?1630881316 @Digital Hitler nice that your lifts were not too easy to bust and it seems like u got a pretty good lay too, also props to standing up to the abuse she gave u and responding in NT way.
thanks bro , still pretty painful abuse

You are Turkish right? Maybe try running some gym game, Turkish and Moroccan guys can pull that off when short
im unfortunately white. but i have quite thin bones so i dont look like the bulky square manlet when jacked, trying to gymmaxx but its hard to wanna go when my entire gym is 99% ethnic and im the only white kid + everyone mogs me to the soul + half of them are roided. but im trying:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and Stevensmithgerard
your right tbh.

thanks bro , still pretty painful abuse

im unfortunately white. but i have quite thin bones so i dont look like the bulky square manlet when jacked, trying to gymmaxx but its hard to wanna go when my entire gym is 99% ethnic and im the only white kid + everyone mogs me to the soul + half of them are roided. but im trying:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Ah ok, yeah can imagine u would avoid gym, especially if you are small framed white and gym is full of high T ethnics.

What country are u in? Ever thought of moving to a white neighborhood?

Ah ok, yeah can imagine u would avoid gym, especially if you are small framed white and gym is full of high T ethnics.

What country are u in? Ever thought of moving to a white neighborhood?
uk bro, yeah... but then they'd be even taller probably. when i move its gonna be to a short as fuck country like phillipines

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
uk bro, yeah... but then they'd be even taller probably. when i move its gonna be to a short as fuck country like phillipines
People in Jakarta are also short as fuck, in fact I find them shorter than Manila

What is "young tings"? Did she mean that you like young girls? Are you UK?

What is "young tings"? Did she mean that you like young girls? Are you UK?
yeah not young young tho, like 16-17. apposed to her, she was like 20-21

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
yeah not young young tho, like 16-17. apposed to her, she was like 20-21
Ah that's a bit young but the 16 yos look 18+ and most 17 yos look same as 25 yo nowadays😂they're sluts too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
All jokes aside respect for you trying and somewhat succeeding regardless of your height. That's admirable. If reincarnation exists you will be 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
Ah that's a bit young but the 16 yos look 18+ and most 17 yos look same as 25 yo nowadays😂they're sluts too
ah its ok for me at my age. and very true

ah its ok for me at my age. and very true
How old are you? Nice job on slaying at whatever height you are, you must have chad face or something else. The fact is it doesn't matter since it looks like you can fuck girls anyway. Don't worry bro a good respectable feminine woman (unicorn) who loves you (also unicorn, women aren't capable of love) wouldn't care much about your height anyways, so at least you know you have the same chance of finding "muh love" and you fuck whores anyways🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How old are you? Nice job on slaying at whatever height you are, you must have chad face or something else. The fact is it doesn't matter since it looks like you can fuck girls anyway. Don't worry bro a good respectable feminine woman (unicorn) who loves you (also unicorn, women aren't capable of love) wouldn't care much about your height anyways, so at least you know you have the same chance of finding "muh love" and you fuck whores anyways🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
20 and 5'4😕i have htn face i think but im hard thugmaxxed even tho im not a thug but i think girls dig it and it gives me an edge.

nah tbh, every girl cares about height regardless of their femininity. the plan is to try to override that and become as good looking, mma maxxed and status maxxed as possible. wont work for most girls but should get me at least a below average looking non fat girl one day fingers crossed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and noodlelover