Life ends at college for non chads

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's so brutal man. You'll never have a chance again with prime MTB - HTB as a MTN - HTN male. Chad can keep using tinder, going to club and dominating despite not having proximity, but for everyone else It's over. Your main focus in uni should be locking down a cute girl not studying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Chadeep, GabachoCopium and 9 others
yeah i hardly have a year left, where everyone would be the most busy to complete and get the degree. not even a single gf as a ltn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Allornothing and the BULL
It's so brutal man. You'll never have a chance again with prime MTB - HTB as a MTN - HTN male. Chad can keep using tinder, going to club and dominating despite not having proximity, but for everyone else It's over. Your main focus in uni should be locking down a cute girl not studying.
You do realise that 98% of .orgcels are stemcels, right?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, butterworld and BrahminBoss
@Makeyousit your future Is grim

Fewer girls but easier competition, htns do economics or law
No? It's 100% male dominated. The only females that exist there are lecturers. You go to the uni to get a paper that might allow you to progress further in your money making scheme. Obviously, you can go there to get a meme degree but you're just going to waste time there. @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: marek937, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
No? It's 100% male dominated. The only females that exist there are lecturers. You go to the uni to get a paper that might allow you to progress further in your money making scheme. Obviously, you can go there to get a meme degree but you're just going to waste time there. @russiancelreturns
MBA has girls

Women make up only 34% of the workforce in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), and men vastly outnumber women majoring in most STEM fields in college

Why do you Always have to exaggerate. And no your main focus in uni should be finding an half decent girl Who you can marry, you won't have any opportunities in the future and plumbers make almost as much as engineers outside of jewmerica and united pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
For sub chads Is It Bro. Tinder and clubs are chad only
I look better now than I did in college. I’m also planning on getting a few surgeries so it’s only the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Women make up only 34% of the workforce in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), and men vastly outnumber women majoring in most STEM fields in college

Why do you Always have to exaggerate. And no your main focus in uni should be finding an half decent girl Who you can marry, you won't have any opportunities in the future and plumbers make almost as much as engineers outside of jewmerica and united pakistan
I'm not from the west. Genders are extremely divided naturally here. Besides, I'm going there in order not to get drafted. Trying to buy time for my DV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
I look better now than I did in college. I’m also planning on getting a few surgeries so it’s only the beginning.
How does this disprove what i said? You're getting surgeries because you Need to be top 5% to compete outside of college and sadly you spent your best Years in not top shape.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I'm not from the west. Genders are extremely divided naturally here. Besides, I'm going there in order not to get drafted. Trying to buy time for my DV.
You should Just get drafted tbh. War Is Ideal for sub normie men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You first, sir.
I wanted to buy pentobarbital but the zionist banned It. Can't leave the world without being a cannon fodder, and getting drafted in Italy Is actually hard asf

• JFL
I wanted to buy pentobarbital but the zionist banned It. Can't leave the world without being a cannon fodder, and getting drafted in Italy Is actually hard asf
You do you, brother. I'm not partaking in any of this.

• JFL
college is just shit and self torture unless you are socially popular and sexually active and if you drop out or even take a break for that reason like I did btw you'll never re integrate you never get another chance

college is just shit and self torture unless you are socially popular and sexually active
That's very Easy in college compared to the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
But for subnormies it begins because they can betabux

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and the BULL
  • +1
Rotting in uni, walking, instruments, vidya and traveling.
Ok so let's break It down
Rotting in uni = only enjoyable because you see girls in stockings
Walking = pfui, shit cope
Instruments = decent cope but eventually you'll get bored when you realize you have no public to play them to
Vidya = decent cope but you'll eventually run out of good games
Traveling = that's not really ldaring and it's htn + only. People only travel to post pics on IG and get laid

• JFL
Ok so let's break It down
Rotting in uni = only enjoyable because you see girls in stockings
No women exist, going to there in order to not get drafted
Walking = pfui, shit cope
Works for me

Instruments = decent cope but eventually you'll get bored when you realize you have no public to play them to
People that play instruments are usually the ones that are musically inclined and are interested in music itself
Vidya = decent cope but you'll eventually run out of good games
No
Traveling = that's not really ldaring and it's htn + only. People only travel to post pics on IG and get laid
Seems like a you problem. Different brain wirings, bucko.

• +1
No women exist, going to there in order to not get drafted

Works for me

People that play instruments are usually the ones that are musically inclined and are interested in music itself

No

Seems like a you problem. Different brain wirings, bucko.
No it's your problem too. When you see PSL 5 girls outside you're dying inside

No it's your problem too. When you see PSL 5 girls outside you're dying inside
I don't? I barely see any women if anything. It's mostly indians and +70yo oldcels outside.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937, BrahminBoss and the BULL
I don't? I barely see any women if anything. It's mostly indians and +70yo oldcels outside.
Try going to the centre during saturday night. Utter suifuel. You'll want to get pentobarbital shipped from russian labs asap

• JFL
If you are a beautiful man, you can attract beautiful young women at any age. If you have a lot of money, they will fight for you. Having money and looks makes you a Top 1% man.

If you are average and aged, your only option will be an old and ugly woman, who has been used by many random men, is sexually desensitized, meaning she is neurologically unable to ever love you and will be with you not because she loves you, but because she doesn't want to be alone and Chads don't want her (fear of isolation).

Living and aging as an average man is the most brutal thing in the universe.

Average man's marriage in the West in 2024, in a nutshell:

Screenshot 2024 03 18 16 40 50 228 comandroidchrome edit

• +1
Reactions: gastqa_ and the BULL
Well, I went to an university that was focused on liberal arts and soft sciences, so the majority of students there were girls. Many came from all over the country and lived in dorms or rented apartments, there was this campus area with university buildings, dorms, activity clubs, bars, restaurants, night clubs, hotels, an amusement park, etc. - it was almost like a small college town, but right in the center of a big city.
So, I spent several years in this area where girls were like 90% of the population, going to courses, classes, events, activities, etc. approaching, interacting and orbiting many of these girl but I was still pretty much invisible to the majority of them.
You can imagine how brutal things became after college was over, and I stopped going to this area.

Try going to the centre during saturday night. Utter suifuel. You'll want to get pentobarbital shipped from russian labs asap
I do? I've taken like 7k pics and posted them. I won't extrapolate my own experiences onto you. Our brains work in different ways. We fundamentally view things differently. I don't expect you to get it but such is life.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back