Life is not fair, but we must deal with the hands we are dealt & try and bluff it

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Same reason I am a dicklet and others be rockin' with a dickasorous.

It's not fair. Life isn't fair. We rarely all have everything. Surgeons are angels sent from heaven and we must use the right ones for us, accordingly.

Then and only then will we slam home the sticky stuff into the most Staciest of Staceys.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, entropy137, Deleted member 7902 and 7 others
are you sub 6 inch

Deal with the cards i was held? better off quitting the game in my case.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10172, KrissKross and 7 others
I agree but in a way life being random makes it fair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10172, aspieSavage and 2 others
My implants are booked for end of year

Going for this first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, entropy137 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998, itorroella9 and 1 other person
@MakinItHappen What you packing? Punjabi’s have big dicks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
@MakinItHappen What you packing? Punjabi’s have big dicks tbh

I blame mum for not switching me to boxer-shorts earlier. Kept wearing tight chuddies. :(

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, entropy137, ProAcktiv and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I blame mum for not switching me to boxer-shorts earlier. Kept wearing tight chuddies. :(
this is why am gigadick god i have worn boxers my entire life

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Lol this fool admitted to having a small dick while roasting members of this forum on the regular.

I disagree you don't have to deal with it. You can always choose to rope

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and .*my*.
Penis size doesn’t matter
Yes it doesn’t matter if you are a fat fuck. What you don’t realize is that women are so disgusted by fat men they don’t even care about your height or dick.

I disagree you don't have to deal with it. You can always choose to rope
Only cowards rope. You have responsibilities and your future children depend on you. Can’t rope man.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and entropy137
Yes it doesn’t matter if you are a fat fuck. What you don’t realize is that women are so disgusted by fat men they don’t even care about your height or dick.
I was joking
I have a huge cock and have gotten laid with it so size matters for sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and .*my*.
With some dick pills I’m over 7”. But I’m 21 so unlikely to grow more. But who knows.
Brutal i'm comparable to a 13 year old and already 7x6 it's over

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

It's not fair. Life isn't fair. We rarely all have everything. Surgeons are angels sent from heaven and we must use the right ones for us, accordingly.

Then and only then will we slam home the sticky stuff into the most Staciest of Staceys.
If you’re poor it’s over

17 mainly ugly women and no men
Thank god i am 9 inches hard
How did that even happen? You get bullied by fucking online strangers and you managed to actually bring girls home?

How did that even happen? You get bullied by fucking online strangers and you managed to actually bring girls home?
Yeah off tinder and other dating sites
Haven’t you seen some of my lays lol? I posted them on here
“ bullied” by virgins doesn’t count bro

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 4887
Most men in the UK are bald
After a certain age.

There is a special level of disgust reserved to you by men and women if you're bald young

oh ok thanks for the insight

You should consider you lucky because you dont even need surgery ascend,.., Just basic softmaxing and getting lean. I can only ascend with surgery.

“ bullied” by virgins doesn’t count bro
this. people try tell me all the time i get ''bullied'' off this site and what not like idk how much of a suburban low tier average white boy reeking of cheeto dust you have to be to call a bunch of incels collectively spamming laughing reacts at me ''bullying''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
What's what u consider dicklet? Damn really if I had a big dick I would do anything God asked me to... but it's not possible I'm afraid.

We all have some issue. I’m a manlet nerd. Everything else is good. But I have to work on mitigating those deficits.

You do know surgeons play with your face while you're passed out before/after surgery, right?

Making you have silly faces and degrading poses, all for a good laugh, in front of the interns shadowing them, there with them in the operating room, while you're under the knife, right?

They even sometimes take pics of your face and all, they really don't care (for some of them, sources are acquaintances of mine),
some of them egos are the biggest I have ever seen, they are the Masters of your face, they are the Masters of the world.

This is a high-pressure job, when do you think they're able to unload, and just relax?

Plus it's a way to chill things out, and bond with the interns, make them comfortable, and show who the real bosses are.
Bonus is such "practical jokes" often make the surgeon seem more approachable, and cool af.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I have bad news for you regarding what's really happening behind closed doors in Clinics.

this. people try tell me all the time i get ''bullied'' off this site and what not like idk how much of a suburban low tier average white boy reeking of cheeto dust you have to be to call a bunch of incels collectively spamming laughing reacts at me ''bullying''
At first I let it get to me but then I realize most of the “chads” here larp and they’re incel so their words mean nothing

At first I let it get to me but then I realize most of the “chads” here larp and they’re incel so their words mean nothing
i can't even distinguish between what's supposed to be ''bullying'' and normal interactions lmao, unless someone is being extremely tryhard trying to lunge shit at me constantly but then they become a bigger laughing stock than they're trying to make me lmfaooooo