Life is pointless for everyone

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Solstice
Title. Eventually everyone will die and be forgotten someday. Then when it all comes to an end this whole experience of life would have meant nothing.

would be better if world powers just nuked the entire earth we could all forget about this existence called life.

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung, dopaminebeyondfried, Aero and 2 others
another hard day in middle school huh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Harold O'brien, BigBoy3000, dopaminebeyondfried and 11 others
same. Which is why I say, what’s so bad about rape, being a predator etc. I mean everyone dies anyway who cares this is all one big meaningless random shitshow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, iblamejews and iam good boy
same. Which is why I say, what’s so bad about rape, being a predator etc. I mean everyone dies anyway who cares this is all one big meaningless random shitshow
It’s still bad imo. But it wouldn’t be so bad if the world powers just spontaneously decided to nuke the earth. Could get rid of all the suffering then

There's curreylots if chads getting their cocks squirted over as I type this.

Low T mindset

It’s still bad imo. But it wouldn’t be so bad if the world powers just spontaneously decided to nuke the earth. Could get rid of all the suffering then
God’s movie

What matters is how much you enjoyed it. Chads are the happiest peoples on earth, 100%. You just gotta be among the top 5% at birth, it's that easy.

bluepilled responses

What matters is how much you enjoyed it. Chads are the happiest peoples on earth, 100%. You just gotta be among the top 5% at birth, it's that easy.
But if no one is remembered then what is even the point in any of it. People always say live in the moment but that just never clicked for me. Maybe that’s just autism tho so idk

Lmao since when was being top 5% easy

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Just monkmaxx as a sub chad tbh

Just respawn and hope to get luckier.
That's retarded
After ejaculating you don't want anything to do with foids anyway
But you do have to live differently from how society wants you to if you want to be content

That's retarded
After ejaculating you don't want anything to do with foids anyway
But you do have to live differently from how society wants you to if you want to be content
Even if the girl is hot? I don’t think you get that same feeling if she’s really hot or if there’s intimacy

Even if the girl is hot? I don’t think you get that same feeling if she’s really hot or if there’s intimacy
I think you will
It's almost certainly physiological rather than psychological, which is why the second you cum you feel like that, rather than after a few minutes instead

I think you will
It's almost certainly physiological rather than psychological, which is why the second you cum you feel like that, rather than after a few minutes instead
I doubt u have experienced it with either tho so why ru making that assumption. If you have tho what was it like

I doubt u have experienced it with either tho so why ru making that assumption. If you have tho what was it like
I said "I think"
And that assumption makes sense based on what I said after
You're biologically designed to spread your seed and move on

I said "I think"
And that assumption makes sense based on what I said after
You're biologically designed to spread your seed and move on
Yes but like I said if the girl was super hot you wouldn’t really want to move on. Or if you had a wife and you busted in her you’re not just gonna pack your bags the next day and leave, so that statement makes no sense

Yes but like I said if the girl was super hot you wouldn’t really want to move on. Or if you had a wife and you busted in her you’re not just gonna pack your bags the next day and leave, so that statement makes no sense
It does, cos I think monogamy is a lie
No one knows whether humans are naturally meant to be monogamous, cos practices have varied through time and across regions

I think it is best for men to not be tied down to one female

How are you coping?

I'm not, gonna kms at one point anyways. In this cancer life it's really "get lucky at birth or respawn trying". Having options is everything.

I'm not, gonna kms at one point anyways. In this cancer life it's really "get lucky at birth or respawn trying". Having options is everything.
Just get rich and beta bux

Why I'm weird little indian

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It does, cos I think monogamy is a lie
No one knows whether humans are naturally meant to be monogamous, cos practices have varied through time and across regions

I think it is best for men to not be tied down to one female
Countless studies show men are more happy monogamous, and humans in general. And countless studies showing polygyny is harmful to women and has a negative impact on society.

My person opinion is that obviously if some men are fucking all the women this creates massive problems for society so it should be avoided. The best thing for a chad would just be to settle down with a loyal Stacy. Obviously in this day and age that’s pretty much not possible now so ur point is more valid

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
nhilism type shit