Life is POINTLESS if You Can't Get Girls

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Just look at this site. Over half of us are MISERABLE because we can't experience the love, lust, and affection of a beautiful girl. Everything in life becomes pointless if you can't get laid or a girlfriend. You can achieve all you want in a day, but coming home at night alone with no girl to be intimate with makes it POINTLESS. I don't know how oldcels can cope, my mind has deteriorated already. I missed out on teen love, college fucking, EVERYTHING. How can you not go insane????

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, FailedNormie, MrCucumber and 4 others
oldceldom is hell in slow motion

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I just want to fuck, man. I’m sick of pointless, one sided flirting

The sky is blue

Fucking is pretty great, but if you're trying and failing you should just move on. Don't know why these forums exist sometimes. Either slay or don't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: psl7 fatty
blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and xit
Just look at this site. Over half of us are MISERABLE because we can't experience the love, lust, and affection of a beautiful girl. Everything in life becomes pointless if you can't get laid or a girlfriend. You can achieve all you want in a day, but coming home at night alone with no girl to be intimate with makes it POINTLESS. I don't know how oldcels can cope, my mind has deteriorated already. I missed out on teen love, college fucking, EVERYTHING. How can you not go insane????
Fuark I just cant imagine being 30 and seeing cute jbs on the street and hot women.And they're all having sex and fun and all.You just need to fucking enjoy your time.Your not gonna be young a Second time unfortunately.
You need to stop crying,make a plan.and take action

Life is pointless if you can’t get hot girls

Fuark I just cant imagine being 30 and seeing cute jbs on the street and hot women.And they're all having sex and fun and all.You just need to fucking enjoy your time.Your not gonna be young a Second time unfortunately.
You need to stop crying,make a plan.and take action
high iq, but my life is over at age 16 unfortunately

autistic_tendencies

Fucking is pretty great, but if you're trying and failing you should just move on. Don't know why these forums exist sometimes. Either slay or don't.
364o1x.jpg

OVWER OVER OVER
JUST LDAR
OVEEEEEEEEEER
im fukcing done you guys TiME FOR HARdCORE LdAR

I know lol I workout I do some cool stuff

But I can’t cope with the fact I’m kinda invisible to primes REEEE

Chado wa umare tsuki tsuyoi. Tsuyoi Yatsu da—oretachi wa Kono mama de katenai. Katenain da! (k-k-kuso). Korekara, rukkusu-makkusu Shika nain da, mina

Last edited:
if only my dick was some inches bigger i would be slaying hot jbs and experiencing teen love

genetics man i swear..

Why that I'm 16 too (17 in 1 week though😢)
because next year is senior year of hs for me. its a constant reminder i squandered by youth being fatfuck who stayed inside because of a lack of social skills. im gonna rope after next year. it is what it is.
if only my dick was some inches bigger i would be slaying hot jbs and experiencing teen love

genetics man i swear..
5 inches is enough, ur face and height are all that matters

because next year is senior year of hs for me. its a constant reminder i squandered by youth being fatfuck who stayed inside because of a lack of social skills. im gonna rope after next year. it is what it is.

5 inches is enough, ur face and height are all that matters
Fuark altough we dont have hs here in germany.That should be the best time of your life with college together.Are you still fat?

Sad but true

I fell even more hatred now that I'm in a relationship so I don't know about that buddy.

Fuark altough we dont have hs here in germany.That should be the best time of your life with college together.Are you still fat?
Yea, I've been told I could be PSL 5.5-6 if I drop the weight but I'm 99% sure it's them being nice and wanting me to lose weight. It was over before it even began.

Yea, I've been told I could be PSL 5.5-6 if I drop the weight but I'm 99% sure it's them being nice and wanting me to lose weight. It was over before it even began.
Dude you NEED to lose that shit immediately I swear I lost like 15 lbs maybe and people literally told me I look different and really good.Also I started getting girls.Weight losing is legit do it now man.You have the option to do so so fucking do it it's your last year of high school maybe you can score.How much do you weigh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and BigBoy
Dude you NEED to lose that shit immediately I swear I lost like 15 lbs maybe and people literally told me I look different and really good.Also I started getting girls.Weight losing is legit do it now man.You have the option to do so so fucking do it it's your last year of high school maybe you can score.How much do you weigh?
Lmfao 240 at 5'10", im about 80 lbs overweight. I wanna be down to 25% by prom so i can score some poon, but idk if it's even possible.

And gj on losing the weight, i need pointers on how to do it.

Lmfao 240 at 5'10", im about 80 lbs overweight. I wanna be down to 25% by prom so i can score some poon, but idk if it's even possible.

Starve yourself and take clen or T3 if needed. STOP PROCRASTINATING AND TAKE ACTION

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Make a thread about ur success, I am amazed

Starve yourself and take clen or T3 if needed. STOP PROCRASTINATING AND TAKE ACTION
Na i can't starve myself. I might have some growth left in me so I could hit 6 foot. But no one in my family has hit that height, so it's a big cope.

But you're right, that's why I'm signing up for the gym today. It's just my mom keeps delaying the time we're supposed to go.

How to lose weight?run run run No junk food and sweets 3 meals a day healthy preferred No sugar fat and carbs And lots of cardio 2 days straight 1 day off and then repeat easy.
Also high protein breakfast and lots of sleep and movement through day.
If you do that you can lose 80 lbs in 9 or 10 months Its up to and should change your life.
Make a thread about ur success, I am amazed
What success?losing maybe 15 lbs😂

its not pointless but getting no attention from anyone in a long time does suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back