Life is pointless If your autistic

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Platinum
Title, literally makes everything pointless. No friends, can’t interpret signs from girls, less pay, higher sui rate, depression.

Literally a shrivelling death sentence

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: horizon, ElTruecel, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
nah you can stay at home and play with model train set and jerk off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, TeenAscender, horizon and 8 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad and Celphony
can't confirm made takoyaki cheeseburger pancakes and got another date this week.

20240422 183345

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, 📎♿️⚙️ and 8 others
Title, literally makes everything pointless. No friends, can’t interpret signs from girls, less pay, higher sui rate, depression.

if you look good, you will still do pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad and rhinoplasty
if you look good, you will still do pretty well.
Not true, I used to look good (before I became a bulk bro) still did shit. Can’t interpret positive signals from girls so pointless still

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad and moreroidsmoredates
Not true, I used to look good (before I became a bulk bro) still did shit. Can’t interpret positive signals from girls so pointless still
If girls give you clear signals you’ll know.

You don’t pick up on them if you’re a tist, I can vouch for that
If a girl smiles at you and touches you you know. You probably didn’t get clear IOI

• JFL
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
Life is pointless if you’re ugly, autism doesn’t hold people back as much as you think.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, CarsonDaaChad and FacialStructure404
If a girl smiles at you and touches you you know. You probably didn’t get clear IOI
I had a girl stare across at me from the other side of the hall (eye fucking) until I broke it and I couldn’t tell. Guess why? Cuz of tism, nothing else

I had a girl stare across at me from the other side of the hall (eye fucking) until I broke it and I couldn’t tell. Guess why? Cuz of tism, nothing else
Pm me your face

Life is pointless if you’re ugly, autism doesn’t hold people back as much as you think.
It does, but yeh it depends on the level of it as well

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Blaa blaaa blaaaaa blaaaaaa

Ii gonnaa watchh staar waarss =DD

You are right MISTER! i am actually a 6.1 foot high chadlite prettyboy with curly hair! I gonna fuck bitches andd smoke!

NO STARWARSS FORR ME!
Pm face

Ppl say autism doesn't hold you back and only looks matter, are you guys forgetting Elliot Rodger?

He was no model, but autism definitely fucked his life over. Always bullied no friends, no relationships, couldn't even get laid.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
No lol. u can still be self aware as an autistic guy. even if u are shit at socializing, if u look good it wont matter that much. just pretend to be NT, looks will carry u. and fix any awkwardness. only ugly guys are seen as awkward.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
No lol. u can still be self aware as an autistic guy. even if u are shit at socializing, if u look good it wont matter that much. just pretend to be NT, looks will carry u. and fix any awkwardness. only ugly guys are seen as awkward.
Yeh ur right but before u get self aware you obviously have to go through the fucking trials of becoming self aware, so still kind of shit

Ppl say autism doesn't hold you back and only looks matter, are you guys forgetting Elliot Rodger?

View attachment 2878111

He was no model, but autism definitely fucked his life over. Always bullied no friends, no relationships, couldn't even get laid.
Bump. Shit sucks

Oh no boo boo I rather be another npc goy drone who puts on a fake smile and has no interesting hobbies suck so much

Wrong. Autistic or not.. Life is pointless. As an unattractive man like myself, anyway.

Yeh ur right but before u get self aware you obviously have to go through the fucking trials of becoming self aware, so still kind of shit
if u are on looksmax.org i think u are self aware tbh of everything like social interactions and how looks affect it and being NT or not u know. being really handsome will make it easy to be autistic even as a young kid, which will make u bluepillled non nt handsome guy i guess, who will have no problem to tlak to girls even if he's weird.

but if ur ugly and ascend later or remain ugly then it's another story

Wrong. Autistic or not.. Life is pointless. As an unattractive man like myself, anyway.
True I can’t even imagine being autistic and unattractive. Literally the whole reason for your existence is to suffer

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
if u are on looksmax.org i think u are self aware tbh of everything like social interactions and how looks affect it and being NT or not u know. being really handsome will make it easy to be autistic even as a young kid, which will make u bluepillled non nt handsome guy i guess, who will have no problem to tlak to girls even if he's weird.

but if ur ugly and ascend later or remain ugly then it's another story
It’s not about being handsome. I used to be handsome and couldn’t interpret signs from girls, so it became pointless regardless. Has nothing to do with acting weird and shit. Autism is usually misunderstood as just that when it’s more complicated

That’s not even autistic, that’s called being low iq and high inhib.

Don’t self diagnose urself

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

No matter the amount of autism, if someone looks like this

Like has meaning

this. i guarantee 9/10 people who proclaim they have autism on here don't even know how its diagnosed

That’s literally a sign of autism my guy, do research