Life is pointless If your autistic

I’m just gonna pursue my interests. With getting foids I rely solely on looks, and I can’t make friends at all

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thebuffdon690
if you look good, you will still do pretty well.
Ok and they’re still weirdo. Never knew any HTN + Autists irl but online I did.

Guess what they were completely weirdos who were usually furries, D&D nerds , completely into internet sperg politics, etc.

None of these people were normal irl and they went to comic con / anime conventions to get their gf. Lol nobody here knows what actual autism u guys think it’s some low inhib attractive guy because of the shit defined reason of what NT means.

Lol useless as fuck getting sex if ur functionally retarded while most NT slayers are multi skilled outside of sex
Life is pointless if you’re ugly, autism doesn’t hold people back as much as you think.
autism holds back a lot lmfao wtf? Combine my autism with adhd + being diagnosed at a young age im pretty much disabled but got grouped in with high achievers from a decently ok off family.

I’m pretty much disabled without the benefits
No lol. u can still be self aware as an autistic guy. even if u are shit at socializing, if u look good it wont matter that much. just pretend to be NT, looks will carry u. and fix any awkwardness. only ugly guys are seen as awkward.
larp never knew an autist who was successful at frauding nt. @Orc himself claimed he couldn’t but he got away with it because of his size.

Ok and they’re still weirdo. Never knew any HTN + Autists irl but online I did.

Guess what they were completely weirdos who were usually furries, D&D nerds , completely into internet sperg politics, etc.

None of these people were normal irl and they went to comic con / anime conventions to get their gf. Lol nobody here knows what actual autism u guys think it’s some low inhib attractive guy because of the shit defined reason of what NT means.

Lol useless as fuck getting sex if ur functionally retarded while most NT slayers are multi skilled outside of sex

autism holds back a lot lmfao wtf? Combine my autism with adhd + being diagnosed at a young age im pretty much disabled but got grouped in with high achievers from a decently ok off family.

I’m pretty much disabled without the benefits

larp never knew an autist who was successful at frauding nt. @Orc himself claimed he couldn’t but he got away with it because of his size.
Lmao thx for agreeing with my posts. Ur fully right, it fucks up a LOT worse than people realise, there’s literally people who can’t function properly as highly autistic people. Obviously you will get the occasional extremely high iq and smart individuals with autism, take Elon musk as an example, but for the majority of them it comes with extreme drawbacks. Great posts tho

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Lmao thx for agreeing with my posts. Ur fully right, it fucks up a LOT worse than people realise, there’s literally people who can’t function properly as highly autistic people. Obviously you will get the occasional extremely high iq and smart individuals with autism, take Elon musk as an example, but for the majority of them it comes with extreme drawbacks. Great posts tho
Yea I made a thread discussing NT pill as people can only equate with how much pussy u get as if it matters. Also most high iq autists have to be very high iq and usually have to come from rich background to make a name for themselves.

Most autists are NEETS

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690