Life is pointless If your autistic

You have trouble comprehending social queues when your a low SMV cuck, including from the opposite gender (obviously before you realise). This is literally one of the most basic symptoms of autism lol

can't confirm made takoyaki cheeseburger pancakes and got another date this week.

View attachment 2877923
What would you say would be the minimum looks recruirment to get away with autism and slay?

Because i have one legit chad friend who’s autistic and slay’s everything in sight. But he’s easily one off the best looking people I’ve ever seen irl and his bine structure is unreal, and his autism isn’t really that bad, you can only notice it from time to time.

I know another aspie that’s 6’4 htn but entirely carried by eye area and height, he legit slays nothing and is a virgin at 25. He claims he gets tons and tons off attention from women and IOI wherever he goes but slays nothing, he has trouble understanding sarcasm and can’t read people well

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What would you say would be the minimum looks recruirment to get away with autism and slay?

Because i have one legit chad friend who’s autistic and slay’s everything in sight. But he’s easily one off the best looking people I’ve ever seen irl and his bine structure is unreal, and his autism isn’t really that bad, you can only notice it from time to time.

I know another aspie that’s 6’4 htn but entirely carried by eye area and height, he legit slays nothing and is a virgin at 25. He claims he gets tons and tons off attention from women and IOI wherever he goes but slays nothing, he has trouble understanding sarcasm and can’t read people well
Yeh it’s not a complete barrier, obviously my post was referencing MTN and below mostly. For me I was handsome and tall and it fucked up heavily cuz I had no experience with girls.

It really depends on your experience I guess and also your social circle, but a lot of the times it’s a massive barrier for everything.

I’d say though if ur sub 7.75 you won’t get away with being a tist

pm me his face though if you have it

pm me his face though if you have it
Chad Mate looks like a irl sterling archer
Looks identical too this
B4B14D934360616F30C3BBDAD49ECB9C96B3C10F

The other aspie that’s a virgin is a 6’4 htn with laser blue eyes and mogger lashes and brows, everything else is dead average except for his eyes and height. He claims he gets tons and tons of female attention and IOIS though

• +1
Chad Mate looks like a irl sterling archer
Looks identical too this
B4B14D934360616F30C3BBDAD49ECB9C96B3C10F

The other aspie that’s a virgin is a 6’4 htn with laser blue eyes and mogger lashes and brows, everything else is dead average except for his eyes and height. He claims he gets tons and tons of female attention and IOIS though
So how is he a virgin?

By Being a boring narcy aspie that misinterpretents everything and has trouble reading the room and social cues
Yeh that’s what I mean even if you mog it won’t save you from the tism

I dont believe in this shit
I mean the light fake autism
The real hardcore autism is real
They need to change the name
The light autism is just=ugly, poor, shit parents
Fuck yeah u are autistic ur entire life sucks people treat u like shit
ur brain is fucked up melting by people

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Yeh that’s what I mean even if you mog it won’t save you from the tism
Other mate has 0 trouble with slaying

6’4 aspie isn’t good looking enough to get away with being aspie, even tough he claims he gets IOIS everywhere he goes. just from his claims when you hear him talking you think he’s some gigachad slayer when he’s a 25 year old virgin jfl

Other mate has 0 trouble with slaying

6’4 aspie isn’t good looking enough to get away with being aspie, even tough he claims he gets IOIS everywhere he goes. just from his claims when you hear him talking you think he’s some gigachad slayer when he’s a 25 year old virgin jfl
Yeh makes sense. Tbf it depends on how bad your autism is. No matter how good you look if you have peak tism you can’t interpret signs for shit

You have trouble comprehending social queues when your a low SMV cuck, including from the opposite gender (obviously before you realise). This is literally one of the most basic symptoms of autism lol
Give examples

Life is pointless if you’re ugly, autism doesn’t hold people back as much as you think.
its not autism that holds people here back its just a shit brain/personality
autism is an aspect of their personality

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Title, literally makes everything pointless. No friends, can’t interpret signs from girls, less pay, higher sui rate, depression.

Literally a shrivelling death sentence
I used it to ascend and get a girlfriend lol but keep coping

• +1
Yeh makes sense. Tbf it depends on how bad your autism is. No matter how good you look if you have peak tism you can’t interpret signs for shit
I don’t think he can’t interpret signs because he says he gets IOIS and tons of attention from women constantly and stares wherever he goes, so he can definitely tell by his claims off getting countless IOIS

Elab or cope
Well I've got mild autism. And even though yes it does make socializing a bit difficult at times. I was able to hyperfocus on improving my looks as well as learning some basic social skills which allowed me to get a girlfriend.

Not saying it makes things easier but it's definitely still very possible to live a good life with it. And mild autism doesnt hurt too bad in dating. You should only be going for girls that make it easy for you anyways

I don’t think he can’t interpret signs because he says he gets IOIS and tons of attention from women constantly and stares wherever he goes, so he can definitely tell by his claims off getting countless IOIS
Yeh I mean to say if you have no to little experience in IOI you won’t interpret them to be anytning, like I used to. But obviously if you get them a shit ton you will eventually realise oh it has to be an IOI

Well I've got mild autism. And even though yes it does make socializing a bit difficult at times. I was able to hyperfocus on improving my looks as well as learning some basic social skills which allowed me to get a girlfriend.

Not saying it makes things easier but it's definitely still very possible to live a good life with it. And mild autism doesnt hurt too bad in dating. You should only be going for girls that make it easy for you anyways
Yeh true. Depends on the level tho it just sucks all around to have it.

Yeh I mean to say if you have no to little experience in IOI you won’t interpret them to be anytning, like I used to. But obviously if you get them a shit ton you will eventually realise oh it has to be an IOI
How can you not realize it and claim you get them non stop everywhere you go

Yeh true. Depends on the level tho it just sucks all around to have it.
It can suck. But honestly my weirdness, especially the humor and slight nerdiness over certain topics has if anything impacted me positively

Well I have received very clear IOI’s. I used to be pretty good looking around an 8, but still couldn’t interpret shit. My first time in a gym 2 girls were staring me down and then one came over my direction and entered my area to try and get me to approach (obviously at the time I had no clue what was going on).

One time a girl at a wedding literally eye fucked me from across the hall and I couldn’t tell it was an IOI. I just cringed and tried to rationalise it in my head. Peak autism behaviour. Others as well lmk if u care to hear.

Title, literally makes everything pointless. No friends, can’t interpret signs from girls, less pay, higher sui rate, depression.

Literally a shrivelling death sentence
Same bro. Life kinda sucks when you have it and look ugly asf

Good for u. Can’t say the same for me tho. Ruined
It can suck. But honestly my weirdness, especially the humor and slight nerdiness over certain topics has if anything impacted me positively
my fucking life. So I ended up on this gay forum

Good for u. Can’t say the same for me tho. Ruined

my fucking life. So I ended up on this gay forum
Yeah it can definitely fuck some people up I'm ngl. I'd say try to use it to make money and enjoy an unconventional life ig

Well I have received very clear IOI’s. I used to be pretty good looking around an 8, but still couldn’t interpret shit. My first time in a gym 2 girls were staring me down and then one came over my direction and entered my area to try and get me to approach (obviously at the time I had no clue what was going on).

One time a girl at a wedding literally eye fucked me from across the hall and I couldn’t tell it was an IOI. I just cringed and tried to rationalise it in my head. Peak autism behaviour. Others as well lmk if u care to hear.
Ok go ahead nigga https://looksmax.org/threads/one-question-autism-test.1019108/#post-15333498 while you’re at it check out my other threads https://looksmax.org/threads/do-you...and-crying-in-his-arms.1019059/#post-15332766

Yeah it can definitely fuck some people up I'm ngl. I'd say try to use it to make money and enjoy an unconventional life ig
How do I use it for money maxing lol

How do I use it for money maxing lol
You try to find something you're passionate about then hyperfocus on that thing. You might not be the most social person so why not at least engage in productive isolation

You try to find something you're passionate about then hyperfocus on that thing. You might not be the most social person so why not at least engage in productive isolation
I am social just don’t have any friends lol cuz I autistically decided to stay indoors. But in social settings it’s not that bad.

I am social just don’t have any friends lol cuz I autistically decided to stay indoors. But in social settings it’s not that bad.
Yeah so do something productive while indoors

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Not true, I used to look good (before I became a bulk bro) still did shit. Can’t interpret positive signals from girls so pointless still
It's not just about looking good, autists are only attractive if they are pretty boys, if you look good in the conventional masculine way it's pointless as you will never be a leader like masc males are supposed to be

It's not just about looking good, autists are only attractive if they are pretty boys, if you look good in the conventional masculine way it's pointless as you will never be a leader like masc males are supposed to be
You can be attractive all you want, if you can’t interpret IOI it’s over

You can be attractive all you want, if you can’t interpret IOI it’s over
Females will get into the intimate spatial zone randomly if you GL enough, you have to be mentally retarded to misunderstand that

Females will get into the intimate spatial zone randomly if you GL enough, you have to be mentally retarded to misunderstand that
Or autistic, which I guess they’re synonymous

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer