Life lesson to all of you. GTFIH NOW

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Because people on here haven't seem to understood this yet considering recent threads...

Your oneitis, whatever girl it is out there that you are currently interested in, or will be interested in the future, is a whore, and by that I don't mean that as like don't date her, but just know. For some reason a lot of people seem to think that quiet girls, nerdy girls, traditional girls, whatever, are somehow introverts who aren't fucking around or anything, they all are. The most shy introverted nerdy girl you know, who you currently have some sort of feelings for, has probably fucked like 50 guys by now.

I made a thread a while back and you will noticed by blackpilled realization along the way if you read both threads:

I say this to basically say, it's better to go into it, whether or not she is genuinely a whore, to assume that she is one and later along the line get surprised finding out she isn't, as opposed to thinking because she is sort of maybe a loner like yourself, that means she is gonna be in the same situation as you when it comes to sex and all that other stuff.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
it's pretty much impossible for a foid to be a loner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Loner girls do exist but they're incredibly rare, usually very hard to talk to, and will instantly transform into a turbo slut if they are given the opportunity/end up in a partying social circle.

• +1
Loner girls do exist but they're incredibly rare, usually very hard to talk to, and will instantly transform into a turbo slut if they are given the opportunity/end up in a partying social circle.
The thing is this though. Even if she is a loner girl and not in a party circle, she still uses Tinder.
Har inte tjej nu
Aha. Spelar sånt här dig roll annars eller? Om det kommer till LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
My oneitis is always talking to me about how lonely she is and how she doesn't have any friends. But I know for a fact that she is a whore who only uses me as an emotional tampon while she fucks around with better looking guys. I don't care though, I'm still in love with her.

• +1

XD

• +1
Women are sluts. Water is wet. Faggot is gay. Nigger is black. Etc

• +1