Its fucking over lmao

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-tinder-match.80550/ for context

I ended up going on date with her and then another one today. We got home and we have been texting back and forth during the night. We texted for a bit now when we both are home and I ended up asking her how many Tinder dates she has been on, and she responded with quite a few. Then I asked her how long she had been single for, after she asked me, and she said that the only time she was in a relationship was when she was 16, and that was for 7 months, and I just said basically that "Guess it's random for people, some prefer one night stands and what not :D" Because I was trying to bait her and find out how many people she has actually fucked.

So she just responds with a smiley, and I just asked, do you mind if I ask you a personal subject, now that we are on sort of personal questions anyways? And she said sure, and then I basically just asked her, so have you like mostly had like one night stands with people from Tinder then? And she told me that she had only slept with 3 people from Tinder, and I was basically just like, "oh, ok I understand haha", and then she dropped the bombshell...

Yeah hahaha, and then outside of Tinder 50 guys and 1 girl xD.

Literally havent even responded lmfao. Why did I let my curiosity get the better of me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Feanor, Chadelite and 7 others
How old is she

• WTF
Reactions: rockndogs

I ended up going on date with her and then another one today. We got home and we have been texting back and forth during the night. We texted for a bit now when we both are home and I ended up asking her how many Tinder dates she has been on, and she responded with quite a few. Then I asked her how long she had been single for, after she asked me, and she said that the only time she was in a relationship was when she was 16, and that was for 7 months, and I just said basically that "Guess it's random for people, some prefer one night stands and what not :D" Because I was trying to bait her and find out how many people she has actually fucked.

So she just responds with a smiley, and I just asked, do you mind if I ask you a personal subject, now that we are on sort of personal questions anyways? And she said sure, and then I basically just asked her, so have you like mostly had like one night stands with people from Tinder then? And she told me that she had only slept with 3 people from Tinder, and I was basically just like, "oh, ok I understand haha", and then she dropped the bombshell...

Literally havent even responded lmfao. Why did I let my curiosity get the better of me.
Wow lol 22 well 1 every 20 days or so

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 3259
What a fucking slut

Literally fuck all females

Damn. Are all girls bodycounts that high?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Old news we all know that the west is the biggest cuck jfl

All girls are gutter sluts bro, esp ones with a Tinder account

The hotter the girl is, the less dudes she fucked. If she has a high body count, she is above average at best.

It means you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
The hotter the girl is, the less dudes she fucked. If she has a high body count, she is above average at best.

It means you are ugly.
No way thats true? Doesnt hotter chicks fuck more guys

and what does this prove?

No way thats true? Doesnt hotter chicks fuck more guys

No. The hotter she is, the more scared guys are of actually talking to her.

The hottest girls are:

- Only approached by low inhibition 6.5 - 7/psl chads. These are your college girls.

- Rejecting everyone except high status, high money, high looks combo. Think any instagram girl with a decently large following.

The hotter she is, the more she wants. Remember, she wants someone above her in looks.

Not only does this make dating hard, but factor in height and other standards, it makes sense.

So wi
No. The hotter she is, the more scared guys are of actually talking to her.

The hottest girls are:

- Only approached by low inhibition 6.5 - 7/psl chads. These are your college girls.

- Rejecting everyone except high status, high money, high looks combo. Think any instagram girl with a decently large following.

The hotter she is, the more she wants. Remember, she wants someone above her in looks.

Not only does this make dating hard, but factor in height and other standards, it makes sense.
So will I end up with someone who fucked like 70 ppl?
The one I like is over 1000 and I'm not kidding

What can I do?
No way
The one I like is over 1000 and I'm not kidding

What can I do?
Would you actually date someone with that many?

All girls are gutter sluts bro, esp ones with a Tinder account
Youve been getting progressively more blackpilled? everything ok g?

ABORT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Youve been getting progressively more blackpilled? everything ok g?
Recently just had a string of IRL experiences that confirm all PSL theories. It's all realer than we know

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and ElliotRodgerJr
Thanks my day has been successfully fucked up right now after reading that this 5/10 is a slut. Great.

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن

Attachments

• 1578220795960.png
    1578220795960.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 2
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Recently just had a string of IRL experiences that confirm all PSL theories. It's all realer than we know
Of course it's real just lol at all the cope on this site, this site is extremely bluepilled. What were your recent experiences?

She slept with another whore lmao

And people think you can marry girls these days

99% of them are whores

Incel forums are the only forums where woman are called what they are: whores and sluts

Outside you will only read: its her life,woman can do what they want,you can still marry her she is a good girl, let her her freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
goodness...

Why the fuck do you care how many guys she fucked? just empty your load on her face and be done with it. Don't treat her as a lady but rather as a sex slave because thats what she really is.

Don't ever ask a girl how many guys she's fucked. It will always end in tears.

Why the fuck do you care how many guys she fucked? just empty your load on her face and be done with it. Don't treat her as a lady but rather as a sex slave because thats what she really is.

Because I wanted LTR

• So Sad
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
dont care didnt ask