Life ruined over surgery

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Does the fear of being botched and having your facial structure made even worse worry any of you? I know the percentage is low but it’s still exists and is very real. I’m sure you all know the best way to avoid this is by going to a known surgeon who has proven results on this forum and in real life, that’s water but what happens when all precautions have been taken, you planned out everything but it still went to shit. Then what? Do we die trying? Ascension or death with the possibility of an even shittier life of ugliness? Me personally I’ve made up my mind and that’s the route I’m taking. I’m going to reach that amount of money and then go through Trimax or bimax. The thought of not reaching my full potential makes me physically cringe. It’s bigger than getting cucked as you’re literally cucking yourself by not doing what must be done, but what if everything goes wrong and you’ve just thrown away 30k and now you need a revision surgery, there goes another huge chunk of money and you must sit through the time it takes to prepare for that revision, brutal af. I think @Acromegaly_Chad had a similar situation. Anyways read this post describing a similar situation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Corleone, Deleted member 17918 and 2 others
nobody thinks this will happen. they just imagine that theyll become henry cavill after bimax and live happily ever after

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21646, Deleted member 21044 and 20 others
Dnrd her post but jfl at that foid and I don't care about her suffering :feelsgood:. Anyways regarding your concern, it's for sure a legit one but you gotta understand that life as an ugly male is not worth living. Take all the precautions you can, and plan out everything meticulously. If it fails you can get corrections/revisions. If that fails at least you tried and can kys/LDAR in peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 2729, sub5inchcel and 17 others
Dnrd her post but jfl at that foid and I don't care about her suffering :feelsgood:. Anyways regarding your concern, it's for sure a legit one but you gotta understand that life as an ugly male is not worth living. Take all the precautions you can, and plan out everything meticulously. If it fails you can get corrections/revisions. If that fails at least you tried and can kys/LDAR in peace.
thank god that bitch got botched YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19551, Danish_Retard and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 21192, ascension and 6 others
surgery is only recommended if it keep's the harmony neutral or slightly better. Major surgerie's like lefort can make a face that looks harmonious turn into very uncanny looking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Anchor_Ship
everything is a risk, you cross the road. bang car hit you, you saying something to a total stranger, bang he beat you or kill you.

Even if you take a proven drug, you can always have a side effect that may affect 0.001% of the population.

I know its hard not to elaborate on this all day long, but you have to realize that people arent gods and you cant really influence most of the things.

the only thing left is to consider what options you have and how best you think you can handle something and then how you can deal with the result.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21192, Gaia262 and 3 others
I (25F)...

Old Spice Yes GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, fogdart, Deleted member 21192 and 8 others
roastie detected, opinion rejected

glad she got fucked over whore wanted chad but now she’ll have to settle for a chadlite :feelsrope:
I will dm her on reddit and tell her to rope

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member and 2 others
YESSS I LOVE SEEING FEMALES SUFFER FOR MAKING ME, AN INNOCENT TEENAGE BOY HAVE TO LOOKSMAX

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, ascension, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
100 percent bro. I’m young right now and I know it won’t last forever but I have the time and the motivation to get the money and trust the process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
infinite smv into infinite smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21192, ChristianChad and 4 others
roastie detected, opinion rejected

glad she got fucked over whore wanted chad but now she’ll have to settle for a chadlite :feelsrope:
Her dream of sucking Chad's dick without scraping the skin off his cock cause her jaws are mispositioned like a subhuman has been crushed. Hopefully, her revision is also botched so her jaw literally falls off.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, LightSkinNoob, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Does the fear of being botched and having your facial structure made even worse worry any of you? I know the percentage is low but it’s still exists and is very real. I’m sure you all know the best way to avoid this is by going to a known surgeon who has proven results on this forum and in real life, that’s water but what happens when all precautions have been taken, you planned out everything but it still went to shit. Then what? Do we die trying? Ascension or death with the possibility of an even shittier life of ugliness? Me personally I’ve made up my mind and that’s the route I’m taking. I’m going to reach that amount of money and then go through Trimax or bimax. The thought of not reaching my full potential makes me physically cringe. It’s bigger than getting cucked as you’re literally cucking yourself by not doing what must be done, but what if everything goes wrong and you’ve just thrown away 30k and now you need a revision surgery, there goes another huge chunk of money and you must sit through the time it takes to prepare for that revision, brutal af. I think @Acromegaly_Chad had a similar situation. Anyways read this post describing a similar situation

me and you are in the same boat

I know for a fact a bimax would give me a new life provided it goes well, recession is so brutal. Not a single person looks good with it

I cringe too knowing I didn’t reach my genetic potential, it’s suicidefuel honestly but I’m glad ur moneymaxxing I need to start soon or it’s over

• +1
Reactions: (S)pain guy and Anchor_Ship
Fears are very legitimate and I don’t want to invalidate her feelings and experience.

But idc cuz i don’t have much to lose to begin with :feelskek:

But seriously evaluate the risks carefully

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Danish_Retard, Corleone and 1 other person
Her dream of sucking Chad's dick without scraping the skin off his cock cause her jaws are mispositioned like a subhuman has been crushed. Hopefully, her revision is also botched so her jaw literally falls off.
6FBC2F7E 2470 4490 A776 C2A0E4BBB532

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786, smvmaxxertilllate and Anchor_Ship
nobody thinks this will happen. they just imagine that theyll become henry cavill after bimax and live happily ever after
Natural tendency to be biased in favor of the best outcome !:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Anchor_Ship
i skipped the surgery part and went straight to LDAR @Zer0/∞ no surgery for our non nt:feelswhy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Anchor_Ship and smvmaxxertilllate
Meh, some niggas can ascend even if they let some schizo from these forums operate them:feelsgood:.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21192, ChristianChad and 3 others
jfl at her surgeons

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad, Jpg and 2 others
jfl at her surgeons
She prob picked the best looking surgeon like dumb foid when everyone knows the 5'5 subhuman are best surgeons :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, WagedandReady, Deleted member and 8 others
She prob picked the best looking surgeon like dumb foid when everyone knows the 5'5 subhuman are best surgeons :ogre:
She had a small overbite and they did CCW rotation and ended up with her face being very short and her nose getting smashed upwards from below :lul::lul::lul:. Most female already have short faces. I think BSSO would have been enough?

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, smvmaxxertilllate and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad, lasthope and 1 other person
She had a small overbite and they did CCW rotation and ended up with her face being very short and her nose getting smashed upwards from below :lul::lul::lul:. Most female already have short faces. I think BSSO would have been enough?
That's for underbites if Im not mistaken but maybe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Facts bro, i'll never trust any mogger with my money or health. He never had to grind as hard for knowledge and shit like that norwooding chinese manlet:feelsgood::feelsgood:.

Kenya lopiding au yiu kai

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Facts bro, i'll never trust any mogger with my money or health. He never had to grind as hard for knowledge and shit like that norwooding chinese manlet:feelsgood::feelsgood:.

View attachment 1818267
Or like Taban who does miracles for eye-cels when his own eyes look like this
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
If you have a genuine issue/falio, the surgery will either

A) improve you marginally or not all
B) fix your falio and ascend you to a notable extent

Only people who get botched are bluepilled low IQ guys and usually women (low IQ, low sentience, foresight,high standards, ect….)

Ofc if you get a surgery for a non existent issue it’ll look off.

For me personally I’m not doing anything with my life/ won’t do/ achieving anything of note, I’m indifferent to the results of my surgery.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person

Stopped reading at 25F.
Female patients have lots of expectations

• +1
Get fucked foid BITCH! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, LightSkinNoob and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Bimax only ascends birdcel and mooncel

• +1
whats the point of looksmaxxing if you cant feel someones lips and tongue on your lips

• JFL
Stopped reading at 25F.
Female patients have lots of expectations
Ye, they look at all the jaw ascension posts online and think they will go from birdcel recessed witch to Taylor Hill jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Anchor_Ship
I

Incel rage
and that makes me wrong how?

"I was impacted almost 4mm without any gummy smile, without any indication. I had an overbite to begin with and it was so minor (6-7mm), I just shouldn’t have touched it at all."

"I also broke off my relationship (didn’t even mention here) and basically any other social relation I had with people. I hope the revision can make me get closer to my old face but I am terrified it won’t. Very much so. I truly went from a somewhat “pretty” (no model by any means but I looked cute I think) to a, I hate to say it, ugly young woman. As vain as it sounds, it’s hard to deal with it, it’s even harder when everyday you look into the mirror and see something that has never been there (I always showed enough teeth), something none of your family members have, something they just took from me. Ugh."

she got what she deserved for taking free jaw surgery away from german incel males with underbites and severe overbites!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

that's why implants mog and it's not even close. JFL at the guys that aren't really that recessed and still go for bimax.

After reading the comments. This seems to be pretty common. Yikes.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Anchor_Ship
My starting point is the same as this girls post surgery life, so nothing to lose lmao.

Yeah jaw surgery is serious. It makes me shudder knowing I considered it. Very unpredictable surgery. And if it goes wrong, it’s wrong. No fixing it. Good luck with a revision, soft tissue can only adapt so much.

I’ll opt for a conservative genioplasty.

O shid.

New criteria to add while I shop for licensed bone butchers.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship