lifefuel elevator shoes boys

D

Deleted member 7073

Iron

these arrived yesterday. bit chunky but hard for others to notice. can't even really tell when i took a video, i just felt like i looked bigger than usual. seem to give solid extra height, noticeably more than timbs + lifts, and more comfortable. gf loves them jfl already a foot taller than her there is no too tall.

buy them boyos, make sure to buy a size larger though.

please like for best of the best

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Timelessbrah and MansNotHot
8 cm holy fuk

6'3 gigamogger with these on

these arrived yesterday. bit chunky but hard for others to notice. can't even really tell when i took a video, i just felt like i looked bigger than usual. seem to give solid extra height, noticeably more than timbs + lifts, and more comfortable. gf loves them jfl already a foot taller than her there is no too tall.

buy them boyos, make sure to buy a size larger though.

please like for best of the best
you told your girlfriend about them? How did she initially react to you telling her?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and bruhcel
imagine become a height frauder

funny thing is the site is called "tall men shoes"

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, AsGoodAsItGets, ManzareK and 1 other person
you told your girlfriend about them? How did she initially react to you telling her?

she just found it amusing. she wants me to wear them around our friends and in the club etc. i'm not a big fan of wearing them around mates cause it's so obvious you are taller.

imagine become a height frauder

women wear makeup, pushup bras, etc. do everything to make themselves look better. we can do this one thing

• +1
Reactions: CANI and pizza
Be sure to wear 2" of padding under your ass to maintain the illusion while sitting

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManzareK and ovosoundszn
Be sure to wear 2" of padding under your ass to maintain the illusion while sitting

yeah i don't think anybody is going to pay that much attention. they'll just think you have a short torso.

Dont look to bad

Pls upload an in motion video