Lifefuel for bullied people

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Adesanya was not interested in sport during high school; instead he was interested in Japanese anime such as Death Note and Naruto. He was heavily bullied during his high school years and attributes the mistreatment he experienced to his decision to pursue martial arts later in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 10709 and 12 others
come on. Anime is subhuman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and 17 others
he started training after high school? Wtf i thought you have to train from early years to be at that level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 1 other person
fakefuel , hes a 6'4 tyronelite , most bullied people dont have fighting genetics thats why they get bullied

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and 5 others
he started training after high school? Wtf i thought you have to train from early years to be at that level
Deontay Wilder didnt start boxing until he was like 22, and 1 and a half year later he was in the olympics. JFL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
Deontay Wilder didnt start boxing until he was like 22, and 1 and a half year later he was in the olympics. JFL
deontay has insane power genetics, which carried him quickly and to where he is now tbh

adesanya has very good overall athleticism, tbh he could succeed in every sport

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
ll ☪ cCc north indian turanid shitskin cCc ☪ ll

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4887
he trained a bit of tkd as a kid but just a bit (he had like yellow belt or some shit) and few years of literally nothing, i think he was only dancing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
So genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
the only lifefuel would be if you said scientists were developing a method to remove memories from brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
pietro talk to me pietro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Pietrosiek
Lifefuel

• +1
the fuck that guy actually exists :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU

• +1
  • Hmm...
I heard Johnny deep was bullied in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
idk who is that and this is gsp

He is fine JFL he is farrr away from ugly wtf

Anyway this is armie hammer

Can you believe this chad get bullied?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and mido the slayer
fakefuel , hes a 6'4 tyronelite , most bullied people dont have fighting genetics thats why they get bullied

You are absolutely pulling that one from your gaping anal bead prolapsed asshole.

I got bullied because of rumors and it snowballed from there, probably shouldnt talk when you know nothing.

• +1
deontay has insane power genetics, which carried him quickly and to where he is now tbh

adesanya has very good overall athleticism, tbh he could succeed in every sport

Chadesanya

• +1
it's literally all just about athleticism. either you have it and you'll be great or you don't and won't be. it doesn't matter how you grew up.

• +1
it's literally all just about athleticism. either you have it and you'll be great or you don't and won't be. it doesn't matter how you grew up.
not exactly, some people are great technicly but not as good athleats. Being athleatic doesnt mean you will be good fighter and vice versa.

• +1
Adesanya was not interested in sport during high school; instead he was interested in Japanese anime such as Death Note and Naruto. He was heavily bullied during his high school years and attributes the mistreatment he experienced to his decision to pursue martial arts later in life.
You didn't write this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3328
Not in martial arts.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and BigBiceps
It is gramatically correct
you see, i write all wikipedia articles, when i have homework and i get it from wikipedia i just say that i wrote it there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3328
you see, i write all wikipedia articles, when i have homework and i get it from wikipedia i just say that i wrote it on wikipedia
Mirin

• +1
Adesanya is 6 ft 3

• +1
not exactly, some people are great technicly but not as good athleats. Being athleatic doesnt mean you will be good fighter and vice versa.
everyone in the ufc has some sort of athleticism. you can make up for it with brains and experience and all that stuff but being at least a little athletic is crucial.

• +1
everyone in the ufc has some sort of athleticism. you can make up for it with brains and experience and all that stuff but being at least a little athletic is crucial.
some fighters like jones are not that geneticly athletic. Hes good now becouse of being pro athlete but in hs he was skinny af. He has reach to compansate and insane fight iq. Guys like tony ferguson doesnt are not strong but they have insane endurance. bass rutten had asthma as a kid. Fighting is not throwing a all or sometihng. Many things does matter, phyiscal, mental, technical etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and TheAscendedOne
some fighters like jones are not that geneticly athletic. Hes good now becouse of being pro athlete but in hs he was skinny af. He has reach to compansate and insane fight iq. Guys like tony ferguson doesnt are not strong but they have insane endurance. bass rutten had asthma as a kid. Fighting is not throwing a all or sometihng. Many things does matter, phyiscal, mental, technical etc
jon jones is much more athletic than the average person. sure, if it weren't for his reach or his fighting iq he wouldn't be where he is now but the same thing goes for if he wasn't as athletic as he is. tony ferguson is athletic too. trust me, athleticism correlates a ton with endurance. khabib is also athletic, to list another example. that's why he's so strong and explosive at takedowns and on the ground.

• +1
b

• +1
jon jones is much more athletic than the average person. sure, if it weren't for his reach or his fighting iq he wouldn't be where he is now but the same thing goes for if he wasn't as athletic as he is. tony ferguson is athletic too. trust me, athleticism correlates a ton with endurance. khabib is also athletic, to list another example. that's why he's so strong and explosive at takedowns and on the ground.
jon is athleatic becouse hes pro athleat with best training. What i mean is basicly being born with freak of nature genetics for generating power. Jon is not super strong compared to other pro lhw. Hes a bit above average but nothing crazy. Tony is not super strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
jon is athleatic becouse hes pro athleat with best training. What i mean is basicly being born with freak of nature genetics for generating power. Jon is not super strong compared to other pro lhw. Hes a bit above average but nothing crazy. Tony is not super strong.
Jones is actually very physically strong and imposing, he cuts from 240 lbs to make lhw.
Here he is next to heavyweights Arlovski and Overeem, makes them look small in comparison

Jon-Jones-and-Andrei-Arlovski.jpg
x2RrBiqRTywier4l2Y2CwomeuDhBGuAkorORYNcffFM.jpg

• +1
that's not the athleticism that i'm talking about. i'm talking about "natural" athleticism, which adds onto the "trained" athleticism, or the other way around, whatever. even if the average person went through as much training as as the average ufc fighter has, the average person would still have a much worse endurance, hit way less hard and move way less quick.
Jones is actually very physically strong and imposing, he cuts from 240 lbs to make lhw.
Here he is next to heavyweights Arlovski and Overeem, makes them look small in comparison

Jon-Jones-and-Andrei-Arlovski.jpg
x2RrBiqRTywier4l2Y2CwomeuDhBGuAkorORYNcffFM.jpg
holy shit overeem looks so small there

• +1
that's not the athleticism that i'm talking about. i'm talking about "natural" athleticism, which adds onto the "trained" athleticism, or the other way around, whatever. even if the average person went through as much training as as the average ufc fighter has, the average person would still have a much worse endurance, hit way less hard and move way less quick.
compared to jones maybe yes, but guys like wonderboy or condit? No. They have DEAD AVERAGE PHYSICAL GENETICS. Fighting tallent is bascily how fast you can remember moves, fight iq etc, Physicality is important but not the most

• +1
compared to jones maybe yes, but guys like wonderboy or condit? No. They have DEAD AVERAGE PHYSICAL GENETICS. Fighting tallent is bascily how fast you can remember moves, fight iq etc, Physicality is important but not the most
i don't know the other guy but wonder boy is definitely somewhat athletic. he might not show it often, i'm not sure but he definitely has some athleticism. this isn't just about the ufc or fighting sports in general, in basically every kind of sport athleticism rules (to some extent). no matter if it's mma, football, the other football or even something like badmington or table tennis, believe it or not. this just isn't that obvious partially because only the really, really athletic ones stand out which draws us to the assumption that the others are somewhat close to average or something like that. the thing is, the spectrum of "natural" athleticism is huge, in other words, the disparity between the athleticism of a rather athletic person and that of a rather unathletic person is massive; an unathletic mma fighter (relatively) thats good enough to be in the ufc is still very athletic when you take the whole population into consideration, even without the training. do you understand what i'm saying? apologize for the wall of text

• +1