[LIFEFUEL for low bfmaxxers] If you keep your diet for enough time with discipline, your actual metabolism changes giving you permanent low bloat

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I experienced this and of course am very happy about it. While I still have the masseter random swelling curse, I no longer have bloat days. Every day but the cheat ones are low bloat days now, and I no longer feel like im dieting also. Seems like if you keep if for long enough without giving up, your body gets "used" to it. I also no longer gain bloat for single cheat meals (now im able to go dinner with friends without fear, for example). And the only bloat I get is during half a day after an entire cheat day (and my cheat days are huge, its about eating all day long while I watch movies) and its all gone after one single day anyways, and dont gain half of bloat from an entire cheat day than I gained formerly from a single meal at the start. I am now at post-alcohol night levels of bloat all the time. The "no longer feel like dieting" thing I mentioned is another HUGE plus. It no longer feels like I have to muster willpower or something. I also have more energy too.

So, if you plan to diet, NEVER EVER BREAK IT. I dont mean occasional cheat days, but abadoning the diet like many people do after some time. Give it enough time, and your actual metabolism will change for the much better.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman_god13, Deleted member 1707, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
Complete list of words in Zyros vocab:

bloat

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
lol @ being under 40%
liveit.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shimada, EckhartTollemaxx, XXX22 and 1 other person
High IQ thread. The thing is I've been adhering to my diet for around 5 weeks now. I still struggle with those massive binge days I have but all the other days I adhere to my diet extremely well and don't give up. I just noticed after my massive binge day this week (even right before bed) I woke up and wasn't bloated at all, I checked the scale and I only gained 3lbs. When this happened before my diet I'd be so fucking bloated the scale would jump up 10 lbs (not kidding), eyes would be dark, cheeks were so puffy. Now I notice my body just doesn't bloat. Kind of like what you said and I what I saw in a video, apparently when you have a cheat day (DURING A DIET) your body ramps up its metabolism and releases hormones telling you youre full so that's why I find it really easy to just fast it off the day after.

Last edited:
It's called "set point" in the medical literature. Lot's of great studies on people changing their set point on PubMed

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak, Dino Hamciaren and middayshowers
Lifefuel for me, diet is very important to manage bloat levels, and you can't always control what you eat when you are eating out or with the family

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Kade
I wish I had "masseter bloat". My lower third is way too narrow compared to my midface.

looks like some walrus doing mating call or something
He's literally fucking the bar.
Maybe he misunderstood picking up girls at the bar lmao

Already starting to feel this after a few weeks on a diet, don't know if i'm coping but I can't eat as much as I could Before.

all of this is cope, just low sodium and vitamin b6 p5p

What a slayer in the background... I wish I looked like that with a buzz cut
it's his neck size - big neck + short hair = badass. skinny neck + short hair = chav or chemo patient.

i want to become a slayer but i cant stop eating delicious food

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I experienced this and of course am very happy about it. While I still have the masseter random swelling curse, I no longer have bloat days. Every day but the cheat ones are low bloat days now, and I no longer feel like im dieting also. Seems like if you keep if for long enough without giving up, your body gets "used" to it. I also no longer gain bloat for single cheat meals (now im able to go dinner with friends without fear, for example). And the only bloat I get is during half a day after an entire cheat day (and my cheat days are huge, its about eating all day long while I watch movies) and its all gone after one single day anyways, and dont gain half of bloat from an entire cheat day than I gained formerly from a single meal at the start. I am now at post-alcohol night levels of bloat all the time. The "no longer feel like dieting" thing I mentioned is another HUGE plus. It no longer feels like I have to muster willpower or something. I also have more energy too.

So, if you plan to diet, NEVER EVER BREAK IT. I dont mean occasional cheat days, but abadoning the diet like many people do after some time. Give it enough time, and your actual metabolism will change for the much better.
Have you tried Botox/Dysport for the masseters?

Since this thread is bumped I might as well ask, what foods do you avoid for a clean face I'm not getting acne (like legit white heads) but smaller red spots since I started eating more fruits and veggies. When I did keto my skin was literally god tier and never had a skin routine. Maybe its the fruits but I don't think I can go back to keto I felt like utter shit and kept binging, wouldn't be able to sustain it. On the flip side eating more carrots and kale has made my skin get a tad bit more glow which I don't want to lose compared to before. I eat a couple dates before training and potatoes so I think I'm going to get rid of those complelty this they spike your insulin a shitton.

Have you tried Botox/Dysport for the masseters?
yes, it solved a bit of assymetry but still get the ocassional swelling
Since this thread is bumped I might as well ask, what foods do you avoid for a clean face I'm not getting acne (like legit white heads) but smaller red spots since I started eating more fruits and veggies. When I did keto my skin was literally god tier and never had a skin routine. Maybe its the fruits but I don't think I can go back to keto I felt like utter shit and kept binging, wouldn't be able to sustain it. On the flip side eating more carrots and kale has made my skin get a tad bit more glow which I don't want to lose compared to before. I eat a couple dates before training and potatoes so I think I'm going to get rid of those complelty this they spike your insulin a shitton.
honestly dont know. never had problems with skins my diet was mainly focused on countering bloat
honestly dont know. never had problems with skins my diet was mainly focused on countering bloat

I am still going to diet and cardio until the end of the year at least even if no point doing it for face.

Zyros whats ur bf%

OP what food exactly do you eat against bloat?

I eat mainly vegetables : brocoli, zucchini, carrots, leeks, pumpkin, garlic, onions

I also eat sweet potatoes but not too much since it's carbs, but it has potassium so it's a decent food

and for proteins I eat either eggs or fresh salmon/tuna

My diet is relatively non-bloating even though I use Himalayan Salt and I don't know if it's bad for bloat issues, I should maybe try a salt substitute that has almost zero sodium in it