Lifefuel for young manlets (I used to be a 4ft11 turbomanlet)

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I used to be a turbomanlet. I was 4ft11 at 13 and was one of the shortest kids getting heightmogged by all the girls.

All you need for heightmaxxing is A LOT of sleep and a good diet (i ate a lot of eggs, chicken and drank tons of milk) and exercise - something like football or basketball.

I used to play football and this are my listed heights through years (without shoes):
4ft11.5 (150 cm) :lul: :lul: :lul: at 13 (This is when I started sleepmaxxing and dietmaxxing)
5ft5 (165.5 cm) at 14
5ft9 (175 cm) at 15
5ft11 (180 cm) at 16
6ft (183 cm) at 17
6ft1 (185.5 cm) at 18

My dad is 6ft1 and mom 5ft2. Just make sure to get enough sleep and good nutrition :feelsokman:

And you need good genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, chadpreetcel123, Arkantos and 3 others
Are you aware of the term "genetics"?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, HighIQcel, Arkantos and 2 others
who the fuck here is 13

yes, but nutrition and sleep play a crucial role. Average male height hundred years ago was like 5ft6 because of shit nutrition
That "nutrition" part only applies to third world countries. Most people in developed countries get enough nutrition

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
That "nutrition" part only applies to third world countries. Most people in developed countries get enough nutrition
average guy just drinks coke and other sugary drink and eats like shit and isn't getting his full height potential

who the fuck here is 13
@JuicyAnimeTitties
giphy.gif

average guy just drinks coke and other sugary drink and eats like shit and isn't getting his full height potential
Is that why the average height has increased by 4" in the past century?:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3045
good thing i started drinking only water when i was 17 now i am 6'8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
adept

adjective
/əˈdɛpt,ˈadɛpt/
  1. very skilled or proficient at something.
    "she is adept at cutting through red tape"

Similar:
    expert

proficient

accomplished

skilful

talented

gifted

masterly

virtuoso

consummate

peerless

adroit

dexterous

deft

nimble-fingered

handy

artful

able

capable

competent

brilliant

very good

splendid

marvellous

formidable

outstanding

first-rate

first-class

excellent

impressive

fine

great

top-notch

top-drawer

top-hole

tip-top

A1

wizard

magic

ace

fab

mean

crack

nifty

deadly

slick

brill

smashing

a dab hand at

crackerjack

badass

compleat

habile

Opposite:
    inept

mediocre

noun
/ˈadɛpt/
  1. a person who is skilled or proficient at something.
    "he is an adept at imitation"

Similar:
    expert

past master

master

master hand

genius

virtuoso

maestro

doyen

artist

professional

veteran

old hand

grandmaster

champion

star

winner

wunderkind

wizard

demon

ace

hotshot

pro

whizz

wiz

buff

dab hand

maven

crackerjack

Opposite:
    amateur

From Oxford

Feedback
Translations and more definitions

LMAO he thinks he got tall because he slept enough :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, AbandonShip, hebbewem and 1 other person
yes, but nutrition and sleep play a crucial role. Average male height hundred years ago was like 5ft6 because of shit nutrition
“study shows that tall Dutch men on average have more children than their shorter counterparts, and that more of their children survive. That suggests genes that help make people tall are becoming more frequent among the Dutch.”

it’s selective breeding. Taller people are having more kids increasing average height. As long as your not malnourished you want be able to stunt your height. You started puberty late or had catch-up growth. Also the fact that your dad is 6ft1 disproves your statement.

• +1
I used to be a turbomanlet. I was 4ft11 at 13 and was one of the shortest kids getting heightmogged by all the girls.

All you need for heightmaxxing is A LOT of sleep and a good diet (i ate a lot of eggs, chicken and drank tons of milk) and exercise - something like football or basketball.

I used to play football and this are my listed heights through years (without shoes):
4ft11.5 (150 cm) :lul: :lul: :lul: at 13 (This is when I started sleepmaxxing and dietmaxxing)
5ft5 (165.5 cm) at 14
5ft9 (175 cm) at 15
5ft11 (180 cm) at 16
6ft (183 cm) at 17
6ft1 (185.5 cm) at 18

My dad is 6ft1 and mom 5ft2. Just make sure to get enough sleep and good nutrition :feelsokman:
Sleep, exercise and diet has nothing at all to do with your height. Trust me I’ve researched this and your shitty anecdotal evidence doesn’t belong here

• +1
Sleep, exercise and diet has nothing at all to do with your height. Trust me I’ve researched this and your shitty anecdotal evidence doesn’t belong here
cope

It’s all genetics. The only thing that could potentially affect your height in some way would be if you were malnourished until after puberty (if you are malnourished during childhood your growth will catch up later and won’t be affected). If you keep being malnourished until after about age 18 when your growth plates close your growth will be stunted (this is why north Koreans are so much shorter than South Koreans: they are malnourished throughout childhood and their growth can’t catch up during puberty). Except for an extreme case like this, nothing you do in puberty will affect your height.

Close call, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

Users who are viewing this thread

Back